SORT BY Relevancy
Most companies’ marketing efforts are neither efficient nor effective, because they don’t have a strategic basis on which to find a foothold. In other words, their advertising and other marketplace communications are not based on a solid brand strategy--a strategy that will illuminate the “one thing” that makes their offerings better or different or more relevant than the competition.
Having a solid brand will: deliver your message clearly, establish your business' credibility, connect your business with your target market, and solidify user loyalty.
In this episode we will be covering how to discover your brand, and target market.
Our guest, Lane Ethridge, is an International business owner, National Bestselling author, speaker and trainer, radio personality, and successful entrepreneur.
Women love their accessories and women also spend a considerable amount of time in their cars. Between trips to work, traveling on vacation, personal errands and going back and forth with activities for the kids, women clock a lot of time on the road. This week we'll talk about fun car accessories for women, with our guest, Suzy Wagnitz of CarDecor.com.
How do you prepare to buy your next car? What questions should you ask? When it's time to make the decision to buy your next car you want to be prepared. Today's episode will focus on things you should think about and consider before purchasing your next vehicle.
We're coming to a close on 2014 and ready to jump feet first into 2015. Are you ready? Do you have your marketing plan layed out and ready for action at the beginning of the year? If not, or if it's not quite complete, you're going to want to join us in this episode where we talk about the most important marketing startegies and marketing plans for 2015. We'll cover Social Media, Content Marketing, Relationship Marketing, How to Reach your Audience in new ways, and how to make the most out of what you're already doing in your marketing.
When it comes to car buying there are some pitfalls. Whether buying used or new, buying a car can be very frustrating and overwhelming and mistakes are made. Are you making them? In this week's episode of Auto Estrogen Live, co-hosts Sheronde Glover and Jana Scarlett discuss some of the mistakes women make when buying a car and share some tips on how to avoid them.
As we move into 2015, it is important to have a handle on some of the online marketing strategies that will help explode your businesses activity, and revenue. Social media marketing, in this episode you learn some great methods, and "action items" to either start, or pump up your social media marketing piece of your marketing plan.
While working with the leading entrepreneurs in the Internet Marketing industry, our guest is not just another consultant, she is a virtual extension of your team; implementing the ideas, strategies, and campaigns that will bring your organization measurable growth and results.
Bill and Jared are live this week as they talk all things sports! This week the show will look to focus on Sprint declining to renew their title sponsorship for NASCAR...does this help or hurt the sport. In addition to that, we will continue to talk professional football and more specifically teams that are in trouble with the quarterback position. Speaking of QB's we will discuss the performance of one quarterback in Cleveland who did not have a very good starting debut! All this and more on the Sports Cathedral live tonight at 7pm
Dont' forget you can join in with comments or questions that you may have at (347) 843-4615
In this most magical time of year, why not spend 2 precious hours of it listening to your favorite sports show on the internet? It's our gift to you and your gift to us. It's what the holidays are all about. On this episode:
- The boys discuss their holiday plans, we talk about Hanukkah and the Boxing Day White Elephant Show on the 26th as well as the future in 2015
- 2 big segments of NFL talk, including the Cowboys rise to the top, the Niners imploding, the Bills tripping the Pack and so much more. In segment 2 we talk about the Commisioner's work, off-field issues and look ahead to Week 16
- With only 1 game on the college slate, the Jeffs talk about the Bowl schedule ahead, continue to debate the playoff selections and the future of college football
- Finally it's time again for Mick's Pub. We will hear about the Sony Hack, the Hobbit movie and more
- Mr Feltman keeps us up to date on the larest in baseball as the market slows down a bit, including the Rangers finally do something and his thoughts on the season ahead
- With College Football sliding off the sports calander, it's time to replace it with NBA and NHL action. We look at violence and disease in hockey, the NBA turned upside down and anything else that comes to mind
- We finish with News and Notes including Big Fight at JerryWorld, UFC sued, NASCAR failing and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So LISTEN LIVE Dec 17th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes (Search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Tonight on Sports Talk with Benson we'll discuss many topics including Power Rankings, Cam Newton, College Football, Manziel To Start, Winter Meetings, and more! The Steelers rolled and jumped six spots, but the 49ers fell apart and tumbled four. Panthers quarterback Cam Newton injured his lower back in a two-car accident and will be held overnight at a Charlotte hospital for observation. Already, the playoff doesn't seem big enough, but would it be better with eight teams? With Johnny Manziel as the starter, the Browns get a playmaker who could lend a spark. With Jon Lester's destination still unsettled, we break down his most likely landing spots. Fans you too can be a part of the show if you call in at (347) 857-4527
Join us live to hear straight from Anthony Prignano how it feels to win the car at the 2014 Natural Olympia and being chosen as the top Men's Physique body on the globe!
What are his next plans?
Will we see him in Dubai?
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- IWS Radio (14 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (9 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (3 chatters)
- Sage Crossroads (3 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (3 chatters)
- The Human Solution Live (2 chatters)
- Food Nation Food Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- DeAnna On Design (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The RebelBroker (1 chatters)