SORT BY Relevancy
This is the audio accompaniment for the power point presentation for the Bastyr University Nutrition Principles Class. The power point itself is on the Moodle and can be downloaded. This audio will indicate which slide we are on.
Join Bill Criss and Jared Welsh in this weekly all-sports show as the guys talk about all the hot topics in sports today. From athletes behaving badly to athletes doing good on and off the field we will talk about it all.
As always feel free to join in and call us to give your opinions. Can't call hit us up on Twitter @MSISportsNet.
Holistic Registered Nutritional Consultant Andrea Jones, RNCP will take a look into the physiological and emotional aspects of cancer and discuss typical nutritional themes and ways to address improving your health and longetivty through appropriate dietary alterations, additions and eliminations.
Andrea will shed light on specific foods to avoid and specific foods that can benefit people with cancer.
Discussing sports Sharing jokes from the realest sports guys out Frzz and Rick talking relating with nothing but the best in Sports talk. Dont miss the best and dopest guys on the air.....
Listen in and call in be a part of the best show on the air.... Rick bringing it like no other.. see if you can stump him. Doubt it.....
Rotoballer.com Fantasy Sports Radio airs live every Wedneday night at 9:30 eastern time. Hosted by Raphael Rabe (@RealTalkRaph) from rotoballer.com and Anthony Aniano (@DraftSmashRadio), the show brings you all the latest in fantasy sports news and expert advice. This week's episode will give you a head start on the 2015 fantasy baseball season by previewing the outfield position in great depth, including a special look into some over and undervalued players based on the latest ADP rankings. We want to answer your questions, so feel free to give us a call us at 914-803-4076. Don't forget to check us out at RotoBaller.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat @RotoBaller
Come jump on the court with us as we discuss the past week in sports. We have the "Upon Further Review" segment, the weekly update by our Scorekeeper and of course the "Did I Do That" segment. All that and much much more on this weeks edition of The Sports Officials.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (9 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (6 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (5 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (4 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (2 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (2 chatters)
- Coach Rea (2 chatters)
- EZWAYBROADCASTING (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- 9 HI TIME RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Youth Success Show (1 chatters)