SORT BY Relevancy
Step families get a bad rap. There's the evil stepmother or the bad step father. With the divorce rate at 50% it is likely people remarry and become blended families. If you are not a part of a blended family, you most likely know someone who is. It's not easy to create one. There are alliances, hurt feelings, and feelings of betrayal along the way. Blended families are able to succeed. To recognize this, September 16th, is National Step Family Day.
Today my guest is therapist Kellye Laughery who works at the Center For Family Unity and specializes in helping step families become blended famiilies.
Join us this week for another insightful episode of Love In The House where we will be discussing - STEP/BLENDED FAMILY.
Definition of Step/Blended Family
What are the advantages?
What are the Challenges?
Making it work.
Managing the children's fears, worries and expectations.
Things to put in place when dating/courting.
All of these and much more will be discussed TONIGHT at 9PM UK/GMT as the Panel is joined with Mrs Tola Onigbanjo, the Author of Steps - It's Time To Quit Step Parenting And Become A Parent.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (11 chatters)
- churchfolk (8 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (8 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (8 chatters)
- deanna 2 (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (2 chatters)
- The Passion Diva (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- DIVAS For Gods Kingdom (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)