SORT BY Relevancy
Holistic Registered Nutritional Consultant Andrea Jones, RNCP will take a look into the physiological and emotional aspects of cancer and discuss typical nutritional themes and ways to address improving your health and longetivty through appropriate dietary alterations, additions and eliminations.
Andrea will shed light on specific foods to avoid and specific foods that can benefit people with cancer.
Jill Lane is an expert in the fields of nutrition and exercise physiology. Her passion for helping pro athletes and high achievers attain max strength, quick recovery, heightened energy, sharp focus and optimal body fat for peak performance has become the cornerstone of her business. Some of her current and past clients include coaches and players from the MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL as well as aspiring MMA and Olympic athletes. As a former High School All-American, Olympic Development Team Member, Collegiate and Semi-Pro athlete herself, Jill has a clear understanding of what competitive athletes require for achieving and sustaining their personal best.
Jill had the pleasure of co-hosting (Summer 2011-2013) the One Life Radio Show (still heard on Clear Channel’s AM1190 in Dallas/Ft. Worth and on iHeart Radio). She has also contributed to best selling books and spoken in person to groups as large at 500. Jill has over 12 years experience as an Exercise Physiologist, Certified Nutrition Consultant and Health Fitness Specialist through the American College of Sports Medicine. She currently lives in Dallas, TX with her husband and three children. Want the winning edge? Stay in touch with Jill at www.JillLane.com and on Facebook and twitter: @JillLaneCNC.
- Does meal timing matter for athletes?
- Carbs, yes, no, how many for sports performance?
You can download Evelyne's FREE guide 5 DAYS TO MORE ENERGY FOR THE LIFE YOU WANT at www.elevateyourenergy.com.
Have you ever heard of Urban Gardening? Hydroponics? Nutrition Plant based diet? Today we will talk to STEPHEN HARDY, CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER/HEALTH COACH to find the answers to them all.
Stephen's journey into the world of nutrition and wellness began when he was hit with a personal tragedy a couple of years ago. He soon realized that life is short and that we must take care of the precious gift (life) that we have been blessed with. Stephen became a certified personal trainer, so that he could not only help other's but also help himself in their desire to get fit.
Bill and Jared are live this week as they talk all things sports! This week the show will look to focus on Sprint declining to renew their title sponsorship for NASCAR...does this help or hurt the sport. In addition to that, we will continue to talk professional football and more specifically teams that are in trouble with the quarterback position. Speaking of QB's we will discuss the performance of one quarterback in Cleveland who did not have a very good starting debut! All this and more on the Sports Cathedral live tonight at 7pm
Dont' forget you can join in with comments or questions that you may have at (347) 843-4615
Today, Stephen McCarthy of The McCarthy Project welcomes Jill Magee and Rikki Keen to the show to discuss sports nutrition.
Questions that will be covered.
1. What is a quality food source? Are you eating real food?
2. Age-specific diet for athletes?
3. Affects of nutrition on concussions, acl tears and the increase in injuries in athletes?
For more information, visit The McCarthy Project
In this most magical time of year, why not spend 2 precious hours of it listening to your favorite sports show on the internet? It's our gift to you and your gift to us. It's what the holidays are all about. On this episode:
- The boys discuss their holiday plans, we talk about Hanukkah and the Boxing Day White Elephant Show on the 26th as well as the future in 2015
- 2 big segments of NFL talk, including the Cowboys rise to the top, the Niners imploding, the Bills tripping the Pack and so much more. In segment 2 we talk about the Commisioner's work, off-field issues and look ahead to Week 16
- With only 1 game on the college slate, the Jeffs talk about the Bowl schedule ahead, continue to debate the playoff selections and the future of college football
- Finally it's time again for Mick's Pub. We will hear about the Sony Hack, the Hobbit movie and more
- Mr Feltman keeps us up to date on the larest in baseball as the market slows down a bit, including the Rangers finally do something and his thoughts on the season ahead
- With College Football sliding off the sports calander, it's time to replace it with NBA and NHL action. We look at violence and disease in hockey, the NBA turned upside down and anything else that comes to mind
- We finish with News and Notes including Big Fight at JerryWorld, UFC sued, NASCAR failing and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So LISTEN LIVE Dec 17th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes (Search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Ian Clark CEO Activation Products Inspired to discover and develop the highest end whole food nutrient products, Ian and his family started Activation Products 8 years ago. Activation now delivers a definitive line of high-end health products people all over the world are using to significantly improve their lives.
To learn more about Ian Clark, click here.
Our Bodies Only Want Original Heirloom Nutrition
Deficiency Causes A Myriad Of Health Issues
The Human Operating System Is Highly Efficient
You Can Definitely Live A Long And Healthy Life When You Know The Secrets
We have a free E-book people can download called the SOD Miracle. This is about Super Oxide Dismutase - what it does and where it exists in abundance! Click Here
The Holidays bring out the best (and sometimes worst) in all of us. In this episode, it's the latter:
- We start in the NFL where the Cowboys face redemption or relegation, the Commsioner finally seems to get it (sort of) and the playoff picture just begins to gel
- Well the College Playoff board has spoken. Did they get it right? Mr Feltman and Mr Bowers debate it heavily and we make our selections for the CFB Power Hour Challenge
- Mick's Pub is all decorated for the season and it's proprietor spins us yarns about current events, movies, cars and so much more
- What a night for our resident Cubs Fan! Mr. Feltman and Mr. Copening break down all the latest from the Winter Meetings in baseball
- We finish with News and Notes including Liverpool out, Monte gets dinged, the Stars preach patience, Donovon goes out on top and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So listen LIVE Wed Dec 10th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under Podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (36 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (9 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (9 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (5 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Growl Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)