SORT BY Relevancy
‘The Stans’ refer to the five post-Soviet Central Asian republics — Kazakhstan, Krygyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan — with similar historical, political and cultural roots.
‘The Stans’ are protecting their cultural identity by proposing ethnic language policies — potentially banning the use of the Russian language.
In Kyrgyzstan, there’s a proposal to make Kyrgyz the official language of diplomacy and in Tajikistan, there’s another to ban the use of Russian in public instit
The fellas come back from a short break with lots of NFL talk. NFL free agency is in full swing and a lot of big names are finding new teams. Fuz will be bitter and reminisce about the days when Snyder used to spend money. Ed will be his usual pessimistic self and not care about his team making no splash. They also talk Carmelo Anthony and how much it must suck for him to be living on knickerbocker island. Maybe this will even lead to discussion of how delusional Bron stans are.
My guest on today's show is Kristin Kuhns Alexandre, the creator of the television series Gem City based on her graphic novel Nuncio and the Gypsy Girl in the Gilded Age She will join us to chat about that as well as her new novel Gem City Gypsy. The period between post-adolescence and adulthood – that time known as “coming of age” – can often be painful and confusing. For Neci Stans, a 19-year-old gypsy girl in pre-World War I Dayton, Ohio, the stakes a
Today Drew will have a few of the No Tubes crew live on the show to talk about what's been going on in the cycling world. Topics include Enduro racing at TSE and around the world, why 650B and why No Tubes jumped on board so early, and the latest on USA cycling and the future of cycling in the US. Tune in live or listen in later. Call in at 646-595-4113 anytime while live to chat with the No Tubes crew.
in Pop Culture
Join Xaviera and Karla as they discuss when Twitter stans attack, who sold Whitney Houston's casket photo, shady Pat Houston, and whether humiliating kids as a form of discipline going too far! New music from Nas, Teyana Taylor, and J. Cole.
Call in number to get a reading (push 1 on keypad) or to listen is: (347) 855-8164 Stans guest for today is: Stans Link: http://www.tilburysknob.com/ Sasha of Sasha Talks: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sasha-talks-spirituality http://www.sashatalks.com/ Colleen Craig: http://www.pmp-advisors.com/Psychic-Advisor---Colleen.html Next show straight from this one is CURIOUS TIMES:
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (13 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (11 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (9 chatters)
- Mickey NLPI RADIO (6 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (6 chatters)
- HypeIsRadio (5 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (5 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (2 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- WeekdayswithMurph (2 chatters)
- Zach and Angela (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Coaching (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- Attorneymom (1 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Foxfire Fringe Radio (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)