SORT BY Relevancy
Earlier this week, the documentary "A League of Denial" aired on PBS. The much awaited & controversial report sparked quite a bit of conversation via social media as fans, players (current & former), and media types all cited many of the shocking findings and statistics that were shared.
Former NFL Offensive Lineman & co-host of "First and Life" Steve Hoyem joins us today to share his thoughts on the documentary, playing with injuries, and the $785 million settlement between the NFL & retired players.
Tune in at 7pm EST for A New View from the Sidelines!
Week 7 was filled with injuries, many of which had significant fantasy football implications. Ryan Horne fills in for Steve Bazaz this week and will recap all of the NFL action from the past week.
Hosts John Phillips and Adam Papas are joined by Dr. Joel Manion and Jaguars RB Rashad Jennings. The guys continue their discuss on sports injuries and the effects on players. They also take your calls.
April 4, 2013: Since 2007, physical therapist Stephania Bell has been ESPN’s leading injury analyst for fantasy sports enthusiasts.
One of the injuries she’s often analyzing is the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear.
In this episode, Bell describes the impact of ACL tears on both elite athletes and amateur weekend warriors, and she helps to explain why the injury might be more debilitating for one group than the other. She also describes the path that led her to becoming the most recognized face of injury analysis for fantasy sports.
Subscribe to Move Forward Radio podcasts on iTunes.
To learn more about physical therapy, visit MoveForwardPT.com.
Since the first humans exerted themselves, there have been injuries. How we deal with them has changed drastically, however, and the progress seems to be moving ever quicker as our knowledge and experience add up. Here to talk about the cycle of injury and recovery is my brother Mark Gajtka, a registered athletic trainer who is a few months away from his physical therapy degree. The current University of Pittsburgh graduate student will attempt to inform and educate on some common public misco
The show covers the area around common sports injuries and how to best treat them. Active Release Techniques (ART) is used to treat common sports injuries quickly and more effectively than traditional treatments. ART is used to treat postural conditions that arise from sedentary work environments that cause neck and lower back pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Dr. David Ness is a Certified Sports Chiropractor, Certified Master Active Release Techniques® Provider, Certified Kennedy Spinal D
Join THE SPORTS RYDERS as we discuss some of the early setbacks being experienced as NFL training camps commence,also the BLUE HOT DODGERS continue to move up the power rankings in MLB. Come along for the Ryde on THE ULTIMATE SPORTS TALK EXPERIENCE!!!
Should the defending NCAA Champions get an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament? Jeff Green goes off against LeBron James—is he a superstar or was this just a flash in the pan performance? Miami Heat's win streak up to 23 consecutive games. When will they lose? Can they top the Lakers' record of 33 straight? Andrew Bynum receiving season-ending surgery. Is he worth a max contract?
-- Duke gets destroyed by Miami -- Golden State Warriors have defeated the Los Angeles Clippers & OKC Thunder consecutively. Are they legitimate title contenders? -- Atlanta Braves acquire Justin Upton. Already have B.J. Upton & Jason Heyward. Are they World Series favorites? -- Jets exploring Revis trades. Right or wrong? -- Scott Hartnell out indefinitely with foot injury. Is the season lost for the Philadelphia Flyers?
Join Host Live Chats
- Reader Tash (19 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (11 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (7 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (6 chatters)
- PA RADIO (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (4 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Alpha Star Radio (3 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Prophetess Elect Theresa (3 chatters)
- TPPCTV (3 chatters)
- the certain ones (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- Twisted Universe (2 chatters)
- whaleystudios (2 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (2 chatters)
- Ghost Whispering (2 chatters)
- Art Imitates Life (2 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (1 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Health Corner (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- My Soul (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Paradox East Radio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (0 chatters)