SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Stephany Rose, author of Abolishing White Masculinity, will talk about why President Obama should not ignore black girls as he creates his Brothers' Keepers initiative. Have black girls been forgotten?
The Missouri Valley College Graduate Stephany Lee made a huge impression at the US Olympic trials as she didn't lose a single period of wrestling on her way to qualifying for the 2012 Olympics in the 72 kg weight class.
We'll talk to Lee about training for the Gold medal, and her history with several other MVC women's wrestling alumi.
Maude Stephany, aka The Bee Mama, empowers people to learn to live in harmony with bees and other pollinators! She give bees the tools to help them in their day to day life, especially to help them pollinate.
Many people feel like there is nothing you can do when you hear all the sad stories about many bee deaths, colony collapse disorder and the possibility of extinction. Maudes tools are easy to integrate into your life, and help to improve the overall health of pollinators (mostly bees).
Here is the link to The Bee Mama!! www.thebeemama.com www.twitter.com/TheBeeMama https://www.facebook.com/thebeemama
Strongwords Writing Services www.strongwordswriting.com https://www.facebook.com/StrongwordsWritingServices
Nicknamed “Little Miss WomanSaver” by her fans, Stephany Alexander is a infidelity expert and founder of WomanSavers.com, home of the world’s largest database rating men. This controversial website lets women warn other women about abusive and cheating men to make better, safer and more informed decisions.. It provides a woman-to-woman character reference on men, articles, advice and the internet’s most popular abused women’s message board. Have you been cheated on? Is there a single woman in your husbands office that is after him? We want you to call in and hear your story!
This week the topic is Saving the Buffalo/Bison with with our host Claudia Julien. Claudia is a member of the Whisper n Thunder Radio team, and a Ambassador for WnT. She was also the producer of the show. Our guests this week are Wayne Frederick, from the Rose Bud Sioux Tribe. Wayne is herd manager for over 500 animals on 10,000 acres, and has lived with the Buffalo all his life. Mary Borrows works at Custer State Park, South Dakota. and has a deep love connection with the buffalo who visit her every day. She also is knowledgeable on the history of the buffalo. Stephany Seay is an activist involved with the Buffalo Field Campaign whose mission is to stop the slaughter of Yellowstone’s wild buffalo herd, protect the natural habitat of wild free-roaming buffalo and native wildlife, and to work with people of all Nations to honor the sacredness of the wild buffalo.
“Protect especially the buffalo, for the buffalo will give you food and shelter. The hide of the Buffalo will keep you from the cold, from the heat, and from the rain. As long as you have the buffalo, you will never need to suffer.”
For many winters the people lived at peace with the animals and with the land. When they killed a buffalo, they thanked the Great Spirit, and they used every part of the buffalo. It took care of every need. ~ From the Montana Elk Journal Jimmy “JB” Klyap, Dome Mountain Ranch
Co-hostsw Nancy Peske and Stephanie Gunning will speak this week with literary agent Stephany Evans, president of Fine Print Literary Management (www.fineprintlit.com) about category fiction: trend in genres such as vampire and werewolf, aka paranormal, romance and chick lit.
Join me in conversation with Stephany Alexander the best-selling author of “Sex, Lies and the Internet – An Online Dating Survival Guide.” Her second book, “The Cheat Sheet: A Clue-by-Clue Guide to Finding Out If He’s Unfaithful,” shows you how to catch a cheater, survive infidelity and affair-proof your relationship.
Call into the show at 818-668-5432.
Like us at Facebook.com/cutthecrapradio
Follow Udall @cutthecrapcoach
This is your online connection to the Matrix Center and annual White Privilege Conference. Co-hosts, Dr. Eddie Moore Jr. and Daryl Miller interview activists, educators and scholars about their work, discuss practical tools and strategies for dismantling white supremacy, and current events through the lens of privilege and oppression..
Today’s show features a dialogue with Dr. Eddie Moore Jr., Daryl Miller and guest Stephany Rose.
Stephany Rose, Ph. D. is an assistant professor of Women’s and Ethnic Studies at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. She holds a B. A. from Clark Atlanta University in English, a M. A. in English from Purdue University, and a Ph. D. in American Studies from Purdue University.
Her areas of specialization are 19th and 20th Century American Literature, Critical Race Theory and Critical Whiteness Studies. Her work often address performances of racialized identities in American popular culture and Hiphop such as her articles, “Miscegenated Nation: Adam Mansbach’s Angry Black White Boy” in the Dec. 2009 CLA Journal (53.4) and “Black Market Whiteness: From Hustler to HNIC” in Jay-Z: Essays on Hip Hop’s Philosopher King (McFarland Press 2011).
Stephany Rose is both an Andrew Mellon UNCF recipient and Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship mentor. Moreover, she is the editor of The Lion Speaks: An Anthology for Hurricane Katrina (2006) and the poet/author of Stilettoed Roses Bleed (2004). http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/04/where-is-the-black-middle-class-you-dont-have-to-look-far/
in Self Help
Why am I not Married part 2, guest speaker is Stephany Alexander one of the world’s most well-known relationship experts. She is the best-selling author of “Sex, Lies and the Internet – An Online Dating Survival Guide.” Her second book, “The Cheat Sheet: A Clue-by-Clue Guide to Finding Out If He’s Unfaithful,” shows you how to catch a cheater, survive infidelity and affair-proof your relationship and is available at bookstores nationwide and on Amazon.com.
Maybe Mitt Romney could use another four years to prep, but everyone else seems ready for the elections to be done. We bring in two guests to talk to the races for POTUS and the US Senate from MA. Mat Helman from ProgressMass and Jason Stephany of MassUniting give us their views — and predictions — on both. We remain flabergasted that either race could be at all close, but they sure as heck seem to be.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (171 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (21 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Missy Hill (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- angel coaches (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- A Sistas Circle Empowerment Hour (0 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- Move to Amend (0 chatters)