SORT BY Relevancy
This is a going to be a special podcast: I will preview my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers' 2014 season with "Pittsburgh Fanz" from the Twitter world. Among the topics to be discussed:
Did you like the Steelers' draft?
Will the Steelers bounce back this season?
Will Pittsburgh make some noise in the tough, rugged AFC North?
What in the hell were Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount thinking?
Is Big Ben a top-10 QB in this league?
Is head coach Mike Tomlin on the hot seat?
In this episode of the "Terrible Towel Tantrum"; presented by The Red Light Sports Network, sponsored by Subway of Latrobe, Troy Otradovec talks about the Night and Day offense that we have seen from the Pittsburgh Steelers in back to back weeks. Could the Bell and Blount situation have caused the offense to be off key that much? I am not so sure, but fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas - we are breaking down pre-season game 3.
In this episode of Terrible Towel Tantrum; presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Troy Otradovec talks about Dick Lebeau and his defense. At some point, last season, everyone wanted his head on a platter and he should be shipped out of Pittsburgh. Well they finished 6-2 and some of the younger guys were able to contribute, but now who is going to step up this year as the personnel is getting younger and the veteran leadership is vanishing. Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas, Steelers Training camp is still underway.
Tonight, 'The Standard is the Standard' will be live at 11:00 pm ET on BlogTalkRadio with everything a fan will need heading into the 8th year of Camp Tomlin.
The run down for the show tonight:
- Neal Coolong's big announcement
- Most intriguing training camp battles
- Key free agent additions to make an impact
- Most athletic rookie class ever with biggest expectations on them
- If the Steelers fail to make the postseason, will changes be made in front office?
- Q&A session with BTSC readers
The Philadelphia Eagles first team looked a lot sharper in their third preseason game and emerged with a 31-21 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers last Thursday.
It was nice not having to see Curtis Marsh on the field in third-down situations.
Follow us on Twitter @thebitterbirds
In this episode of the "Terrible Towel Tantrum"; presented by The Red Light Sports Network, sponsored by Subway of Latrobe, host Troy Otradovec goes over any unexpected roster moves that happened. Then he gets into the keys of the game for the Steelers. How will they defend the Hoyer led Browns offense and how should they attack the Browns defense. Which players will be the keys to victory? What is your prediction? Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas, the NFL season is ready to kick off.
This week we are joined by NFLFemale Official Fan Reporters Kristen (Panthers) and Kindra (Steelers) join the show to fill us in on their teams and the off season. Are the Panthers in trouble without Steve Smith? Can the Steelers make it back to the NFL playoffs? Join us to get answers to these questions and more!
On the show that never sleeps, except for at night, Hashtag Sports discusses the 3rd installment of "Will this be the year" as the Hashtag Crew analyzes the Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, after spending a few practices to get to know each other. As stated on a previous episode, hopefully, the Buffalo Bills are looking into their future as "Architect" Doug Whaley was a contributing factor in the Steelers going to 3 Super Bowls during the decade of the 2000s. Strengths and weaknesses will be revealed on a brand new episode of Hashtag Sports.
Join Jeff and Lance for another episode of 'The Standard is the Standard' as they tackle anything and everything that relates to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Here is the rundown for tonight's show that airs LIVE at 11 p.m. ET on Wednesday.
- Le'Backfield won't go away (Steelers possibly giving a punishment)
- Eagles game indicative of the regular season?
- Surprised by any cuts to 75?
- Preview the Panthers game
- 2 players that NEED to play well to make the team
- Predictions for roster battles:
- Jeff - Offense
- Lance - Defense
- Penalties in the preseason
- Josh Gordon suspension
Be sure to check in LIVE on Wednesdays for the latest from 'The Standard is the Standard".
On this edition of 'The Standard is the Standard', your hosts Jeff Hartman and Lance Williams will tackle the following Pittsburgh Steelers topics:
- Recap the 20-16 loss to the New York Giants in the first week of the preseason.
- Why fans overreact to preseason games
- 2 bright spots for the Steelers leaving the game
- 2 players who disappointed with their performance
- Buffalo Bills and Pittsburgh Steelers joint practices
- Preview the Steelers vs. Bills preseason game this Saturday night.
- Expectations for the second preseason game
- 2 players to watch
- Questions and Answers from BehindTheSteelCurtain readers.
Join us LIVE at 11:00p.m. ET on blogtalkradio for the best Steelers talk on the internet!