SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Better Step By Step is about possibilites. The possibility that your life, no matter how currently great or sucky you believe it to be, your life, yes, yours, can get better.
Today's inaugural show includes stories of weight lifting, bicycling, and mania (bi-polar disorder).
Jake Knight is a seeker and finder of meaning and truth. He claims not to have found the only way, but, rather, that he is finding/has found his way. As you consider his engaging and often amusing stories, and travel with him in the ways he thinks, you will further develop your own, individual way of thinking. Jake's goal is not to have you think or agree with everything he says. His goal is to assist you in thinking more clearly to the end that you be more yourself. The happy aim: for you to feel better, even starting today.
You are an integral part of getting to that betterness. This show is a tool for you to use, as you wish.
Please choose to be more yourself! This radio show can help.
Today's show is Jake thinking aloud. Future shows will also contain his stories and on-air discussions with others who are seeking and finding. Perhaps you. :)
Join Host Live Chats
- Pastor Paul Begley (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (30 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Angel Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- Talk2theAnimals (3 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- iCon Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Kathleen Nelson Troyer (1 chatters)
- Coach Rea (1 chatters)