SORT BY Relevancy
Does the State Bar of California have the actual authority to regulate lawyers? If it doesn't, than its strong-arm tactics would be of no force and effect! Call in!
A new study shows that people in California support legal marijuana. We will talk with LEAP - a marijuana advocacy group.
In Riverside County, Mike Hestrin wants to be the next District Attorney. We'll learn why he wants to unseat DA Paul Zellerbach.
Halloween costumes, decorations and candy are big business... we'll find out how much.
And, Kanye West is after Jimmy Kimmel in a Twitter rant.
Men residing at the infamous institution speak out regarding retaliation, abuse and neglect. Why is the patient population of Coalinga State Hospital being treated so horrifically? Could it be that there is no "watchdog" overseeing the institution, as there is for prisons and other patients--those who are deemed mentally ill? Why isn't there a specific policy spelled out for the "SVP" population, as there is for people in prison (Title 15)? Why does it seem that the few "bad apples," whether staff or officers, are not fired--but in many cases, promoted? Why does a facility like this one have an astronomical budget (spending over $3 billion in California taxpayer dollars since the infamous institution opened its doors), yet very little media/public information released? Is it possible--do CSH employees really not have to pass the same psychiatric exam that CDCR employees do?
CSH News explores these important issues and more...
NOTE: This episode was rescheduled from last Thursday.
Hear from witnesses to the seclusion and restraint of a Coalinga State Hospital patient, Riccardo King, who was forcibly medicated and tied down to a bed for a few weeks. The man was unable to understand commands, yet was being verbally and physically abused. Another sad story of abuse/neglect at CSH is presented.
Then, hear from a man who successfully exited CSH in 2012, when his "SVP" case was dropped in Los Angeles County court. Clem reports in and discusses his life now, in Texas.
We'll have an update on the Rim Fire in-and-near Yosemite.
Hot weather makes Southern California very uncomfortable.
And, the television Emmys, who is favored. We will have expert analysis.
And a man admits to causing a death on Youtube. The disturbing video was apparently recorded in Ohio. You'll hear it.
Since it's Friday, it's also open mic with your phone calls.
Tune in for more on Coalinga State Hospital's most newsworthy information.
GIVE BACK: Support the grassroots efforts of Coalinga State Hospital News. Using Paypal, donate to CoalingaNews@gmail.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- churchfolk (20 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (18 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (2 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- They Call Me Ms Carter (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- SuperAdvocate (1 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- Voices Different Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Your World News (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- DALLAS COWBOYS FOOTBALL (1 chatters)
- bConnected Radio (1 chatters)
- Best Ever You (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Savvy Central Radio (1 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (1 chatters)
- Ilumine Ao (1 chatters)