SORT BY Relevancy
Stages of personal injury after a wreck starts with unbelief, confusion, pain,and suffering. Reality of situation eventually sets into the mind. Worries about today and tomorrow weigh heavy against goals and dreams. One day, the sun does come out and possible opportunities become thoughts of hope. A determination to move beyond circumstances builds creative ideas to confront life struggles. A later stage to persevere continues relentlessly, when a new season of recovery or restoration arises.
Join ESTRA today with a discussion of the Seasons of Personal Injury after a wreck.
The life and deathe stages are woven together. We move through these stages as a plant moves through its development. Certain leaves of the plant are like pages of our life from baby to whereever we are now in our development. We need to make a quest, a prayer, to THE CREATOR of life and death, heaven and eartha and all in between. Looking at the calendars that show our daily involvement must be able to speak to our stages of growth, both physically and mentally,
Our guest on this episode of Power Up Living is author and veteran couples therapist Linda Carroll, whose latest book promises that long-term, wholehearted love is still possible!
Tune in to learn:
What "love cycles" are
The five distinct stages of love
How to identify which stage you are currently experiencing in your relationship
What to do when things shift
The single most important ingredient to a long-time successful relationship
Get ready to enhance your love relationship & deepen your connection!
About our Guest
Linda Carroll is the author of Love Cycles, Her Mother’s Daughter, and Remember Who You Are. A couple’s therapist for over thirty years, she is certified in Transpersonal Psychology and Imago Therapy and is a master teacher in Pairs Therapy. She lives in Corvallis, OR, offers workshops across the country, and is a frequent speaker at Rancho La Puerta in Tecate, Mexico.
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (22 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (7 chatters)
- Success Freaks (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (3 chatters)
- Best People We Know (2 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (2 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (2 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (2 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Ruben Ricart (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- New Twist Radio (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)