SORT BY Relevancy
Today, Tavis Smiley of Tavis Talks and his new radio network is the main agenda. Tavis Smiley or his radio networks hosts or main guests may also be on the broadcast. We will also cover the latest red hot topics from Kentucky, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Tennessee, the rest of the United States and internationally.
Tavis Talks: Ginia Bellafante. Tavis Smiley kicks off his new poverty initiative, titled "Ending Poverty: America's Silent Spaces" with an interview with New York Times writer Ginia Bellafante, who has written several scathing stories about poverty in New York City.
When I was in college, my best friends mom took us to the St. Louis Black Rep. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the play or the story line but I do remember the hook of the line sang by one of the lead characters. It went like this: 'I get with the get with some pain and some spit and some spu-unk!'
I love that! Just a little line in a play inspires me to push harder, especially when I don't feel like it! You can push through too!
Interviewing The Divas .. Join Candace Gish as she speaks with Candice Smiley-Fath today.
Candice says, "I have had the pleasure of spending time with some amazing professional networkers over the years so I have learned the skills that allow me to do this business successfully. It is said that we need to be reminded more than we need to be taught, so I suspect that I will remind you of more things today than teach you anything new. Today, I'm going to share tips and tools that make up my own unique style and ideals about "how to build a successful network marketing company" and I hope you can gain some value".
Join Diva Entrepreneur Candace Gish each week as she speaks with other Divas; women who have made their mark on the business world in modelling entrepreneurship, motherhood and/or mentoring others.
Tavis Talks: Christian McBride. Virtuoso bassist Christian McBride tells Tavis Smiley about the round table discussion he's moderating on the Godfather of Soul, James Brown, at the Apollo Theatre in Harlem.
Quote from McBride- "James Brown called me and said, "Mr. McBride, we got a problem." Christian McBride, on the time James Brown threatened to sue him.
Tavis Talks: Vincent Bugliosi. Tavis Smiley interviews famed author Vincent Bugliosi about the 50th anniversary of the assassination of JFK. Bugliosi is the author of "Reclaiming History," the definitive 1600 page book on the assassination. Parts of the book are being republished under the title "Parkland," as a tie in to the movie by the same name.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (17 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (12 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (9 chatters)
- NLPI USA with Kurt Logsdon (8 chatters)
- The Yoga Studio San Diego (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (5 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (4 chatters)
- Prophetess Evangelist Theresa (4 chatters)
- Reader Tash (4 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (3 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (3 chatters)
- whaleystudios (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- kendricklaw (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- 63317 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Real Sisters Talk (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)