SORT BY Relevancy
Welp, it's that time again where we continued the time honored tradition of Spring Cleaning but aside from accumulated junk in the houses and homes we reside in, it is high time we address the clutter from within ourselves and each other that are in our intimate circles and beyond.
The following subject matter shall be reserved for the Adults this episode or those who assume Adulthood Status by default. Feelings are likely to be bruised yet the motivations and expectations of this broadcast is to birth Critical Thinking and Awareness of our needs and that of orhters for maximum growth and time conservation.
Mandatory one brings their bulletproof vests and battle armor as both callers and participants of the panel are born welcomed and encouraged to participate.
A secret ritual, wild alibis and a trail of friendships torn apart by suspicion: The disturbing case of the Florida cops outed as members of the Ku Klux Klan
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706237/Rituals-wild-alibis-trail-friendships-torn-apart-suspicion-The-disturbing-case-Florida-cops-sacked-members-Ku-Klux-Klan.html#ixzz38cwlSWFF
It's not just frustrated husbands creating spreadsheets detailing why their wives refuse to have sex with them - women do it too
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706657/Its-not-just-frustrated-husbands-creating-spreadsheets-detailing-wives-refuse-sex-women-too.html#ixzz38cwskO81
Why nice guys don't always get the girl: New research into first dates finds women are suspicious of men who are too charming
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706568/Why-nice-guys-don-t-girl-New-research-dates-finds-women-suspicious-men-charming.html#ixzz38cyBxMmo
Caught on camera: Moment NYPD cop stomps on the head of a restrained man as bystanders scream in horror
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706852/NYPD-officer-accused-stomping-mans-face-placed-desk-duty-forced-turn-badge-gun.html#ixzz38czdme3u
Often times we take for granted just how important technology literacy is in our personal, professional and academic lives. For example, I am a diabetic and therefore it is very important for me to monitor my glucose levels; I use Microsoft Excel to track my glucose readings, the times at which I take my glucose readings, the food that I have eaten that day and I also track the highs, lows and averages for the week. I even have charts and graphs to display trends in a pictorial way. Tracking this information allows me to make any necessary changes to my diet, exercise routine and the occasional treat - a piece of "real" lemon cake (not sugar free). That is just one of many ways that I use technology to help me on a personal level. It is only through knowing about Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets that I would have known to use this program to help me with my health.
Listen in to learn more about the different Microsoft Office Suite applications (that you probably already have on your computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone) and some of the ways you can use them personally, professionally and academically.
I’m an IT geek who happens to also be a vixen with an overactive imagination. I will write anything from programming code to smoldering erotica, so long as it involves brains or sex. Preferably both. ;) I’m a published author of erotic romance in several sub-genres, including paranormal, fantasy, futuristic and science fiction. I believe love can happen not only any time or any place, but with anyone, and so my stories feature a diverse cast of characters. When I’m not writing or working, I can be found reading; playing video games of all kinds; watching movies, anime and sci-fi television shows; exercising; spending time with my husband and children; or making complex spreadsheets.
Website & blog: http://tatianacaldwell.com/
Facebook (author profile): https://www.facebook.com/tatiana.caldwell.39
Facebook (fan page): https://www.facebook.com/tatiana.caldwell
For most types of injury cases, the injured party would be far better served by proceeding on their own or "pro se" in legal parlance. In these cases where the injuries are NOT substantial and/or permanent or when there are NO complex issues related to liability and/or damages and the injured party believes he/she is capable of negotiating a satisfactory settlement, the injured party would be served by utilizing ediscovery to obtain the electronic data needed in order to facilitate a successful resolution.
eDiscovery has been described as e-mails, spreadsheets, word processing documents, audio, video, database information, and anything metastasized in a digital content.
In our eDiscovery Nuts and Bolts for Personal Injury Training Webinar we will show you how to draft an effective "Demand Letter" to the claims adjuster, request electronic discovery, file a "Legal Hold" notice, and prepare for the all-important Rule 26(f) Conference and Joint Case Management Plan.
Go to www.ediscoverynow.net, then, click on the Webinar of your choice. Once you pay the entrance fee, an email will be forwarded to your email with the Password to enter the Webinar.
Feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns at email@example.com or phone 888-502-0586.
Electronic evidence has been described as e-mails, spreadsheets, word processing documents, audio, video, or any other content that has metastasized in a digital format. In a wrongful termination situation, the fact-finding process will require you to uncover electronic evidence, especially if you are engaged in an employment discrimination case involving a charge of racial or age discrimination.
You may file a charge of employment discrmination with the EEOC office closest to where you live, or at any one of the EEOC's 53 field offices. Your charge, however, may be investigated at the EEOC office closest to where the discrimination occurred. If you are a U.S. citizen working for an American company overseas, you should file your charge with the EEOC field office closest to your employer's corporate headquarters.
Usually, you only have 180 days to file your claim. Once you file the claim, you should also send a "LEGAL HOLD" or LITIGATION HOLD" notice to the opposing party. A legal hold is a directive and an ongoing process to preserve "electronically stored information" (ESI), documents or physical evidence pertaining to your situation. Your employer would be required to save any ESI that may be relevant to your charge.
Tune in to our E-Discovery Nuts and Bolts for Wrongful Termination Training Webinar on Wednesday, January 29, 2014, @ 12 Noon, by visiting www.ediscoverynow.net. Click on the Webinar for Wrongful Termination and pay the entrance fee and you will receive the PASSWORD to gain access to the Webinar. The Webinar will teach you how to draft a Legal Hold, Rule 26(f) Memorandum, and furnish you with the E-Discovery forms necessary to obtain responsive electronic evidence for your case.
Visit our website at www.ediscoverynow.net for more information on E-Discovery Nuts and Bolts for whatever your situation may be.
In this episode you'll meet Renee Zau of DonationMatch.com.
Renee has been a franchisee of two companies, started six businesses, managed regional marketing for a franchise co-op, and personally mentored over 100 business owners before partnering with husband Darryl to launch DonationMatch.
Having volunteered with over 50 charity events since 2001, Renee enjoyed the excitement around donated prizes in silent auctions, raffles, and gift bags. However, she was frustrated by the time and energy wasted soliciting prizes one at time and entering data into spreadsheets, especially when multiple schools and organizations handled the same items. She also knew that choosing where to distribute products would be easier for companies if verifying applicants, collecting key information (ticket price, estimated attendance, and attendee demographics), and record-keeping were centralized and automatic. With these desires, DonationMatch was born as a win-win solution for schools, charities, and the companies who serve their communities.
In the computer age, 99% of all documents are created andn stored electronically. Electronic evidence has been described as e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing documents, audio, video, or any other content that has metastasized in a digital format. The fact-finding process will require you to uncover electronic evidence, especially if you are a party to a foreclosure situation. Most mortgages have MERS, the Mortgage Electronic Registration System, Inc. as nominee for the original lender, its successors and assigns. MERS has represented in Courts that its sole purpose is as a system to track mortgages. It has stated that it does not do the entries on the electronic repository itself, but the lenders and services do. When the all-important "Assignment of Mortgage" or "Assignment of Security Deed of Trust" is executed, it is the member servicer or lender that goes to the website, downloads the necessary forms, completes the forms and then takes it to the designated "MERS Officer" to sign.
Because MERS is an electronic repository and database that stores information, it is prudent that you have a grasp, the nuts and bolts, of what electronic evidence is all about.
Visit our website at www.ediscoverynow.net to attend our Webinar on Monday, January 27, 2014 @12 Noon for our E-Discovery Nuts And Bolts for Foreclosure Resolution Webinar. Also, be sure to visit www.amazon.com and pick up a copy of the E-Discovery Nuts and Bolts for Foreclosure Resolution ebook, a step-by-step guide to ediscovery as it applies to foreclosures.
In this episode we touch on year end goal planning, and the danger of New Years resolutions. We also talk about great uses for business spreadsheets and how you can use them to plan different income scenarios.
Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Tech Innovations, This is what we discuss on TechReact every week.
This Week at TechReact:
1 This week, Twitter changed its “block” feature so that people who were blocked by users could once again interact with the users who had blocked them. After intense backlash from users — including the lively #RestoreTheBlock hashtag — Twitter reverted the change, saying it “never want[ed] to introduce features at the cost of users feeling less safe.”http://www.wired.com/opinion/2013/12/twitter-blocking-policy/
2 The News Feed is about to get a lot more lively. Just days after pushing its auto-play feature for videos to all mobile users, today we spotted auto-playing videos on Facebook.com, and the company confirms to me “we’re continuing a wider rollout of in-line video on web”. Once this rollout is complete, the stage will be set for the introduction of more flashy video ads. Autoplay video in Facebook news feed. http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/11/facebook-autoplay-video/
3 Whether you’re crunching big data or tracking your family budget, you don’t want to waste time waiting for files to load or re-doing edits that were lost because your Internet connection dropped. You can now get more done byswitching to the new version of Google Sheets. It’s faster, supports larger spreadsheets, has a number of new features, and works offline.http://googledrive.blogspot.com/2013/12/newsheets.html
4Galaxy S4 Customer Posts Defective Phone Video, Samsung Demands Removal
Samsung smartphones play second fiddle to the iPhone in the U.S., but globally, the Korean company’s handsets are easily the m https://www.facebook.com/TechReact
Hour one: Mr. Excel. When it comes to spreadsheets, no one knows more about them that Steve! Hear how Microsoft messed up in their recent Excel ad! Hear about the latest in the word of Excel!
Hour two: Craig and Charles do Computer and Technology News, brought to you by Slimware Utilities, the Official Optimization Software of Computer America, and answer your computer questions!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (175 chatters)
- John Baptist (92 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- DDP Radio (47 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (37 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (24 chatters)
- AlimBey (22 chatters)
- canadianglen (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (14 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (10 chatters)
- Hex Education (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (10 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (9 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (9 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- David and Wes (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- sonsoflight (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (1 chatters)
- Dave in the City (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (0 chatters)