SORT BY Relevancy
Holistic Registered Nutritional Consultant Andrea Jones, RNCP will take a look into the physiological and emotional aspects of cancer and discuss typical nutritional themes and ways to address improving your health and longetivty through appropriate dietary alterations, additions and eliminations.
Andrea will shed light on specific foods to avoid and specific foods that can benefit people with cancer.
"Michigan's Round Table of Sports" - Every Monday/Wednesday LIVE! at 8 PM
Is Marshawn Lynch's act getting old? Should the media back off or should the league step in? Either way, BBMP Sports is just here to talk to sports, boss. Super Bowl talk will be in full force tonight, as well as Michigan / Michigan State. Don't miss tonight's show, boss.
Hosts: Gerald McElreath - @GeraldMac22
Kent Fiott - @Kfiott13
Tonight's Run Down:
Headlines in Sports
NFL: I'm just here to talk Super Bowl, boss.
NCAA: Michigan vs Michigan State
WEBSITE: COMING SOON!
FACEBOOK: BBMP Sports Detroit
WE ENCOURAGE OUR LISTENERS TO JOIN IN THE CONVERSATION
As we approach the pinnacle of sports in America today, the Superbowl, The Sports Narrative Radio Show is the only place to get you ready for the big game and everything else happening in the sports world! On this episode:
- We have an angry rant on deflate-gate, wonder if the Pro Bowl didn't hurt the Cowboys, get drafty with the Senior Bowl and all things NFL in the lead up to Superbowl 49
- Speaking of angry rants, Mr Feltman has his dander up over some proposals in baseball. We yield the podium to him and Mr Copening for some baseball talk
- The Mick is back (we hope) after a week away from the Pub. We get all the latest news from his dark view of the world and more.
- The NBA All-Star game approaches, the NHL's is in the rearview and we discuss both as well as the rest of the happenings in those leagues.
- We conclude with News and Notes including Tennis, College Hoops, Golf, NASCAR and whatever else grabs our attention
So please listen LIVE Wed Jan 28th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Nourishing our physical bodies for optimal strength and healing is important. Illness can deplete us of nutrients, so we need extra protein and nutritional support during an infection, a flare up of an ongoing disease, or when having surgery. Spiritual nutrition is even more important than physical nutrition because while our physical body will eventually pass away no matter what we do, our soul and spirit live on eternally. Spiritual problems in this world do affect our physical and mental health. Physically we can die from lack of nutrition, toxic exposure, or trauma. Join us tonight and learn about the spiritual counterparts, and how improving your spiritual nutrition by daily ingesting the Bread of Life will improve your life and health now as well as your spiritually life later.
Our new website: www.thehealingriver.com
The State of The Sports Narrative Radio Show is . . . evolving! As our little show prepares to make the jump to a visual medium, spend your next 2 hours not listening to the SOTU speech but instead laughing and talking sports!
- We begin with talk of the NFL Championships games including those cheating Patriots, the comback Hawks and other moves around the league as look at the ridiculous Pro Bowl
- With College Football in the rearview mirror, we spend segment 2 talking baseball and Hot Stove. As the dominos begin to fall, Mr Copening and Mr Feltman will guide us through it all
- Time for Mick's Pub where we will discuss news, movies, television and whatever else interests The Mick this week
- It's time for a combo platter as both the NBA and NHL have reached the halfway point. We discuss the state of hockey and the Dallas Stars as well as the NBA standings and the little Dallas Mavericks
- The show wraps up with news and notes including abduction and assault in golf, NFL Draft talk, tennis, college hoops and any other sports we can discuss
So listen to us LIVE January 21st from 8:30-10:30p CST or anytime after on Itunes (search Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Jill Lane is an expert in the fields of nutrition and exercise physiology. Her passion for helping pro athletes and high achievers attain max strength, quick recovery, heightened energy, sharp focus and optimal body fat for peak performance has become the cornerstone of her business. Some of her current and past clients include coaches and players from the MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL as well as aspiring MMA and Olympic athletes. As a former High School All-American, Olympic Development Team Member, Collegiate and Semi-Pro athlete herself, Jill has a clear understanding of what competitive athletes require for achieving and sustaining their personal best.
Jill had the pleasure of co-hosting (Summer 2011-2013) the One Life Radio Show (still heard on Clear Channel’s AM1190 in Dallas/Ft. Worth and on iHeart Radio). She has also contributed to best selling books and spoken in person to groups as large at 500. Jill has over 12 years experience as an Exercise Physiologist, Certified Nutrition Consultant and Health Fitness Specialist through the American College of Sports Medicine. She currently lives in Dallas, TX with her husband and three children. Want the winning edge? Stay in touch with Jill at www.JillLane.com and on Facebook and twitter: @JillLaneCNC.
- Does meal timing matter for athletes?
- Carbs, yes, no, how many for sports performance?
You can download Evelyne's FREE guide 5 DAYS TO MORE ENERGY FOR THE LIFE YOU WANT at www.elevateyourenergy.com.