SORT BY Relevancy
Matt Augustine, John Phillips, Rashad Jennings and Adam Papas speak with Malissa Smith of the Girlboxing blog. They discuss the history of women in boxing and the importance of head injuries.
in Self Help
A message to Parents, Athletes, and Coaches. TBI: Traumatic Brain Injury • All concussions are serious. • Concussions can occur without loss of consciousness. • Concussions can occur in any sport. • Recognition and proper management of concussions when they first occur can help prevent further injury or even death.
Earlier this week, the documentary "A League of Denial" aired on PBS. The much awaited & controversial report sparked quite a bit of conversation via social media as fans, players (current & former), and media types all cited many of the shocking findings and statistics that were shared.
Former NFL Offensive Lineman & co-host of "First and Life" Steve Hoyem joins us today to share his thoughts on the documentary, playing with injuries, and the $785 million settlement between the NFL & retired players.
Tune in at 7pm EST for A New View from the Sidelines!
Week 7 was filled with injuries, many of which had significant fantasy football implications. Ryan Horne fills in for Steve Bazaz this week and will recap all of the NFL action from the past week.
The Brain Balance Radio Show hosted by Dr. Robert Melillo. We will be talking about the Brain Balance Achievement Center in Edwardsville, IL with their Center Director Mike Mooney. Dr. Melillo will also be talking with Lori Luecking about her son Jack who has Autism & their results from goint to the Brain Balance Achievement Center.
Join hosts Kim and Rex tonight to discuss the recovery process after having an brain aneurysm/AVM.
Recuperating from a brain aneurysm or AVM is a multifaceted task. The arduous journey of healing should never be rushed and attempts to speed up recovery can actually stint physical progress. This period afterwards is the recuperation stage. How you approach the recuperation stage can be important in determining how quickly you bounce back from the illness.
If you or someone you love has been affected by an aneurysm or AVM, join us as we come together to support one another and share our stories. Please visit::
For more support visit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aneurysmavm/
If you are a parent to a brain aneurysm/AVM child, please come and join our newest chat room: https://www.facebook.com/groups/373509849447196/
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (51 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- The View from Montana (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (5 chatters)
- Vibr8tional Healing Live (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- HoneySoul (4 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (3 chatters)
- Enter 907 Live (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Soapbox International (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- churchboi (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- ITS A LONDON THING MYDJSTEVEO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- Never a Niche Live (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Dean (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- The Sunday Hangover Podcast (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)