SORT BY Relevancy
Ground beef is one food, that unless you are vegetarian, has at some point peen a staple in your diet. I know it has been in mine. We have launched our first e-book "Ground Beef: Recipes for an American Staple," with recipes for this time honored classic and in celebration we are offering up some fabulous recipes for you that include ground beef. Most of the proceeds from the sale of this book will go to feeding the hungry! Janet, our favorite mother of three, will share her unique perspective with us as well as talking shopping tips for the next time you are at the grocery store.
In addition we are updating information about our recipe contest, the deadline for entry, and how you can submit your best ground beef recipe. The winner will have their recipe included in an upcoming book, be a guest here on our program, and featured on our web and Facebook pages.
Join us as we explore the hamburger as well. Afterall, a discussion on ground beef wouldn't be complete without mention of this classic as well. In addition to some fabulous recipes, we are going to be talking about ways to top your burger, and as always, talk about cheats, substitutions, and using your own creativity to make our recipes your own.
The Ministry of Agriculture's (M.O.A.)Show host, Dr. Ridgely of Muhammad Farms is requesting your presence at our next program called "The Farm" Welcome! come join us in the studio Saturday June 28, 2014, call in at 347-945-5454, or enter the chat room www.blogtalkradio.com/noimoa.
To visit us at the farm online, www.noimoa.com and while you are there make a contribution, click the program dropdown window or look for the blogtalkradio show list on the page for details , read our newsletter, and make a contribution! We are grateful for all your support and keep the cmments coming in. We enjoy sharing with you! Program engineer at (email@example.com)
Join the Invisible Dragon tonight as he plays a musical tribute to his former teammate and friend Eastern Illinois University’ All-American running back Kevin Staple (1961-2012). Join us tonight with Clarence Holman to this wonderful person tonight 9pm cst.
Israel is one of the worst islamaphobic countries.
They have no desire to come into the 21st Century except stealing technology to spy better on allies (America) and enemies, the rest of the world. And they are damn good at the spy game.
Israel, probably, has the best spy network on earth and that is scary as hell. I would not trust a Zionist even if my life depended on it. Why you ask? Past history of what they do and to whom they do it.
United States does a fair job of screwing their so called allies too. Take a little stroll through the 20th century and you will see it. From the day our ancestors landed in the new world we started killing the very people that saved us from starvation our first few years. But, that is a longer story for another day.
Call me, let's talk. 702-444-8422
The Prepared Canadian
on American Preppers Radio!
7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to:http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
how can you make bread during or just after a disaster? The stores are closed, the power is out, and the stove doesn’t work! Well, there are a few ways you can turn your stored up flour into golden loaves.
This week we’ll talk about different ways t make bread with or without yeast. I’ll discuss ways to use a simple bread machine and which setting work best. If you simply can’t generate power for a bread machine, don’t worry, there are plenty of ways to get your daily loaf such as sourdough. I’ll tell you how to capture wild yeast in a simple mixture of flour and water, but if that doesn’t work out for you, I have a cheat tip to help it along.
Sometimes yeast, either wild or store bought just isn’t an option, so I’ll also talk about some flat breads. There are many types such as tortillas and pita, but I’m going to talk mostly about some ways to prepare bannock, simple bread that can be made over a campfire with an easy flour and water mix wrapped up on a green stick.
Visit the Prepared Canadian blog: Go Here!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
Originally started as a Summer 2013 project with Executive Director Thomas Witt, Equality Kansas the premier LGBT organization of the state, "Wednesday with Wit" has become a regular staple on our programming schedule.
"This Way Out" the international gay and lesbian radio magazine.
Amanda Marcotte's "RH Reality Cast" from the vital RH Reality Check news web site.
In this episode of "Steve's Wrestling Ramble " presented by The Red Light Sports Network . I shall be bring a new Wednesday staple for the show , " WWE Rant Wednesday " and have to listen to find out what has " grinded my gears " in the WWE and do say that if there was a main episode to watch on my Daily series of episodes during a week it should be this one . Highly enthusiastic talking on specific topis on my mind that have to do with WWE . Welcome to listen LIVE or in Archived . @ARMY_STRONG_06 and @RLSNwrestling .
In this edition of " Steve's Wrestling Ramble " proudly presented by The Red Light Sports Network i will be giving my thoughts on last night's Monday Night RAW . Reviewing the matches , promo , and other backstage news from the RAW show . This will be a Tuesday staple moving forward as i move into doing daily episodes . We are on the road to Summer Slam 2014 . Want to be on the show to talk to me , Steve ? , welcome to call in to the show and let you voice be heard . Listen LIVE or in Archives . I appreciate all listens . @RLSNwrestling and @ARMY_STRONG_06 .
Welcome to Long Island Joe's Grudge Discussions where every Monday at 7:30 pm eastern standard time listeners can find out who's racing the 1/4 or 1/8 mile in the northeast. Long Island Joe is a staple in the drag racing community covering the states of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, (D.C), Virginia and both of the Carolinas. He is a travelling racer and has emerged as one of the superstars of grudge racing.
Long Island Joe is a promoter and part of the "Custom T's" racing and promotional family.
His entire family races...his two sons and his wife. Phil Gray which is his youngest son (16) is a certified hitman and had his first grudge races in Indiana (Sept. 2013) in which he mopped the floor with his opponents.
So we have given the Bears and Vikings their weeks of glory, so now we bow down to the Packers. The Packers have and will always be a staple in the NFC North division and yes they mean business! Whelp we are gonna stand a week discussing how must of a factor they will be in the 2014 NFL Season.
We can't wait for the phone lines to light up again with our dear lambeau Loving Fans of the Green and Gold. Cheeseheads unite because it's finally Packer week at Football Fan Rush!
This week we take moment to thank our lord for the birth of actor Tom Atkins. For years Atkins has been a genre staple and a film saving presence in the movie industry. Atkins talents are so immense rumor has it he sold a movie about ice cubes to the eskimos. Tune in and listen to what two grown men sucking off a 70 year old actor sounds like...does that sound bad?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (321 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Hex Education (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- canadianglen (17 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (17 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Dave in the City (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- angelicar (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (0 chatters)