SORT BY Relevancy
The quintessential "Who Done It" is never more evident than in a spy thriller. In many cases, there are so many spies, you can't tell the good ones from the bad ones; which government is the righteous one or which one isn't. Who do you trust, the rogue agent. the double agent or the spy you know...or think you know. I don't know if we have the answer (...no sercets here), but we do have a few films to share with you, that are definitely worth your attention...spy to spy and all!
On this April 1st edition of Bible News Radio, Stacy looks at some of the headlines of the day concerning the numerous religious freedom bills that are under heavy attack, as well as some intersting history about Spy Wednesday.
8:10 – weekend recap
Show Topic(s) – SPY FILM Mania Top 10 Best Spy Films EVER
Spy films Franchise
Film – Kingsmen
Star(s)- Colin Firth
Director- Matthew Vaughn
Producer/Studio- Marv Films/Fox
A spy organization recruits an unrefined, but promising street kid into the agency's ultra-competitive training program, just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius.
8:30pm- Top Ten SPY Characters
9:00pm – Great Spy TV Shows
Person of Interest
On this episode of the Aquatic Wetline, Oscar Alex and his co-host Discus Man William T will be discussing some of the equipment you will need to have in your aquarium.Believe it or not, there are certain equipment you need and then there are certain equipment that you really don't need!!!!
Oscar Alex and William T. will be discussing the types of filters (canister, HOB, sponge, and Sumps), heaters, air pumps, and all the aquarium equipment you will need!!!
Call in at 1 347-989-8142 to join the discussion!
Thursday, April 16, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather/Pacquiao Spy-Gate" episode of "Ringside Report with Rodney and Joseph"!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute program, FightSaga Radio is honored to feature 25 year veteran trainer Don House of Las Vegas, Nevada!! The experienced boxing coach will address the accusations of "Spy-Gate" made by Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, which were directed towards Don and his fighter, Keandre Gibson, during yesterday's media workout at the Wildcard Gym in Hollywood, California.
After the prolific fight trainer exits the program,radio personality Rodney Green, as well as fight scribe Joseph Herron, will review the two highly publicized media workouts of Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao, which took place on April 14th and 15th respectively.
- Is Mayweather really going to retire after his contractual obligation has been fulfilled with Showtime/CBS? And could his somewhat fatigued attitude towards boxing hinder his performance in the ring on May 2nd?
- Mayweather stated during the media event that he doesn't get nervous or anxious for any fight or fighter any longer. Was Floyd being genuine when he stated this?
- Floyd Mayweather Sr. stated that his son could KO Manny Pacquiao as early as the 6 round on May 2. Is this a genuine possibility?
- Freddie Roach claims Manny Pacquiao will be the quicker and stronger fighter on May 2nd. Is he correct?
- Bob Arum claims the more stoic and pensive version of Mayweather that we're seeing in the build-up to this fight is the real Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Bob accurate in his assessment?
Tune in to an all new edition of "Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Authors on the Air host Pam Stack welcomes author Gennita Low, who brings stories of her hot hot hot spy-fy romantic adventure books, her Glow menagerie AND Jed McNeil.... VIRTUALLY ONE. Fans who know Gennita know this sassy roofer / writer delivers the hottest romance around. Gennita Low, writes sexy military and techno spy-fi romance. She also co-owns a roof construction business and knows 600 ways to kill with roofing tools as well as yell at her workers in five languages. A three-time Golden Heart finalist, her first book, Into Danger, about a SEAL out-of-water, won the Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Award for Best Romantic Intrigue. Besides her love for SEALs, she works with an Airborne Ranger who taught her all about mental toughness and physical endurance. This is a LIVE BROADCAST SO CALL IN AND ASK ABOUT "SIZZLE" AND MORE! 347-633-9609. Visit Gennita's Amazon author page at http://amzn.to/1EcIHAV.
This is a copyrighted, trademarked podcast solely owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. Visit us at http://authorsontheair.com, http://facebook.com/authorsontheair, http://pinterest.com/authorsontheair and send a Tweet to @authorsontheair.
Honoring the veterans and civilians who risked their lives serving in clandestine operations and secret intelligence gathering during the Cold War (1945-91).
Armando F Sanchez presents an entertaining and in depth three-part visual presentation on historical secretive military events and individuals who actively participated, as veterans and civilians, in highly classified programs of the 45-year Cold War.
Each presentations presents his worldwide travels, 35-years of scholarly research and actual interviews with persons who held high security clearance and had access to classified information and participated in events that affected the outcome of the Cold War.
* The spread of weapons of mass destruction
* Spies and their bag of tricks
* Spies in the sky
* The Cuban Missile Crisis
Link to museum publicity: http://www.whittiermuseum.org
Live to podcast link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/latino-role-models-success/2015/04/18/spying-during-the-cold-war-part-2
Presentation held at:
6755 Newlin Avenue
Whittier, CA 90601
UNREDACTED with Rachel Marsden: Lifting the black ink to reveal the covert information and intelligence around global events.
Details about today's guests: www.unredactedshow.com/vault.html
Show website: www.unredactedshow.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (26 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (8 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- STFU Listen (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (1 chatters)
- Right Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Bottom Line Show (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)