SORT BY Relevancy
"CAIN & ABEL" stage play with Playwright AKIVA McCLAMMcClam Enterprise Productions was founded in 2008 by acclaimed playwright and Air Force veteran Akiva McClam. A man of many talents he is fondly called “The Renaissance Man.” Akiva was inspired to write his own plays after attending several of Tyler Perry’s stage plays in the 1990s. His love for writing took off in 2008, when he wrote his first play in seven days, “My Christmas Story.” Since those humble beginnings he has gone on to write several more plays. Akiva wrote and produced the highly successful play “Cain and Abel” which is based on true events of Akiva’s life between his brother Lamont Wesley and the loss of their mother, the late Dorothy Jean Clark. His current works include Secret Lovers, Deep Cover, and Blessed. Also Actress/Comedienne CASSANDRA ARCHER who isInspired by other female entertainers such as Whoopi Goldberg, SNL Star Gilda Radner and Tracy Ullman to name a few, Cassandra has brought many characters to life on stage in her act. Cassandra’s sarcastically energetic performance comes from being under the tutelage and guidance of the Fabulous Fat Doctor of Comedy. She has progressed into a hilarious entertaining hostess in her stand up act. hosted by Visionary/Creator /Producer/Director/ "DaOne" with Co-Hosts NAISA Prodigy Producer/SongWriter/Musician/Performer & Featuring our "MyStory" Historian who we at 3EO affectionately call The "Encyclo-negro-pedia" C. R. GIBBS Connecting Dots - From Generation to Generation" & 3EO Financial Sportsbeat Writer ANTHONY ADEWUSI
Devoted Moms Coffee Break; Tasha and Regina discuss Understanding Peri Menopausal with Dr. Adrienne Berry, Cancer Month, Feminine Health explored
On Sunday, April 7 at 12 p.m., Michelle will interview Justin Trawick, a MASC award-winning songwriter who is also the founder of The 9 Songwriter Series, a touring live music event based in Washington, DC. Each installment features nine solo singer/songwriters performing in rotation and often sitting in with each other, providing audiences with a rich, intimate, varied listening experience. To date, over 60 different artists have participated in "The 9", at events in DC, Arlington, Bethesda, Baltimore, Annapolis, New York City, Richmond, Charlottesville, Charlotte, and Philadelphia. In addiition to organizing the shows, Justin is a multi-talented performer, expertly balancing between roles as a solo singer/songwriter and band front man. His self-described brand of “Urban Folk Rock” inspires comparisons with troubadours such as Bob Schneider, Ryan Adams, and G. Love. He has performed at such notable venues as the world-famous Kennedy Center, DC’s own 9:30 Club, Antone’s in Austin, The Knitting Factory in New York City, Philly’s World Cafe Live, and Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles. Along the way, he has shared the stage with artists such as Bob Schneider, Blues Traveler, Sara Bareilles, Brett Dennen, Pat Green, Edwin McCain, KC & the Sunshine Band, and the Ying Yang Twins. On the show, Michelle will speak with Justin about his music, and the 9 Songwriter Series, including the upcoming show at the Golden Bull Café on April 12.
DEAD BEAT DADS/MOMS WHEN WILL THIS FOOLISHNESS STOP. Why do men and women take care of someone else children and not their own? Why do adults spend hundreds of dollars on shoes, weave, weed, clothes, taking someone out to dinner but will not invest in their child's education? If the father has legal custody should the mother pay child support? Check us out Thursday @ 7:30 pm 347-215-8985.
Join Mark and returning guest Christine (Keys) Long for a very inspirational show that includes Christine’s walk with Stage 4 metastasized breast cancer. Christine is a singer / songwriter and in an alternative rock band in Portland, Oregon. As she has been on this journey Christine has penned a number of songs with a dear friend about her experiences. As we talk about her cancer journey we will also listen to six of these songs that have a special meaning to Christine.
NFL Moms Cheryl Foster and Deanna Moore join Deb & Mia for this week's episode of Game Ready Mom Radio. These accomplished and experience moms will share their advice about making your young athlete stronger, healthier and safer on the field of play.
Mom Cheryl Foster will discuss the league's recent efforts to educate schools, families and young students about the proper way to play the game of football. We'll discuss strategies for avoiding oncussions and long-term injuries.
Mom Deanna Moore recently authored a book that's great for younger kids titled "I Think, I Am: It's All In Your MInd". Deanna will discuss how the power of positive thinking can impact your child.
Both moms will share news about their foundations and what their families are working on these days, so be sure to tune in.
Also, get this week's Deb's Encouraging Words and Mia's Tech Tips for Moms. Don't miss it.
Join me and my panel as we re-cap the final week of the CONCACAF Champions League Group Stage. We will chat with those who's clubs played from KC, SJ, HOU, LA & Mexico & we will also discuss the knockout stage for March of 2014
Naturopathic Medicine is here to stay and women have been the first to embrace its powerful support for the stages in a woman's life. Birthing, menopause, children's health, breastfeeding, and the every changing hormones can drive a woman to try and find solutions to her problems that are never the same.
My guest Dr. Katie Stage, a Naturopathic Physician from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, will be speaking about everything 'Woman'. This is going to be an extended show and if you have questions, please call in. Dr. Stage is offering her natural solutions to age old problems of pain, fatigue, infections, bone health and many other issues all women have at various ages.
Dr. Stage has a website here and you may send her a note on her contact us page. She will be able to direct you to get immediate help or refer you to someone in your area.
If you need further help, you may contact me, Dr. Jeanette Gallagher, ND, here and my website is www.outoftheboxhealthcare.com
Join Divas Boss Lady as she interviews Rhonda Crockett of the upcoming Reality TV Series, Single Moms of Atlanta. This is a reality TV series that focused on a groupf of amazing, talented, strong willed, astounding beautiful women. One woman's creation, vision was developed based on her own life experiences of marriage, divorce, being raised in a single parent household & becoming a single mom herself.
This show was formed to bring all these women from different walks of life together to share in their testimony in hopes to aid in the healing for single moms across the globe. Single Moms of Atlanta's mission is to inspire, motivate, and encourage women to keep striving for their dreams.
Please check this show out. Call in and comment. Divas Boss Lady will also be playing the latest music to reach your soul by uplifting and encouraging you through independent artists. Follow Divas Boss Lady on Facebook, twitter, linkedin or instagram by going to www.divasbossladystore.webs.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (12 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (11 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- WVIPW (6 chatters)
- Patriot Come Lately (5 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (5 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- CeciliaKuellmer (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- 5heZone Radio (3 chatters)
- Angels in the Buff (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- TheNancyLockhartShow (1 chatters)
- Perspectives0 (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (1 chatters)
- Live with Jonathan Moody (1 chatters)
- Just Me Magazine (1 chatters)
- Kalagenesis (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Firefly Willows LIVE (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Darker Side of Lemons and Life (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)