SORT BY Relevancy
Join Lauren Boyman, Executive Director of Digital Strategy at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, as she discusses managing online and social media in a highly regulated and compliance-heavy industry. How do wealth managers walk the fine line of 'being social' and staying in compliance with FINRA and the SEC?
Acclaimed social media thought leader Beverly Macy interviews business leaders, celebrities, sports figures, and newsmakers who are harnessing the power of social media in business, sports, and entertainment. Join her for one-on-one interviews and roundtable discussions on THE hottest topic making headlines today.
Sallie O. Elkordy, Host of Public Advocate says BAN VACCINES 2013! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900
Bunny St. Marie, Vaccine Activist and Writer for VacTruth.com http://vactruth.com/category/writers/bunny-st-marie/
Sallie's Blog with 20 Actions to BAN VACCINES 2013! http://BillionToddlerMarchForSurvival.blogspot.com/
Men residing at the infamous institution speak out regarding retaliation, abuse and neglect. Why is the patient population of Coalinga State Hospital being treated so horrifically? Could it be that there is no "watchdog" overseeing the institution, as there is for prisons and other patients--those who are deemed mentally ill? Why isn't there a specific policy spelled out for the "SVP" population, as there is for people in prison (Title 15)? Why does it seem that the few "bad apples," whether staff or officers, are not fired--but in many cases, promoted? Why does a facility like this one have an astronomical budget (spending over $3 billion in California taxpayer dollars since the infamous institution opened its doors), yet very little media/public information released? Is it possible--do CSH employees really not have to pass the same psychiatric exam that CDCR employees do?
CSH News explores these important issues and more...
NOTE: This episode was rescheduled from last Thursday.
Tune in for more on Coalinga State Hospital's most newsworthy information.
GIVE BACK: Support the grassroots efforts of Coalinga State Hospital News. Using Paypal, donate to CoalingaNews@gmail.com.
Sallie O. Elkordy, Host ~ BAN VACCINES 2013 http://BillionToddlerMarchForSurvival.blogspot.com/
Alan Phillips, Attorney ~ VaccineRights.com
Hear from witnesses to the seclusion and restraint of a Coalinga State Hospital patient, Riccardo King, who was forcibly medicated and tied down to a bed for a few weeks. The man was unable to understand commands, yet was being verbally and physically abused. Another sad story of abuse/neglect at CSH is presented.
Then, hear from a man who successfully exited CSH in 2012, when his "SVP" case was dropped in Los Angeles County court. Clem reports in and discusses his life now, in Texas.
Join AK Stout and Deb Evans as they interview Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions about Social Selling with LinkedIn.
During the show they will cover:
1. What is Social Selling and Content Marketing?
2. Why is it important to your business?
3. LinkedIn vs. Other Social Media Platforms, What IS the difference?
4. What kinds of content should my company/brand be producing and why?
5. The Best tips for setting up your personal profile and company pages for success.
6. Show me the relationships! How to generate relationships in LinkedIn, not just "leads".
7. Tips, Tools & Tricks: How LinkedIn relationships become customers and sales.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio.
Social Geek Radio is sponsored by Deb Evans Consulting and Saying it Social
This is episode of Getting Socia with Miriam Slozberg, we are going to talk about the Social Media No-Nos which are the risks that can come out of not using common sense while using social media platforms- and these risks can ruin your reputation in more ways than you can imagine. Be sure to tune in and find out what they are.
Join Host Live Chats
- nikota777 (20 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (19 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (18 chatters)
- East Anglian EDL Radio Show (14 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (6 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (2 chatters)
- RICHSISTAH (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- AUSA RADIO with Wren (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (1 chatters)
- American Faith Today (1 chatters)
- Prophet Willie Mead (1 chatters)
- New York Markets Live (0 chatters)