SORT BY Relevancy
Suman Rao, MD, medical oncologist and hematologist works at the cancer center at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, in Rosedale MD.
In observance of National Cancer Survivors Day, Dr. Rao will discuss cancer survivorship.
Let's look at continuing relationships, continuous attention to addressing other health needs, rehabilitation needs. etc
NOTE: Cancer is no longer a guaranteed death sentence. Survival rates are continuously increasing.
Join the show live on the air at www.blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault
listen live by phone at 1-661-554-9121
Remember all shows are recorded and are available for replay 24/7 on the website!
JOIN THE GETTYSBURG GHOST GALS AS WE BROADCAST LIVE FROM HAUSER ESTATE WINERY IN GETTYSBURG TOWN SQUARE. WE WILL BE DISCUSSING THE 151ST ANNIVERSARY OF THE BATTLE OF GETTYSBURG, UPCOMING EVENTS, IDEAL EVENT MANAGEMENT EVENTS, THE BEST SPOTS TO INVESTIGATE ON THE BATTLEFIELD, AND SO MUCH MORE, SO JOIN US , LIVE.
Joining host Antoinette Harrell is author, Freddi Williams Evans is an alumna of Tougaloo College, Tougaloo, Mississippi where, as a music major, she began studying traditional African music on a study-travel to the University of Ghana at Accra. Evans is the award-winning author of three historically-based children’s books: A Bus of Our Own (2001), The Battle of New Orleans: the Drummer’s Story (2005), and Hush Harbor:Praying in Secret (2008). Her writings for general audiences have appeared in local newspapers, as well as several compilations and anthologies including The Storytelling Classroom: Applications Across the Curriculum (2006) and Kente Cloth: Southwest Voices of the African Diaspora (1998). Her essay “New Orleans’ Congo Square: A Cultural Landmark” appears in Ancestors of Congo Square: African Art in the New Orleans Museum of Art published in 2011.
Also joining the host Antoinette Harrell for the second hour of the show is genealogist Myron Walker who will share his family genealogy. Myron Walker into the slave dwelling in Franklinton, Louisiana where it ancesors was held as slaves.
Topic: "The Square and the Hustle"
Guest Author: Al-Saadiq Banks
He has written and published nine novels. He’s the co-founder of True 2 Life Publications. True 2 Life has just ventured into the world of comics, as Al-Saadiq Banks transforms his fiction based novels into graphic novels and comic books.Al-Saadiq Banks has written and published nine novels. He’s the co-founder of True 2 Life Publications. True 2 Life has just ventured into the world of comics, as Al-Saadiq Banks transforms his fiction based novels into graphic novels and comic books. In his spare time he’s a boxing instructor and mentor to troubled youth. He cherishes every opportunity that he’s granted to reach out to not just the youth, but even adults who may be going through the tug of war that he went through in life. He’s a motivational speaker, who plans to take his show on the road and speak on a national level.
Have you ever felt like you were a square peg in a round hole? Like you just didn' fit in .... or you were out-of-step .... walking to the beat of a different drummer? On my show tonight, we will take another look at this to see if it is something that is perhaps the biggest and best thing about ourself.
The wonderful Mark Moraca and his wife Suzy are joining Marly to talk about thier adventure in the yarn industry and the monumental task of bringing all the production of their very popular square needles back to America so that they are 100% MADE IN THE USA! Listen Live for chance to win great prizes! Stay up to date with the Yarn Thing podcast with the App available on iTunes and for Droid. Find our more about Marly at www.MarlyBird.com or follow her on facebook
JOIN US SATURDAY NIGHT. Rachel is going into the Spirit ridden Heritage Square (Sanford House) to watch a team of researchers investigation of the Alleged Paranormal Activity within the Homes there. Rachel is a little leary of going because of information she has seen and heard from the skilled investigators. The unique thing is... YOU ARE INVITED to JOIN US.. OR DO YOU DARE. Rachel will be on the air from 8 pm to 10 pm interviewing the guests and the Team Members that will be present. We may even catch something that will give her the Heebie Jeebies. .
TIME, 8 PM.
Our two teams investigated the Fayetteville Women’s Club also known as the Sanford House last august. Our two teams were the only teams allowed and invited to investigate this historical site. The Sanford House is the largest of the three buildings on the property. The Sanford House is a large two story house not including the attics and crawl spaces and also a full ...size basement. The Sanford House has a very long and impressive history; she bore witness to the civil war and General Sherman’s march and destruction of Fayetteville. The Sanford House was one of the few houses left standing upon Sherman’s departure. Historical records indicate that Sherman’s officers were invited to stay in the home and were shown hospitality; therefore the Sanford House was spared. @ Billy Edwards @ facebook.com. You can contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910-214-5887
Southern Paranormal Society N.C.
Heritage Square and the Woman's Club of Fayetteville
225 Dick St.
Fayetteville, NC 28301
in Video Games
The sun is shining bright on the 8Bit Envy studios and it's a blazing 95 degrees outside. What better way to cool off then by talking about the incredible lineup (past, present, and future) of one of the industries most notable RPG creators - Squaresoft (and later on Square-Enix).
We'll dive in and talk about our favorite Square titles, which Final Fantasy popped our cherry, and where Square is headed in the future!
CALL OR LISTEN TO ANTOT M SPEAK ON THE MEANING OF THE GRAND CARDINAL SQUARE. ANTOT HAS COMPILED MUCH INFORMATION ON IT AND IS FROM TIME TO TIME A GUEST SPEAKER AT THE EDGAR CAYCE CENTER IN NEW YORK CITY.
THESE UPCOMING DAYS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE TRANSFORMATION OF OURSELVES, GLOBALLY AND COSMICALLY. IT IS THE UNFOLDING OF THE NEW AS WE ENTER INTO A NEW AGE AS WELL AS THE MAYAN NEW AGE.
THIS ENERGY SHIFT OCCURS BETWEEN THE TWO ECLIPSES, THE LUNAR AND SOLAR. THE GRAND CROSS BEGAN ON APRIL 22. THE CROSS ARE ATHE SIGNS OF AIRES, LIBRA, CANCER AND CAPRICORN. ALL OF THESE SIGNS NEED TO INTIATE CHANGE.
SO BE WITH THE CHANGE...RELAX AND LEARN HOW IT CAN AFFECT YOUR TOTAL NEW YOU!
CALL IN OR LISTEN....
Mercury is retrograde and Mars has moved back to the tough aspects of April.We'll talk about how we survive and thrive this time, and take a few callers for a look how these aspects hit their perosnal charts.
Three astrologers, Heather Roan Robbins, Mark Wolz and Anne Ortelee combine their talents to make real astrology accessible through information-packed, entertaining and interactive weekly talks which are meaningful, useful and fun. We know astrology is a great tool to make the most out of life, love, and this moment in time, and want to share it with you. For more detail, please see our bios and individual websites: www.dharmarising.com for Mark Wolz, www.astroanne.com for Anne Ortelee and www.roanrobbins.com for Heather Roan Robbins.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Conservative Report (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Undead Randy (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- L A STEEL SHOW (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)