SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of CSP, we are proud to bring you an interview with Ken Shamrock. A pioneer of the UFC and MMA. We will be talking to Ken about his career in MMA and his current projects. Be sure to check out his website http://www.kenshamrock.com/!
It seems as though the respit from reality that is sports has been overrun with poitics, noise and misbehaving. But The Sports Narrative Radio Show will soldier on and face these issues with a mix of sobriety and humor. On this episode:
- Hour 1 of the show is always centered anround football so we start in college football including blowing the coin flip, the worst coach in the SEC and more!
- Transitioning to the NFL, topics include TIMEOUT, Cowboys good or Locker terrible, my NFL conspiracy theory and more
- Be sure to tune into to segment 3 as we bring back Sports NPR Style, this week discussing the politics in the sports world, from domestic violence to child abuse to racism and more. Has this ruined sports for you? Is this reflective for society or isolated? We also welcome your thoughts at (347) 308-8637
- Deep philosophical discussion should always be followed by the silliness we find at Mick's Pub. This week, Mick's Dr Who recap, thoughts on cars (probably) and the award-winning Ride The Lightning
- Baseball is reaching the home stretch with the A's barely hanging on, the O's clinching and the Rangers battlng for the #1 pick. Mr Feltman and Dustin lead the segment
- We finish up with news and notes including hockey on the horizon, Fedex cashing in, EPL and UEFA updates and whatecer else we have time to squeeze in
So keep your ears listening, tell 4 friends and tune all your devices to The Sports Narrative Radio Show LIVE Wed Sept 17th from 830p-1030p CDT or anytime after on Itunes/podcasts or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Live show at Hill's Barber Shop to discuss the hot topics in sports. Councilman Seth Rose will be with us today to discuss his student-athlete days at University of South Carolina where he was an All American Tennis Player. We will spend some time talking about athletics back then and how to compare them to now. We in the Edgewood Community and Columbia, SC love Seth Rose. It's an honor to have him on.
For more interviews like this one: http://www.MrMedia.com
Order "The Agent: My 40-Year Career Making Deals and Changing the Game" by Leigh Steinberg with Michael Arkush from Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1ApIrus
Watch the new book trailer for "Mean Business": http://youtu.be/Ying0AoUjbc
What is Mr. Media® Interviews? The calm of Charlie Rose, the curiosity of Terry Gross and the unpredictability of Howard Stern! Since February 2007, more than 1,000 exclusive Hollywood, celebrity, pop culture video and audio podcast interviews by Mr. Media®, a.k.a., Bob Andelman, with newsmakers in TV, radio, movies, music, magazines, newspapers, books, websites, social media, politics, sports, graphic novels, and comics! Now in its 8th year! Subscribe FREE on iTunes or mobile devices via the Stitcher app and never miss a show!
Watch or listen to more interviews like this one at http://www.mrmedia.com .
We are meeting with Bill Swanson, CEO of Cartridge World.
Cartridge World background:
• Cartridge World is the world’s leading retailer and franchisor specializing in selling brand name printers, high-quality ink and toner cartridges, printing supplies and service for business and domestic customers.
• The company pioneered an industry 20 years ago, and is still the global franchise leader with 1,400 stores in 50 countries.
• This year, Cartridge World will be celebrating its 10-year anniversary in the U.S.
• Cartridge World was named #90 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list.
• While Staples and Office Max/Depot have announced plans to close 625 stores, Cartridge World is looking to fill that need in communities across the country. Ex-big box store managers and B2B sales peoples are ideal franchisee candidates for the company.
In Part 2, we have a clip from our Great Quotes in Franchising Podcast. Franchise Interviews meets with Jeffrey Bier who owns and operates the Franklin Lakes, New Jersey location and Norman Friedman a multi store Cartridge World owner who owns and operates the Brick, New Jersey and the Toms River, New Jersey Cartridge World locations.
The focus of the show is coverage of the Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Ravens, and University of Maryland Terrapins.
7:20 Sid Saraf, FOX Sports
7:40 Dan Szymborski, ESPN
8:20 Ken Zalis, Fans Fantasy Football / PressBox
Join Host Live Chats
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (5 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- Red River Radio (4 chatters)
- Callywood (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- BuddyandMichael (2 chatters)
- Rev Deb (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (0 chatters)