SORT BY Relevancy
Terry Pappy, author of Compass Playbook, believes we all create our experiences and have 100% control over the outcome. Her Compass Playback workshops inspire breakthroughs in individual-driven creative magic. She is convinced there's genius in everyone and to stifle that genius is tragic.
Once in a while a brilliant, creative genius reaches out, with great conviction and heart, to inspire overs to explore and expand their own creativity. Terry Pappy has done so in fascinating ways and with great success. After writing The Compass Playbook, she set her original concepts into motion in the Compass Playbook Workshops. Remarkable breakthroughs, individual awakenings and creative magic happen in those workshops. But her vision doesn't stop there. Tune in and discover what is next on her agenda.
Guest: Susan Delano Swim, author and expert
If you feel you're a slave to your "to do" list and you have no time for anything else, Susan Delano Swim, The Balanced Lifestyle Expert, has some choice strategies for you. She teaches women to find their own voice, rise up and avoid the pitfalls she personally experienced and conquered.
f you feel there's no end to the demands of work, stress, and frustration, listen up, sisters! Susan Delano Swim, The Balanced Lifestyle Expert, pushed herself to the point where her health and the wellbeing of her family was at risk. Now she helps women to find their voice, rise up and avoid the pitfalls she herself struggled through. In her international practice, she applies principles and practical, simple applications she learned the hard way in what she calls "Zelatious Lifestyle Strategies."
Guest: Jeff Bowe, spiritual artist.
If you've ever wondered what makes a creative genius tick, listen in as Jeff Bowe generously shares his thoughts, his dreams and his transcendent, spiritual art. Don't miss it!
Art for art’s sake is well and good, but some art far transcends mere paint and canvas (or any other medium). Jeff Bowe, todays guest, blends spirituality into every piece of magical art in his showroom, and every other room at his disposal. How fortunate we are that he didn’t follow the guidance counsellor’s advice and become a physicist or something equally mundane.
Just in case you were wondering who you are, Naomi Tickle, author of "What Makes People Tick and Why" will be happy to help you find out through Face Pattern Recognition. It's a fascinating study that reveals the GPS to your inner blueprint.
Here's help to prevent (or get over) winding up with the wrong mate, the wrong career or disappointing relationships. Certified personologist Naomi Tickle, author of "What Makes People Tick and Why" has perfected the art of face reading. The valuable insights she gleans from Face Pattern Recognition have created breakthroughs in careers, relationships and life choices. In her books and dynamic workshops, she reveals fascinating secrets years of research have uncovered. It's the GPS to your inner blueprint.
Guest: Bart Smyth, A Modern Day Shaman
How does one become a modern day shaman? Bart Smyth describes his journey to wellness and studies that took him from Taoist temple caves in China, to deepest Amazon, to Western shamans and psychotherapists. He’s a Grand Master in Tai Chi Chuan, Master Practitioner of the Yuen Method, musician, author and artist.
Modern Day Shaman Bart Smyth is a deeply committed, multi-faceted master healer/trainer who incorporates ancient and modern methods. He brings insights, inspiration and hope in international events and in his akademi in Sweden.
Marion Pember, author of "God in a Box" is recovering fundamentalist with many a tale to tell. He's a much decorated Army Chaplain, a scholar, a philosopher, a teacher and a clown. And that's only for starters!
Travel with Marion Pember from a Kansas farm to Germany, Vietnam as an Army chaplain. His most courageous voyage was from a fundamentalist background through skepticism, emerging triumphantly as author of "God in a Box " an eloquent exploration of what it means to really believe in God instead of religion. Through it all he learned how to have fun. His hobby? Clowning!
Topic: What does the genius behind the control panel have to say about unleashing your hidden genius… and her own? You'll wish you could join in on this conversation!
Some of our most creative, thoughtful, brilliant people are never in the spotlight -- they're behind the camera, at the drawing board,or making sure every single flower is in the right place at a banquet, etc. etc. Today I'm doing my bit to correct that. My guest is my producer, Paula Guenon, who listens thoughtfully to every broadcast she produces. Her deep concerns, insights and her passion for bringing out the best in YOU make this a very powerful conversation.
Guest: Diane Wing, author, radio host and perspective changer, lives by the philosophy, “Let go. Be grateful. Stay open. See the magick.” the ideal world she strives for is filled with inspiration, wonder and magic.
Diane Wing is a prolific author with 4 inspiring published books and a screenplay based upon her novella, Thorne Manor. As Founder of Wing Academy of Unfoldment and host of Wing Academy Radio she works to create a world of inspiration where people create their ideal future and experience the wonder of everyday magic. Come be inspired to let go, be grateful, stay open and see the magic.
Unfortunately, one of the most overlooked and devalued groups of people are those with disabilities. In the USA, the most progressive country in the world, there is still great disparity in the treatment and access to school and work opportunities for differently-abled persons, especially those with non-visible and mental disabilities. We can openly discuss the disparity by our willingness to consider the potential of genius within every human being, regardless of the level of their abilities. Our special guest is Dr. Will Moreland, a military veteran and author of the critically acclaimed book Genius Potential. He is known as America's #1 Leadership Life Trainer and appears frequently on national television shows to share his insights on leadership, personal development and current events. To learn more about how you can support our students and Veterans with disabilities in reaching their education and workforce goals visit http://whiteappleinstitute.org -Click Radio and listen to archived shows 24/7.
Total transparency here: I've got voices in my head, and when I listen to them, they guide me and keep me on my path. Those voices are the Inner Genius we all have, and most high-performing entrepreneurs, athletes, and leaders listen to tose voices to help them reach their peak performance daily. Sadly, too many folks ignore the voices of their Inner Genius, and if they would just plug into it, they'd unlock levels of untapped potential they never knew they had. Join me today at 10:30 am EST as I share some simple strategies with you to help YOU tune into the voices in your head that are waiting to help you accomplish your mission!
Dr. Marilou McIntyre, author, past life connector and fear buster, holds forth with brilliant ways to banish fear from your life. To learn more go to www.MarilouMcIntyre.com.
Dr. Marilou McIntyre, author, past life connector, and fear buster, helps release suffering from irrational fears. She mends the past so they can live happy, healthy, successful lives. Her books, Fast Road to Happiness: Journey into Now, Life is Forever-Get Used to It, and The Forever Principles: Listening to an Angel Voice in My Head, assist you on the spiritual path and provide roadmaps to enjoy life now.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (124 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- John Baptist (61 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- 63489 (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- Angel Amy (6 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- 64667 (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (2 chatters)
- Elegeant (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- EquallyNOT (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Trackside Experience (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)