SORT BY Relevancy
Checking in with Joetta” is an interactive show that will provide informative conversations about topics such as health, education, finances, fitness, empowerment, sports, relationships, and motivational tactics. These topics will be discussed with business & financial leaders, educators, sports legends, entrepreneurs, health & wellness advocates and historical icons.
"Checking in with Joetta" will serve as a useful, informative and thought provoking resource for ALL adults, teens & children.
(646) 787-1680 to participate in the show.
It seems as though the respit from reality that is sports has been overrun with poitics, noise and misbehaving. But The Sports Narrative Radio Show will soldier on and face these issues with a mix of sobriety and humor. On this episode:
- Hour 1 of the show is always centered anround football so we start in college football including blowing the coin flip, the worst coach in the SEC and more!
- Transitioning to the NFL, topics include TIMEOUT, Cowboys good or Locker terrible, my NFL conspiracy theory and more
- Be sure to tune into to segment 3 as we bring back Sports NPR Style, this week discussing the politics in the sports world, from domestic violence to child abuse to racism and more. Has this ruined sports for you? Is this reflective for society or isolated? We also welcome your thoughts at (347) 308-8637
- Deep philosophical discussion should always be followed by the silliness we find at Mick's Pub. This week, Mick's Dr Who recap, thoughts on cars (probably) and the award-winning Ride The Lightning
- Baseball is reaching the home stretch with the A's barely hanging on, the O's clinching and the Rangers battlng for the #1 pick. Mr Feltman and Dustin lead the segment
- We finish up with news and notes including hockey on the horizon, Fedex cashing in, EPL and UEFA updates and whatecer else we have time to squeeze in
So keep your ears listening, tell 4 friends and tune all your devices to The Sports Narrative Radio Show LIVE Wed Sept 17th from 830p-1030p CDT or anytime after on Itunes/podcasts or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Come jump on the court as we discuss the past week in sports. College Football weekend review? Check. NBA training camp opens? Check. Did Tony Stewart get off clean? Check. Week 3 NFL review and preview of Week 4. Of course. Do you see MLB playoff spots coming down to the last game? Check. Ladies FIBA tournament starting? Check. The Ryder Cup review? Check. Our "Upon Further Review" segment as well as our weekly "Did I do that?" segment. All that and much more on this week's edition of The Sports Officials!
WELCOME TO GANGSTERS SPORTS...LIVE FROM MY CELL YOU PUNKS..TALKING NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..NFL PICKS...CALL THE SHOW PUNKS..LIVE FROM MY CELL SPORTS FANS
Take some time this week to remember your original happy hour: Saturday mornings as a kid, waking up at dawn, jumping on the couch with a bowl of chocolate cereal, turning on the ‘toons, tuning out the outside world, and working your way into a sugar hangover before noon. Grim is on his annual mission to get Mark excited about Adult Swim's new fall premieres, in this case it's Squidbillies' eighth season and the brand new series Mr. Pickles. We talk to Squidbillies creators Dave Willis and Jim Fortier about the show and the phenomenon that is Adult Swim, plus the creators of Mr. Pickles, Will Carsola and Dave Stewart. And as if that weren't enough, we also chat with Mr. Pickles castmembers Jay Johnston (Mr. Show, Arrested Development), Frank Collison (My Name Is Earl, O Brother Where Art Thou), and Kaitlyn Robrock (Golan The Insatiable)! Listen now and watch the new episodes on [adult swim] Sunday, September 21st!
The focus of the show is coverage of the Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Ravens, and University of Maryland Terrapins.
7:40 Cian Fahey, Football Outsiders / Pre Snap Reads
8:00 Adnan Virk, ESPN - Baseball Tonight
8:20 Jeff Ermann, Inside MD Sports
8:40 Nick Faleris, Baseball Prospectus
Swim Spas Phoenix, Swim Spas Mesa, AZ. Call 480-969-6224 or go to http://www.SouthwestSpas.com - Portable Spas Sale, Low Prices and Great Service on Hot Tubs, Used Spas, Swim Spas, 85204, 85201, 85032, 85033
Here are a few of the ways using a hot tub is a relaxing, natural and effective solution.
Diabetes and Hot Water Therapy
Twenty minutes a day is all it takes to reduce blood gluclose levels, potentially lowering the amount of insulin needed.
Find Relief for Achy, Stiff Muscles and Joints
Water takes pressure off joints and muscles, while massaging jets target pain improving flexibility and range of motion over time.
A soak every day can lower blood pressure by increasing heart rate and blood flow. Heat raises your body temperature, which causes blood vessels to dilate, so your heart can deliver blood and nutrients.
To encourage local residents to check out the benefits of using a hot tub to help improve their overall health and well-being, Southwest Spas is providing free test soaks at all their showrooms. We do recommend however that people wanting to schedule their free 30-minute soak call us ahead of time to reserve their spot.
To learn more about the benefits of owning a hot tub, pick up a copy of this free buyer’s guide “First Time Spa Buyers Most Frequently Asked Questions.” Just give us a call at 480-969-6224 or visit our website at: www.SouthwestSpas.com
1110 S. Country Club Dr. Mesa, Arizona 85210
Swim Spas Phoenix, CA
Swim Spas Mesa, AZ
Hot Tubs Tyler, Swim Spas, TX - http://www.ILoveMySpa.com - Hottub Sale, Best Service, Lowest Prices on Hot Tubs, Portable Spas, Swim Spas and Saunas in Texas. 75702, 75701, 75703
How Hot Water Therapy Can Improve Your Mood
In just a few minutes a day, you can lift your spirits, improve your mood and enjoy a better outlook on life.
What Is Hot Water Therapy?
Hot Water Therapy, also called “hydrotherapy”, works by combining three properties: heat, massage and buoyancy. Together, they give you improved mood, more restful sleep and relief from aches and pains.
Using a Hot Tub For Hydrotherapy Relief
A hot tub can deliver on demand hot water therapy from home. Just 20 minutes a day and you can relieve arthritis, fibromyalgia, low back pain and a variety of other common ailments.
To encourage local residents to check out the benefits of using a hot tub or swim spa to help improve their overall health and well-being, East Texas Spa is providing free test soaks at both of their showrooms. People wanting to schedule their free 30-minute soak call us ahead of time to reserve their spot.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of owning a hot tub, pick up a copy of this free buyer’s guide “5 Hot Tub Buying Myths Revealed” Just visit the company website at http://www.ILoveMySpa.com or call at 903-561-7565
4428 Old Jacksonville Hwy., Tyler, TX 75703
Hot Tubs Tyler, TX
Swim Spas Tyler, TX
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (98 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (33 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (32 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- SHRAonair (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Bear and Brenda B Readings (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Help4HD (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- VasquezSports (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)