SORT BY Relevancy
I'm a certified Spin Instructor. Plus I also have a class and students. This show is all about the things that you do in Spin and the results that you get from Spinning. Weight loss, endurance and resistance training. Plus the four zones of Spinning: Recovery, Endurance, Strength and Interval. I look forward to this show.
How the Nice Guys Finish First philosophy was developed by Doug:
In 2000 Doug's relationship with Baltimore City schools led him to create an "Edu-Train-Ment" program incorporating entertainment, training and speaking to students and administrators about the importance of effective communication in the school system. That program created the foundation of the Nice Guy formula: Invest, Inspire, Execute.
In 2008 Doug had his first multi stop speaking assignment with Mobile Beat Magazine. The assignment was a 4 city teaching tour, speaking to other entertainers about the importance, within the industry, of customer service versus talent. The tour combined session speaking and workshops.
In 2013 Doug combined his experience of growing a successful entertainment business with his knowledge of customer service and building profitable business relationships and lifelong clients. The concepts and principles come to life in a Keynote titled "Nice Guys Finish First - Spinning Connections Into Lifelong Relationships."
Weaving and Spinning Expert Liz Gipson joins Marly to talk about this fascinating aspect of the fiber industry.
Listen Live for chance to win great prizes!
Stay up to date with the Yarn Thing podcast with the App available on iTunes and for Droid.
Find our more about Marly at www.MarlyBird.com or follow her on facebook
Indian Lake Artisans
Decade by Drew Emborsky
Love of Knitting
Love of Crochet
Bijou Basin Ranch
Buffalo Wool Co.
Green Mountain Spinnery
Sticks and I will be talking with Dr. Matt Matson about getting and staying healthy in 2015. There are too many people getting dignnosted with illnesses that are treatable. So listen in and change your future.
David Boaz will be with us to discuss his new book The Libertarian Mind.
And America is going crazy the World is nuts and I am madder that I can say
Voice your View 347-947-5229
in Self Help
As the beloved fable Rumpelstiltskin says, "Once upon a time in a distant land, a miller boasted to his king that his daughter could spin straw into gold. Intrigued, the king locked her up in a roomful of straw and told her, 'If you can spin this straw into gold by morning, you shall be my queen. If not, you shall die.'" We are told that "the poor girl was at her wit’s end. She could barely spin wool, let alone straw, let alone into gold."
What do we do when we are at our wit's end? When we feel overcome by exasperation and suffer from intense stress caused by external circumstances that show up as other people, life situations etc.? We can either rise up and be, as Michael Beckwith says, "spiritually aerodynamic" or remain paralyzed in the suffering. As he points out, it takes wind for the plane to ascend. What's the wind you are currently experiencing? Join us today as Michelle Dwyer and Jill LeBeau, co-hosts of The New Enlightened View, reconnect you with your inner alchemist so that you can respond to your challenges by spinning the "straw" into gold!
Michelle Dwyer, Holistic Health Coach & Certified Nutrition Consultant
Jill LeBeau, MFT, Spiritual Psychotherapist and Co-author of Feng Shui Your Mind
Emmy award winning journalist, cookbook author and nutritional coach Janet Zappala inspires her listeners to live healthier, more balanced lives through through diet, exercise, and many other areas of life. Each week, Janet interviews guests ranging from health practitioners to authors and also shares one of her custom recipes for a traditional dish prepared in a lighter, healthier way. This week Janet is joined by Pablo Toribio famed Spinning® instructor, competitive cyclist, champion motocross racer, and expert fitness trainer. Pablo has been operating his bike tour business and cycling training business Pablo Fitness for many years. Pablo enjoys working with others who want to better themselves both physically and mentally. He is going to bring us up to date on the latest in spinning classes and talk about why it is such a fabulous exercise regimen.
When it comes to music, WITHOUT A DOUBT THE TOP OF THE POPS BELONGS TO KIM CAMERON! The Miami Florida based Pop Artist not only is a TOP 20 Billboard Charting artist but her latest singles DRIVE and BLIND LOVE are hitting the top 10 on European music charts and Starfleet Music Record Pool Crossover Charts. Over 100 stations in the UK, Ireland, France and well into the continent have added the songs into their regular rotation; DJ’s throughout the globe are spinning her remixes.
Today on CAFE Inspiration, I will be spinning a number of my most favored inspirational songs throughout the entirety of this broadcast. In addition, I will include some spoken word throughout. So come on in to the Cafe, sit back relax, and enjoy. Even if you are traveling on your way home, you can listen in by dialing (718) 766-4964.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (53 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (49 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (25 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (5 chatters)
- rage against the regime podcast (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (3 chatters)
- The Endless Light (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- A State of Emergency (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- 941 Style (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)