SORT BY Relevancy
BERNIE SANDERS MAY BE A SPOILER 4 HILLARY - BUT JEB IS JUST PLAIN SPOILED ROTTEN
The Spoiler & The Spoiled: Independent Bernie Sanders Has Entered The 2016 Race For The White House - He Could Be A "Spoiler" Of Sorts For Hillary Clinton. On the Other Hand, Jeb Bush, When & If He Enters The GOP's 2016 Race For The White House Is Just Plain SPOILED! Silver Spoon In Mouth. Hillary This, Hillary That. F*ck ---- She Ain't Bush By A Country Mile. JEB Is Gentry-Born & A Day Late & A Dollar Short. The Bush Family Is Finished. The Clintons @ Least Have Ideas & A Proven Track Record. Jeb is A Mouse Trying For The White House. Ain't Gonna Happen, No How, No Way! We're Not Even Sure If His Testacles Have "Dropped" Yet.
Advice on allowance, dealing with the "I wants," tools to help instill values, and how to answer uncomfortable questions like, "Why don't we have [showy item the neighbors own]?" from New York Times columnist Ron Lieber, author of "The Opposite of Spoiled: Raising Kids Who Are Grounded, Generous, and Smart About Money."
WELCOME TO THE SHOW
*Brand New Segment Alert*
Every First Tuesday of the month join us for Parental Guidance - Home-hitting discussions on the trials and triumphs of parenthood.
Tonight's Topic: Parental Guidance on The Honey Suite. Join us for a candid discussion on "Spoiled Brats: It Starts At Home." Parents bring your experiences and expertise to the table. Who is to blame for a child being spoiled? How does this benefit the child? Can this behavior be undone? and much more.
LISTEN, CHAT & COMMENT
Call-In 805-830-8320 (Press 1 To Speak)
JOIN US IN THE CHATROOM AT -> http://www.phonefantasyradio.com/
Johnny Football is a spoiled, silver spooned idiot. Les Miles' $15 million buyout? Take it and run, Les!.. Comparing the '15-'16 Golden State Warriors to the ''95-'96 Bulls? Seriously? Just stop it. Osweiler vs the Patriots? There will be blood.. Klitschko loses for the first time since... '04?! Also, Jerry Jones said this week's team will be the best so far. Yeah, about that..USC bounces UCLA (I was there!).. AND... Iowa will be your National Champions.. You'll see! And if you don't listen tomorrow, you'll have bad dreams.
We are all so blessed and fortunate to live in the world we do, and have the opportunities we have to live life to the fullest. We have so much that we have grown quite spoiled! We usually do more complaining than appreciating. Each year as a society we evolve some, but are we truly thankful for as much as we have?
Also, there has been a good deal of news worthy of our commentary: Pregnant preacher’s wife raped and shot in the head, Black Lives Matter protestors being attacked, 9 Year old slain Tyshawn Lee, Taye Diggs and racial identity, Laquan McDonald slaying, etc…
So tonight, let’s take some time to give thanks for all those things we are thankful for, and the blessings of our lives and society, and to talk about some of the current news and events in our culture.
Share your stories and examples with us and the world Friday nights from Midnight till 2AM!
Tune in...Call in...(347)637-3528...
Share your opinions with the world!!
Understadning the Lordship of Jesus Keep Us Rooted
(6) As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: (7) rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. (8) Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. (10) And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: (11) in whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: (12) buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. (13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; (14) blotting out the hand-writing of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; (15) and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Do you have an opinion? Call the guest line at (310) 807-5158 or toll free (877) 878-1431. Your comments will make this a great show.
Normally, we don't talk about sports on this show. Tonight, we'll make an exception. The "unbeatable" Ronda Rousey was KOed by a kick to the head, and sent to the hospital. There is an old sayiing in the fight business: Talk Shit, Get Hit. Did that have something to do with it? Did you see it? Was this really an upset, or was it an inevitable conclusion?
Meanwhile, the jihadists are still at it—more attacks, more threats, more planned attacks. The political reaction is totally predictable (calls for more gun control) and totally lacking in good ideas. We'll take a look at some of them, including "The Donald" and Hillary.
Those spoiled brats on campus are still at it like it's the 1960's or something. Being from the 60's myself, its what Yogi Berra would describe as deja vu all over again. Hillary pointed out that she is also from the 60's, pointing out that she is OLD. That was listed as a gaffe in the media.
Finnaly, don't forget the money laundering. It is now estimated that the "dead broke" Clintons have laundered $3 billion of dirty money through their various foundations and schemes. Is this the kind of person you want for president?
VIOLENCE – has a negative connotation throughout God’s word
· Genesis 6 – 2X – “The earth was filled with violence”
· Psalms – several times – “violent man” or “violent men”
· Ezekiel 18 – 4X – spoiled by violence
· Proverbs 16:29 – VIOLENCE BRINGS INFLUENCE & CONTROL!
“A violent man enticeth his neighbour, and leadeth him into the way that is not good.”
It’s all bad, until one verse in the early pages of the New Testament …
Matthew 11:12 (KJV) And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
This week, Ron Lieber discusses “The Opposite of Spoiled”; Alexandra Alter has news from the literary world; Harris Irfan talks about “Heaven’s Bankers”; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
There are many claims today in the press that today's kids are spoiled, self centred, selfish and even narcissistic. Dr Rosina McAlpine interviews Mr Alfie Kohn on his recent book The myth of the spoiled child.
Mr. Alfie Kohn writes and speaks widely on human behavior, education, and parenting. He is the author of thirteen books and numerous articles, and lectures at education conferences and universities as well as to parent groups and corporations. For more information see www.alfiekohn.org
Mr Kohn uses a research-based approach to his work and in today's interview you'll learn:
1. Whether there is truth to the claim that kids today are "spoiled"
2. What kind of parenting helps children grow to be happy, healthy and well-balanced individuals
3. More about what it means to be an unconditional parent
You can also access my FREE parenting guide at www.DrRosina.com where you'll learn about empowering your children by giving them key life skills like time and money management, self esteem, resilience, communications skills and emotional intelligence - with each activity only taking 15 minutes at a time.
Quartette** In this seductive series, four lives collide in a riveting tale of secrets, deception, betrayal, andrevenge...and this story is about...the forbidden gem... Rachelle Silva is used to getting what she wants. As the beloved secret daughter of a ruthless crime boss, she wants for nothing--except freedom from her overprotective father. But when her identity is compromised and her life is threatened, Rachelle is given the one thing she's always hated most: an escort. Former fighter Jay Price stays connected with Vegas's criminal underbelly, and for the right price he'll take on any job. But when he's hired to babysit self-centered "princess" Rachelle, he finds himself captivated by the beautiful, spoiled socialite--and annoyed by his sudden attraction to her. Confused by her own attraction to the tattooed "thug," Rachelle sets out to make Jay as aware of her as she is of him. Unfortunately the threats to her life are all too real, and Jay is forced to bring her into "his world" until the threat is...dealt with. But he has an even bigger fight on his hands--his desire for the one woman he's forbidden to have
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (93 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (58 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (29 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (4 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (3 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (3 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)