SORT BY Relevancy
For more interviews like this one: http://www.MrMedia.com
Order "The Agent: My 40-Year Career Making Deals and Changing the Game" by Leigh Steinberg with Michael Arkush from Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1ApIrus
Watch the new book trailer for "Mean Business": http://youtu.be/Ying0AoUjbc
What is Mr. Media® Interviews? The calm of Charlie Rose, the curiosity of Terry Gross and the unpredictability of Howard Stern! Since February 2007, more than 1,000 exclusive Hollywood, celebrity, pop culture video and audio podcast interviews by Mr. Media®, a.k.a., Bob Andelman, with newsmakers in TV, radio, movies, music, magazines, newspapers, books, websites, social media, politics, sports, graphic novels, and comics! Now in its 8th year! Subscribe FREE on iTunes or mobile devices via the Stitcher app and never miss a show!
Watch or listen to more interviews like this one at http://www.mrmedia.com .
It seems as though the respit from reality that is sports has been overrun with poitics, noise and misbehaving. But The Sports Narrative Radio Show will soldier on and face these issues with a mix of sobriety and humor. On this episode:
- Hour 1 of the show is always centered anround football so we start in college football including blowing the coin flip, the worst coach in the SEC and more!
- Transitioning to the NFL, topics include TIMEOUT, Cowboys good or Locker terrible, my NFL conspiracy theory and more
- Be sure to tune into to segment 3 as we bring back Sports NPR Style, this week discussing the politics in the sports world, from domestic violence to child abuse to racism and more. Has this ruined sports for you? Is this reflective for society or isolated? We also welcome your thoughts at (347) 308-8637
- Deep philosophical discussion should always be followed by the silliness we find at Mick's Pub. This week, Mick's Dr Who recap, thoughts on cars (probably) and the award-winning Ride The Lightning
- Baseball is reaching the home stretch with the A's barely hanging on, the O's clinching and the Rangers battlng for the #1 pick. Mr Feltman and Dustin lead the segment
- We finish up with news and notes including hockey on the horizon, Fedex cashing in, EPL and UEFA updates and whatecer else we have time to squeeze in
So keep your ears listening, tell 4 friends and tune all your devices to The Sports Narrative Radio Show LIVE Wed Sept 17th from 830p-1030p CDT or anytime after on Itunes/podcasts or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Jump on the field with us as we discuss the pass week in sports.
The focus of the show is coverage of the Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Ravens, and University of Maryland Terrapins.
7:20 Sid Saraf, FOX Sports
7:40 Dan Szymborski, ESPN
8:20 Ken Zalis, Fans Fantasy Football / PressBox
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Talk Radio (64 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (11 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (11 chatters)
- MikeSpiritFM (10 chatters)
- Christian Defence League (9 chatters)
- THE PORTICO OF SOLOMON (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (4 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Fred (2 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Redeeming Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)