SORT BY Relevancy
April is STD/STI Awareness month, and teen hosts Rachel, Kaitlyn, and Robert are talking about the myths they've heard about STD transmission and protection. Guest Wendy Ramsay from Reach CNY is here to give us the facts and provide information on how to keep yourself and your partner safer.
For more information on STDs, visit the CDC website.
For more information on Reach CNY, their programs, and ways to obtain free contraception, visit ReachCNY.org.
Teen Talk is supported in part by Audible. Visit audibletrial.com/teentalkcny to start your 30-day trial and benefit Teen Talk.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nearly 19 million new sexually transmitted disease (STD) infections occur each year, prevention of STDs is more important than ever. STDs affect men and women of all backgrounds and economic levels. Join us as we discuss, “Dating Someone with an STD" Also, follow us on Twitter @DawsonDeniseTV
Do you know your HIV Status? STD Status? When was the last time you had a physical? What steps are you taking to get educated? What are your thoughts on the at-home HIV test? Let's TALK! On the Night of the show call (347) 633-9853 to speak with the Ladies of The Relationship Handbook Live along with guest Host DJ Infamous from My Beat 94.7 FM Charlotte, NC.
On this edition of REAL TALK W/ MVP we dive into the lyrics of music.Is there more to muisc than just stripper and club beats or are there still lyrics that up lifts our soul. Well we shall see we have godd information and great conversation lined up. We will even tackle gospel music; Is it really spreading the good news? Today we will have STD (SRCIPTURE OF THE DAY), QTD (QUOTE OF THE DAY), ASK MVP, ON THE COUCH, and RTD (REAL TIP OF THE DAY)!
SPREAD THE WORD, NOT THE VIRUS: KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS
Did you know that every 9.5 minutes someone in the United States is infected with HIV?1
Unfortunately, many of those infected will not be diagnosed in the early phase of the disease -- when they are most contagious -- and may unknowingly spread the virus to others.2 In fact,
more than half of new sexually transmitted HIV cases are due to transmission of the virus from people who are unaware that they are infected.3
Diagnosing HIV in its earliest stages and early management of the virus are essential to living a full, high-quality life and to slowing the spread of HIV.4 Knowing your status by getting tested helps you make decisions about your health and can allow you to help prevent the spread of the virus to your partner. It is critical that you talk to your doctor about the most accurate and appropriate testing options available for you.
Our special guest, Ms Penelope Jones, a contractor with VHD to distribute condomns will talk more on this subject and the "Know Your HIV Status" campaign.
in Self Help
Many itimate relationships today include 2 or more people in the mix. Some are Baby mamas, brothers undercover, casual partners and anyone who wants play. I will discuss these behaviors and touch on why men have very little respect for females and his label for all females is BITCH. STD'S AND STI'S are at all all time high in our society. Many are not aware that they are carriers and it places a serious hardship with TRUST, DEVOTION, INTIMACY, LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SELF ESTEEM, FAMILY AND HEALTH.
Our guest today is Lady Tayamour will be joining me to discuss love and being in a serial monogamous relationship that challenged her trust, steadfast love and devotion.
I will be discussing how to create sunshine and how to stay in it no matter what the circumstances are.
Later in the hour I will open up the lines and ask callers what is there take on Serial Monogamous relationships and why. Two minutes per caller.
Hey, wassup this your girl Toya. I just decided to come back solo no BossinTwins this time. But tonight Im going to bring to yall attention about some unspoken topics and things spreading like crazy. So feel free to call in or listen. You can find me on IMVU.com Notoriouz inbox me with any comments questions or topics doesnt matter. Cant wait.
Hello, Hello Boils And Ghouls! This Week On Talking Terror Presents, The King Of Horror And The Ghoul Of Geek Will Be Having A Discussion With Writer, Producer And Director Eric England! With Creations Such As Short Films, "The Trick Or Treater" And It's Sequel, To Full Length Films, "Madison County" (2011), "Roadside" (2013) And Recent Hit "Contracted" (2013), Eric Seems Poised To Take The Horror World By Storm! We're Going To Find Out Where He Got His Start, His Experiences In The Industry, And What Inspires Him To Create These Films! So Get Ready For Another Great Indie Spotlight Episode Of Talking Terror Presents! Stay Scared!
Some things our parents said to us made us more curious to learn certain things about growing up, I can remember my best friends mom was very over bearing and when we went to college she became the freak of the campus.I remember parents that taught their kids the word of GOD and they were more out there then I was, and they actually went to church every Sunday. Can Christian parents actually provoke theyre children to sinful temptations by holding on to tightly? Or is being laxed and laid back allowing them to make choices once they become teenagers to see what theyre made of from the word of God youve taught them? Why are kids so rebellious and refuse to obey? Could it be we're all causing this? Who plays a role in this saga? And how am I to end if it continues? Is there hope for our kids? Is there hope for the parents? Join us Sunday night at 10pm central as we discover the answers to these questions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (228 chatters)
- John Baptist (113 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (103 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (31 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (24 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (13 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (7 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Mag Blog Radio (6 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- GEI Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)