SORT BY Relevancy
Care Radio Network's Flagship Show Conversations In Care
Join host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Stem Cell Expert and Cardiologist Dr. Joshua Hare. They will talk about the use of stem cell therapy and repairing damaged hearts.
Dr. Hare is the founding director of the Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, chief of the Division of Cardiology, and Louis Lemberg professor of medicine and professor of molecular and cellular pharmacology.
Join us for our interview with Dr. Eva Feldman of the University of Michigan. Topics will include Dr. Feldman expertise in ALS stem cell research.
WEDNESDAY, January 29, 2014 - 1:30 pm PST/4:30 pm EST
Gene Veritas aka Ken Serbin will be here to talk about the World Stem Cell Summit from December 2013.
Within five to ten years medicine will be revolutionized with technology that will be able to regrow any damaged organ outside of the body and then reintroduce the tissue into the body safely. For now, doctors like Kamau Kokayi are able to remove stem cells from fat in a matrix called stromal vascular fraction and then reintroduce these cells into the tissues or parts of the body that are inflamed or degenerated. Dr. Kokayi and others like him are currently doing this work as part of a national investigative review to evaluate efficacy and adverse effects. It is their hope that this process will relieve needless suffering and give patients a second chance with respect to various health conditions.
Hosted by Dr. Victor Zeines "The Natural Dentist" Produced by Turtle Shell Health
Today on The Boochcast, we talk about Booch's lack of Friday Partying, Booch going to NWA Atlanta, Jerry's co-worker getting locked up, Jerry's Comedy Show, What Really Happens When You Lie On Your Resume, Staind's Lewis Apologizes For Botching National Anthem Before Game 5, Wasabi Ginger Will Be The Next Lay's Potato Chip Flavor, and we recap WWE Hell In A Cell. Did Ambrose get revenge on Rollins? Is the Cena/Orton Rivalry FINALLY over? Who is the next #1 Contender for Brock Lesnar? Find out by tuning in to The Boochcast as we will have the FULL Results.
in Self Help
Tune in LIVE this Sunday September 14th at 4pm PDT as I welcome Marty Kelly to the show Autism & Stem Cells. You’re encouraged to call into the show with questions for Justine aka Miss ADD, or Marty at (917) 889-7025.
Marty Kelly’s son, Kenneth, was diagnosed with Autism, and she had exhausted every possible medical treatment in the U.S. She and her husband eventually traveled to Panama, for Kenneth to receive STEM CELL TREATMENTS and it has made a huge difference in his life. At age 8 he had an IQ of 55, at 13 he now is in school and has an IQ of 98. Listen LIVE on Sunday to find out why they attribute this incredible success to stem cell treatments.
For more info, visit their blog www.KensJourneyToRecovery.Blogspot.com and watch their YouTube videos:
Ken's Journey To Recovery--Stem Cell Autism Miracle
Spect Scan - Amen Clinic New York 2013
STEM EDUCATION:The State of Play in Engineering Education.
James Brown of The STEM Ed Coalition and his guest Tom Perry, Director of Engineering Education at ASME, The American. Society of Mechanical Engineers .
Actually they're human. They just design mechanical things.
Presented by PITSCO EDUCATION
in Self Help
Dr. Tess Mauricio America's favorite dermatologist will tell you all about the very latest cutting edge ways to rejuvenate your skin and look 10-20 years younger without surgery. She also will talk about her amazing new line of cutting edge stem cell facial products that can truly rejuvenateyour skin.
WDC Radio Show Movement
How would life be if we could prevent another child from being born with the Sickle Cell Disease or Lupus? And if a there were a child born that the family would have the education and the resources in every community they lived in.
Listen to this powerful story living with sickle cell and also a share of a Fallen Sickle Cell Soldier.
Cell phones are almost as common as pocket change these days. It seems nearly everyone, including an increasing number of children, carries a cell phone wherever they go. Cell phones are now so popular and convenient that they are surpassing landlines as the primary form of telecommunication for many people.Is Growing Cell-Phone Use Increasing Health Risks?
In 2008, for the first time, Americans are expected to spend more on cell phones than on landlines, according to the U.S. Labor Department. And we not only love our cell phones, we use them: Americans racked up more than a trillion cell-phone minutes in the first half of 2007 alone. We explore this and other subjects call in.646-595-3032
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (126 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (43 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (19 chatters)
- Yada (19 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (16 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (0 chatters)