SORT BY Relevancy
Should you be taking those anti-Cholesterol drugs? Who is trying to kill us off cell by cell? Join us as we attempt to unveil the myths and deceptions of the Cholesterol controversy. This show may help you save the life of someone you love.
We will be hearing from several experts in the field of Cholesterol management; especially Dr. Hannah and James Yoseph, co-authors of 'How Statin Drugs Really Lower Cholesterol and kill you on cell at a time'.
'How Statin Drugs Lower C
Diabetes in on Gottfried's mind and Dr. Glidden is there for him. Harminder is calling from Hong Kong--it's 4:15 in the morning there, so you know how important Dr. Glidden is to him. Laura's brother can't breathe and Elaine's friends' bones hurt. Dr. Glidden also gives fascinating research reviews on meditation and statin drugs. Well worth the listen!
Should you be taking those anti-Cholesterol drugs? Who is trying to kill us off cell by cell? Join us as we attempt to unveil the myths and deceptions of the Cholesterol controversy. This show may help you save the life of someone you love. We will be hearing from several experts in the field of Cholesterol management; especially Dr. Hannah and James Yoseph, co-authors of How Statin Drugs Really Lower Cholesterol and kill you on cell at a time.
Join in this Sunday from 12-1 PM EST;
Tens of millions of Americans are taking cholesterol-lowering drugs—mostly statins—and some "experts" claim that many millions more should be taking them. I couldn't disagree more. Statins are HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, that is, they act by blocking the enzyme in your liver that is responsible for making cholesterol (HMG-CoA reductase). The fact that statin drugs cause side effects is well established—there are now 900 studies proving their adverse eff
America is Drug Crazy!! Prescription Drugs; Alcohol, which is a drug and then there are a variety of other recreational drugs. Even Marijuana is being legalized across the nation, slowly, but surely. But should it be? Hmmmm...
Drug Addiction is a major problem in our nation, as well as Illegal Drug Sales and the violence that often results. Mass Incarceration is a major product of the 'War on Drugs'. The money spent on drugs, as well as the arrest and incarceration and treatment of Drug Addicts is staggering. Drug Abuse is responsible for all manner of dysfunction in the home, in the family and in the work place. It is responsible for crime and many would say, a lot of good times.
This Sunday, April 6th, at 7:00 pm, we invite Current and Former users of Drugs, Addicts, Treatment Specialists, as well as friends and family members of Drug Abusers. Anyone who has been impacted or anyone who has an opinion... please call in and share with us! This will be an amazing and informative show! Don't miss it!
Just click this link or dial 818-739-8909 to listen by phone, from anywhere. Just dial 1 do join our on air discussion.
Tonight (June 14th) Jim and Dave will be interviewing author, Mark Spaulding about the topic, "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll. We will be talking about the intertwining of the three together and how elements of this might have infiltrated into the Christian Contemporary music scene. This will make for a very interesting and insightful conversation. Hope you can listen and join in. The show starts at 6PM Pacific and 9PM Eastern.
Older Americans are disproportionately affected by chronic diseases and conditions, such as arthritis, diabetes and heart disease, as well as by disabilities that result from injuries such as falls. But we want to bring you attention to Choice, and the choices that we make throughout our life, will determine our future health, bad or good; today 10.3 million people – have diabetes, seven of every 10 Americans who die each year, or more than 1.7 million people, die of a chronic disease. Prescription drugs are now killing far more people than illegal drugs, and while most major causes of preventable deaths are declining, those from prescription drug use are increasing. What could be labeled Pharmageddon is here, which means legal drugs produce more ill-health than health, and when medical progress does more harm than good; the death toll is highest among people in their 40s, but all ages, from teenagers to the elderly, and all walks of life are being affected. Prescription drugs are now the preferred "high" for many, especially teens, as they are typically used legally, which eliminates the stigma of being a "junkie." Tune in Wednesday at 7:Pm EST we have much more. Call in at 1-347-826-7400
Dr. Stolzer is a Professor of Child and Adolescent Development at the University of Nebraska-Kearney. She currently teaches infant, child, and adolescent development classes and is an active researcher. Dr. Stolzer has published numerous peer-reviewed articles and has presented her research at the international level. For over three decades, she has been a passionate child advocate. Dr. Stolzer’s research interests include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), the meteoric rise of psychiatric diagnoses in child and adolescent populations, the deleterious effects of psychiatric drugs, the biocultural implications of attachment parenting, breastfeeding, the multivariational effects of labeling children, and challenging the existing medical model which seeks to pathologize normal-range child behaviors. Learn More about the dangers of Psychotropic drugs http://www.CCHR.ORG Citizens Commission on Human Rights
Want to be on this show? Contact me at 760-917-1251
In today's show we will be talking about cholesterol-lowering drugs otherwise known as statins. We will bring much research about the effectiveness of these drugs, side effects and how it harms your body. This will be a continuation of our previous show about Cholesterol. We recommend listening to our previous show on cholesterol to give you a better understanding and depth of how statin drugs are not very good for you.
Brenda Johnson of "As the Day Approaches" on Blog Talk Radio and Pennie Louise De Witt are my guests. Pennie is a former psychic who is quite familiar with the dark side. Now born again by the Holy Spirit of God. Her blog is--http://pennierenewed.blogspot.com/
Do devils exist?? Is hell for real?? Does evil exist?? What are gateway drugs??
Tonight Chris, Mark, and Jeff are joined by Comedian/Activist N.A. Poe to discuss the failed war on drugs along with topics of the progression cannabis decriminalization & legalization. And who knows what else we'll get into, you never know with us! Tune in!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (220 chatters)
- John Baptist (139 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (56 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (55 chatters)
- NTEB (47 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- HOV Radio (32 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (19 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (14 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (14 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (13 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (9 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (9 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Carbon Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (2 chatters)
- The Cherry on Top Conversation (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (2 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (2 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- PWP Radio (1 chatters)