SORT BY Relevancy
Too often many entrepreneurs hit the ground running without getting all their ducks in a row. Start up incubators are there at the beginning helping to line up the financing, to bring the entrepreneur's dream to a reality but what happens next? On this episode of The Hut with Hosts Patrick Shore & Jodi Livengood discover the numerous processes that must be covered before you open the doors to your new business. How will you sell? Who's going to sell? Who will deal with problems?
Is your Start Up ready to Stand Up?
Patrick Shore is President, and CEO of Intellithink, LLC Intentional Innovation, bringing more than twenty-five years of experience in defining, designing and implementing fresh ideas with results.
Find out more about the hosts of today's show at http://intelli-think.com
The business start-up phase does not usually begin and end with the business start-up phase. Did you know that there are start-up strategies that should be brought to the forefront of your business daily? These lessons are timely, relevant, and essential in helping you move your business beyond the start-up phase toward higher earnings and profitable sustainability. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.
You may have a fantastic business plan and idea for a start up company, but without the right funding, it's destined to sit in a file folder and never get off the ground.
On this episode, learn the top SIX ways to fund your start up business and how to acquire cash when you don't have access to some of the traditional funding methods or the credit to back it.
As we usher in another inspiring season, Amy Beth welcomes motivational speaker and author Tara Alemany. In 2013, Tara launched a series of talks sharing lessons learned while overcoming the unexpected death of her fiancé in October 2011. Her talk “Finding the Gift in Grief” has been helping people all over the country as they seek to overcome the pain of their own personal loss, whether of a loved one, a job, a home, a marriage or anything else that’s important to them. Many of these lessons are chronicled in her new book, The Best is Yet to Come.
And Amy Beth unveils the first of a slew of jumpstarts to help re-ignite your creative spark. From uncluttering your life to Artist Dates, news fasts to genre-jumps, we'll explore refreshing ways to nurture our inner artists, achieve goals and live more rewarding and joyous lives. So buckle up!
Plus the usual hoopla: we'll catch up on the Pop Culture convo, Inspiration to Action shout-uts, humor, music and more!
Join the conversation. Tweet 24/7 @abwrites. Call in LIVE during show 347-857-4505.
Listen LIVE or anytime thereafter on demand!
Joining Host Larry Muck is Adam J Arrerdondo, Co-leader, Kansas City’s Start Up Village.
On this episode of Community Investor, you'll learn about the exciting things underway at Kansas City's Start Up Village, an entrepreneur-led community helping to grow and support Kansas City entrepreneurs and the startup ecosystem.
And you'll hear about its mission is to foster the education of entrepreneurs and increase the number opportunities for startups to succeed, through programming, recruitment and knowledge sharing.
THE FINAL WAKE UP CALL:
In Association with the T.E.A.B.A.G. Enterprises Incorporated
A BLACK LIONS PRODUCTION (619) 924-9883
Brought to you by Abruptly Wake Up the Sleeping
For over four hundred years the Stolen Afrikan in AmeriKKKa has been robbed of the ancestry, their Afrikan spirituality, their science and their Story, they have been uprooted and are quickly dying.
The results of governmental institutional racism & genocide are chaotic; single parent households, unwed mothers, incarceration coupled with mis-education and the under educated have practically destroyed the black family. Their right minds are being destroyed with religion, drug addition, the prison & education system.
The continuous bombardments of the court systems manipulation and negative media influence have taken a toll targeted on black children, men and women.
Society has brainwashed the black women into believing that they don't need their black men.
Our women don't believe this because they refuse to see their own reflection, which is their black man because society has convinced the black females to destroy the only true hope for their survival....The Black Man!
The Black Lions are here to help our women experience the presence of a man so they do not try to defunct his true nature.
The Black Lions are here to take back our communities, businesses, families & kin our children and our women.
...Maybe then our black women will discover that A Black Man was all she really needed in the first place.
We need our women by our side in the revolution. Let’s Talk about it. (619) 924-9883
All viewpoints expressed on this show are the sole responsibility of the creators of
Abruptly Wake Up The Sleeping: Join the conversation - Uhuru Sasa
It's Spring and Today is Earth Day. So join us for BLOOM BUSINESSES - the business of buds and blooms and those who love flowers, the earth, and want to hear from successful entrepreneurs in this field. This week we speak with Stephen Campanella, owner of the boutique floral and garden studio based in New York City.
Join the conversation with those who have created "Fun" businesses and uncovered their "Fortune$" in the process.
Callers and guests will share their inspiration, their business and what makes it fabulous, the challenges and obstacles, and what helps them perservere and prosper so you can listen and learn as you go thru the start-up waters.
Listeners will leave inspired, informed, educated, and gain a few new ideas, and new perspectives through conversation, some coaching, and hearing from those who have found their "Fortune$".
Is it possible to know whether or not your business start-up is viable before investing time, energy, and capital in your start-up mix? There is a quick-test that can help you make a better start-up decision before you break through the gate at full speed. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
How to Be a Brand Innovator
Creating an Emotional Connection
Do you feel pushed and pulled in all directions?
Do you find that once you complete one task, 3 more pop up to replace it?
Do you ever feel so busy that you don’t even have time to delegate?
The truth is chaos does not have to be a way of life.
Join us every Tuesday at 9:00am ET - on the radio for a 5 minute discussion regarding a real-world situation that busy professional face every day.
After the 5 minute discussion, the phone lines are open for some Q&A
If you want more information, why don’t we schedule an appointment, where I get to know more about your unique situation. And then I will be happy to make recommendations on what your best steps are moving forward. How does that sound?
Hi, my name is Laura Rose. I am a speaker and author. My background is in time and project management.
I help busy professionals and entrepreneurs create effective systems so that they can comfortably delegate to others, be more profitable and have time to enjoy life even if they don’t have time to learn new technology or train their staff. I have a knack for taking big ideas and converting them into smart, sound, and actionable ideas.
At the end of the day, I give people peace of mind.
Archives of these episodes can be found at
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (113 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (109 chatters)
- John Baptist (56 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (10 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (9 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (9 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Donny C (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- KWDC RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (0 chatters)