SORT BY Relevancy
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nearly 19 million new sexually transmitted disease (STD) infections occur each year, prevention of STDs is more important than ever. STDs affect men and women of all backgrounds and economic levels. Join us as we discuss, “Dating Someone with an STD" Also, follow us on Twitter @DawsonDeniseTV
Self sabatoge is the #1 killer. Get in on the conversation as we discuss the true meaning of loving yourself. How do you REALLY feel about yourself? Do you sabatoge relationships whether lovers, family or work and don't know how to stop yourself? Have you heard the same thing about you from several people that you may view as negative so you don't address the issue at all? Do you know how you affect others? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Do you feel it's possible to be a terror to yourself? Miss Mary, Dr. Janet Arceneaux & friends will weigh in on this heavy topic! We welcome YOU to call in...
Listen to this interesting case study (1'm 25 with STD) and motivational discussion on "Putting Your Best Self Forward". An impactful show not to miss.
In today's society, we've seen a drastic increase in the number of Sexually Transmited Diseases in the black community. Tonight, on one of the realest episodes of Keeping it Real Fridays ever, you'll hear from a young woman who was cheated on by her long time boyfriend and given an STD, yet still struggles with whether or not to leave him. To hear a live on air coaching session done with this woman that will change her life forever, tune in tonight at 9:00pm EST by calling 646 200
A few weeks ago WHO (World Health Organization) announce that there was a new stand on gonorrhea out that was resistance to antibiotic treatments. This strand is infecting thousands of people in 3rd world countries and has not made it to the states yet. But as we know it is only a matter of time. What is it about using a condom that seems to repeal some individuals? Tune in and tell us what you think.
Ladies you CANNOT afford to miss today's Conversations with Dr. D Ivan Young. It may save your life. It's 2013 and HIV is still on the rise, especially with African American men on the down low. Blacks/African Americans continue to be disproportionately affected by HIV infection. The estimated rate of new HIV infections among blacks/African Americans (68.9) was 7.9 times as high as the rate in whites (8.7).
Tyvance Credit joins Dr. D to explore this controversial subject. Tyvance has been a key figure in the fight against the HIV/STD phenomenon in the Houston area for 15 years. Tyvance has tested more than 100,000 people, diagnosed at least 5,000, and linked about 70% of them to care. In his dedication to the cause, he has been known to pop the trunk and test people on the back of the car! He founded the first internet program (B.O.I.S.) to outreach to people to prevent them from becoming HIV Positive. In 2012, he launched "The Tyvance Experience" to address the needs of women and their common need of self validation, appreciation, and confidence to continue being the back bone of the family and relationships.
You won't want to miss this enlightening conversation! To submit show ideas, comment or be considered as a featured guest, email email@example.com.
CONTRACTING AN STD IS SERIOUS!! WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR SPOUSE BACK AFTER THEY GAVE YOU AN STD? PLEASE CALL IN AND SHARE YOUR OPINION!! Special Guest: Blacka USA, Brent of Atl, Todd Fountaine, and April of Teaneck New Jersey Tonight you will get a chance to meet Blacka who have created my intro song!! Also you will receive information about the Body Wrap, and how you can lose body fat around your stomach, legs and arms. dsk.myitworks.com CHLOE & JAJA PRESENTS NATIVE TO
Join Host Live Chats
- 5D Media Network (71 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Paranormal Matters (10 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (7 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (6 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (4 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling Radio (4 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (3 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (2 chatters)
- Annette E Morton (2 chatters)
- Art of Living Well Radio (2 chatters)
- church chat (2 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- NewEnglandSportsAccess (2 chatters)
- The Christian Sportsman (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Sports Kingdom (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Prayer of Jerusalem (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Live From Out Da Stixx (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- Author Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Alternative Choice Today (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)