SORT BY Relevancy
As many of you may know by now, our group formerly known as the Mystery Lineage is a mystery no more. They are what we're now calling the Herdmanston Lineage. For those of you who have not caught up the full story is AT THIS LINK. On Sunday, October 27th, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, please join in as we discuss what we know, and don't yet know about the Herdmanston St. Clairs. In this format, anyone who calls in can chat live. The show stays in recorded format online for anyone who can't make it but wants to listen in later. We'll be discussing: What the SNP means Other fascinating surnames who share that SNP and why that's important How this solves an old mystery in our family Next steps for this lineage The next steps for other St. Clair Sinclair DNA lineages If you'd like to listen in, just be at this link on the day and time. Otherwise, the show will remain up at this link indefinitely.
This week starts a new format and new title. Prison Nation with Remy St. Clair is now a one hour show focusing on the prisons and prison issues throughout the nation. This weeks topics include illegal immigration and the cost associated with housing these foriegn born inmates. The roots of radical islam in the nations prison and a review of California's Non-Revocable Parole. Call in and join the coversation. Prison Nation with Remy St. Clair will air
Richard White will discuss his latest book, "These Stones Bear Witness." Author of "Sword of the North," Richard white explores many aspects of the Prince Henry Sinclair story and leaves it for the reader to decide.
Steve St. Clair, the host, runs the Sinclair DNA study and, with Niven Sinclair and others, led the Atlantic Conference, where Mr. White was one of the speakers.
There is a DNA aspect to this story which is beginning to emerge and the St Clair Research study will be integral in r
Welcome to Nerdy 30s Wrestling Power Hour! We will be dedicating a whole hour to wrestling talk only! Tonight professional wrestler, WVCW Superstar, and one half of the Outlaws Eric St. Clair will be our featured guest. This is sure to be an action packed show! You do not want to miss this one!
Shanna Spalding St. Clair has been an author, medium, and spiritual educator for nearly 30 years. She enjoys sharing her rich spiritual history and understanding through her mediumship. Shanna offers educational workshops, personal readings, and platform demonstrations. Tonight, Shanna will share with us her life changing epiphany experience from the 1980’s, when she suddenly was able to hear and see those in Spirit.
Educating Financial Advisors: The Wealth DNA radio show is dedicated to helping you increase your wealth, as well as educating and informing savers & investors. Which raises a question: are Financial Advisors & Planners well versed on all the topics we cover? We could not think of a better way to find out than to interview an expert on educating investment and insurance professionals.
Dr. Larry Barton the President of The American College, will be our special guest to discuss the education these financial & investment professionals receive. The American College, located on the Philadelphia main line is the nation’s largest accredited institution devoted to insurance and financial services. As one of the leading experts on risk management we'll also be able to ask him about the advice he has for investors in this runaway equity bull market.
What level of training and certification do stock brokers have versus Financial Advisors? Is that the same as Registered Investment Advisors? What about the "C" acronyms on their business card? How can an investor know what level of training their advisors have? Are they trained in the alternative investments we've been discussing? Should insurance representatives be selling market linked annuities? For the answers to these and many more questions get a cup of coffee, or glass of wine and join in the conversation …
CeCe Moore and Shannon Christmas will discuss strategies for using autosomal DNA to resolve your genealogical problems.
CeCe Moore is a professional genetic genealogist and writes the popular blog Your Genetic Genealogist, where she covers the developments in the field of DNA genealogy as an independent, unbiased authority. She is the Southern California Regional Coordinator for the International Society of Genetic Genealogy and the administrator of the organization’s DNA Newbie Mailing List. CeCe is also the genetic genealogy consultant for Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr. Season Two and Genealogy Roadshow and she also ls the administrator of the Hemings-Jefferson Autosomal DNA Project.
Shannon Christmas is an experienced genealogist specializing in genetic, colonial American, and African-American genealogy in Virginia and the Carolinas. He serves as a 23andMe Ancestry Ambassador, an Ancestry.com Ace, administrator of The Captain Thomas Graves of Jamestown Autosomal DNA Project, and a co-administrator of The Hemings-Jefferson-Wayles-Eppes Autosomal DNA Project.
Join Host Live Chats
- Take 2 Radio (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (8 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (8 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Tribulation News (5 chatters)
- LibertyRules (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Kiexiza of TnK (4 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- SHRAonair (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- stop13stepinaa (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- Exploration Radio (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Project Paws Alive (3 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Variety Topics Talk (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Brother Craig the Hatchet Man (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- iHookradio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (0 chatters)