SORT BY Relevancy
There is an epidemic in the community and it is just not in the gay community but in the African American community. The sad TRUTH is that you have it and you don't even know it. When was the last time you were tested? A more important question is: Are you practicing SAFE sex daily? How well do you know the person you are kissing and loving? Do you know their status? Do you know YOURS? Herpes is a disease that has affected one out of six people in the United States between the ages of 14-49. The CDC has estimated that at least 25% of Americans are infected with Herpes (HSV-2). At least 90% of the population has herpes -1, which are cold sores. It does not matter if you have never been with a man your partner may have and unbeknownst to her or him and you, you both may have now been exposed and or be a carrier. Herpes is an Infection that is more easily transmitted from men to women than from women to men. In the United States, an estimated 81.1% of 14–49 year olds infected with HSV-2 have never received a clinical diagnosis. When it comes to the LGBT community where the actual statistical breakdown of STD? Where is the written information that is geared toward lesbians when it comes to safe sex?
Question to family, why do male identified women not go to the gynecologist or get tested on a regular?
A myth that two woman loving each other will not catch anything - false.
Myth that a stud strap on and cannot catch a STD-Guess what FALSE!
April is STD/STI Awareness month, and teen hosts Rachel, Kaitlyn, and Robert are talking about the myths they've heard about STD transmission and protection. Guest Wendy Ramsay from Reach CNY is here to give us the facts and provide information on how to keep yourself and your partner safer.
For more information on STDs, visit the CDC website.
For more information on Reach CNY, their programs, and ways to obtain free contraception, visit ReachCNY.org.
Teen Talk is supported in part by Audible. Visit audibletrial.com/teentalkcny to start your 30-day trial and benefit Teen Talk.
For more information on Yo Momma Black visit www.YoMommaBlack.com. Find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/YoMommaBlack and on twitter at www.twitter.com/MyMommaBlack. Please feel free to support share and tell the world about our show and website.
YO MOMMA BLACK SHOW SCHEDULE
Monday: The Love Jones - Various (Relationships)
Wednesday: Run Down With Renee - With Renee (Social)
Thursday: Speak It Like You Think It - With Naj (Sports)
Saturday: Organise Or Perish Show With Marcus & Meshiah (Politics/Social)
Sunday: PAST (Problems And Solutions Show) With Peter & Mojo (Economics)
Welcome to this Mothership of the Seed Dropper Nation where the Mother is first and last, Mother of Civilization. We will focus on the Upliftment of Mothers and Children.
This lesson will be a mature lesson and some language may be challenging for children.
We will examine this matter from a Spiritual, Mental and Physical level. The STD has a powerful effect on the energy of the people. It seems that the Mothers are key to this perpetual circle of lack of knowledge, lack of information, lack of resources and lack of support. The STD(stealing the divinity) from the Mother has giving birth to many of the STD(sexual transmitted disease). Let's talk about the womb aka the black hole because we want to give birth to STD(scientific thought dynamics). Let's go deep in the MotherShip
We would like to open up a honest dialogue about our "Sexual Healing". We have some beliefs that are built in what some other beings has said is correct. Please bring all those old time self righteous behavorial information to our talk so the can be put on the square.
Tonight is the Night. "Lets Get It On".
Come on aboard this Mothership and get Renewed with Right Knowledge.
This show we talk about how soul ties are made, what happens when you are physically intimate with someone and how you can protect yourself. All of the time we are unaware of what happens when we have sex with a person that isn't equally yoked, that doesn't strive to be better spiritually, mentally and emotionally. Pieces of their spirit becomes attached to our spirit, their baggage becomes our baggage, their demons may now be our demons. The only way you can stay protected is to NOT give yourself unless you are that persons wife/husband. Some people will argue that even your wife/husband has issues or demons, while that may be true you are ordained to be in your wife/husbands life. If you two are married you are together to support one another, to pray for each other, to protect each other and correct one another. When you sleep with ppl that have no interest in being better, they bring a whole bunch of baggage right along with those spiritual debris. God will protect you from anyone that isn't your ordained wife/husband and won't allow you to be hurt but sometimes we move ahead of God, disobey and end up causing ourselves more hurt than good. Stay in connection with God and he will let you know who is for your good and who you should let go.
As the only episodic podcast on blog talk radio once again takes it's final transformation. Please join us as the chaos ensues. Max, Santana and Draven are bringing you HA! radio. Yes, they finally agreed on a name.
We have several in studio guests tonight. The voice of AnarchyPro J. H. Schmitt joins us to discuss. Um.. we're not really sure yet. But you won't want to muss it.
Boom Boom After Dark will finally happen and it will happen LIVE in studio because Joey Boom Boom is joining us, IN STUDIO.
All this and the regular antics of HA! radio.
Everyone loves a good round of hot and passionate sex; but no one wants to catch a disease as a result: right? Join me and Chicago based spoken word artist Kire Senoj as we dialogue about when and how to ask and what to tell. The answers aren't always as simple as you think.
Matthew Grant, Eric Cairnie & Tomer Shalom were LIVE in Hamilton providing commentary for our listeners at SCPW's Shock Value show!
The FULL card for this event was:
Beautiful Beaa (c) v. Lionel Knight v. Christopher Bishop v. Nick Watts - SCPW Canadian Hybrid Championship
Ethan Page v. Channing Decker
STD (Warhed & PD Flex) v. The Fraternity (Trent Gibson & Bradford Montague)
Kirk Warmack v. Justin Sane
Kobe Durst v. Scotty O'Shea
Tyler Thomas v. Rhys Greenaway
Alessandro Del Bruno v. Marc Hauss v. Taylor Kay-Deen
Choir of Chaos (Jesse Amato & John Greed) v. Ryan Swift & Preston Myles
Sabrina Kyle v. Skylar Rose
Vaughn Vertigo v. Gabriel Fuerza v. Space Monkey
Jen Padron's agenda:
1.) Peer Services | Supports in an Integrated BH and PC public health environment using my model
2.) US Peer Services | Supports Center, University of Southern California (USC)
3.) US Peer Leadership & Workforce Development Institute, University of Southern California (USC)
4.) Mobile Crisis Intervention MH/SA and the Role of the Certified Peer Specialist in Mobile Crisis Intervention
5.) The Innovative & Emergent Roles of the CPS, RC and CHW in Integration of Behavioral Health and Primary Care Public Health (e.g., Health Home, PCMH, FQ Peer Services via 1910, 1115 Medicaid Waiver, etc...
6.) Q & A dialogue
Padron is a 2015 Doctor of Public Health Candidate. Her subject matter expertise leverages peer services, supports, delivery, frontier and rural public health and peer services in integrated physical and behavioral systems of care within the United States. “A Study of the Relationship Between Physical Health Problems, the Well-Being, Recovery, and Community Participation of Adults Living with Mental Health Disorders” is a secondary data analysis of randomized controlled University Pennsylvania and Temple University studies. It examines the impact of intervention aimed at enhancing self- care behaviors, patient-physician communication, and motivation to participate in treatment. She completed graduate studies at the University of Texas at Austin and undergraduate studies at the University of Washington at Seattle.
She has postered, appeared and published broadly on HIV/AIDS/STD/HCV education and SPMI, higher-education and SPMI, US peer leadership and workforce development. She blogs on hope, recovery and wellness solutions on madinamerica.com and integrating behavioral and physical health care utilizing peer services/supports on jenpadrondot.com as a person with the shared life experience of mental diversity.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (186 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (127 chatters)
- Straitway (63 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (0 chatters)