SORT BY Relevancy
[itvt] is pleased to present a video recording of the session, "Sports and the TV of Tomorrow," which was one of the highlights of The TV of Tomorrow Show 2012 (June 12th-13th).
The session was described in the show brochure as follows:
"This session will explore how various emerging technologies and media--including second-screen apps, connected-TV distribution, social viewing and sharing, advanced graphics systems and more--will change television coverage of sports, as well as the monetization of that coverage.
In addition, the panel will attempt to identify new opportunities that are opening up to technology companies, broadcasters, advertisers and other stakeholders as a result of these changes; outline the challenges involved in bringing interactivity and social TV to live sportscasts; explore how new platforms are enabling previously niche sports to reach a broader audience; and outline new challenges that broadcasters and sports leagues face as viewers increasingly come to expect a sports-television experience that is enhanced, interactive, social and data-rich."
Ian Aaron, CEO, ConnecTV Christine Anderson, Director of User Experience, Sportvision Juan Delgado, Managing Director, Americas, Perform Group Paul Glomski, CEO, Detroit Labs ("Chevy Game Time") Kelly Moulton, VP, North America, never.no Pete Scott, VP of Emerging Media, Turner Sports (Moderator) REGISTRATION: http://tvotnyc2012.eventbrite.com
WEB SITE: http://www.thetvoftomorrowshow.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- order of the black dragon (2 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)