SORT BY Relevancy
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS LIVE BROADCAST! This powerful broadcast will bring you the tail-spinning and calamities headlines happening across the globe and asks the question: Why is the President of the United States of America jacked up in his priorities?
- Gallon of Gasoline now cheaper than sparkling water
- World Economic Forum Featuring New Age and tackling "Religious Extremism"
- White House's hatred for Netanyahu shows it's horns
- 73 earthquakes in one week in this area
- Facebook flagging "conspiracy theory" news
- Global Economic Collapse: Europe, Canada, U.S. money going "crazy",
- Quantitative Easing, what is it and why it confirms a global collapse
- Future of America: Hungry Venezuelans sleep in endless grocery lines and face military in grocery to prevent getting "too much food"
- What the heck happened in Yemen and what it means?
and much, much, more...
Your donation is crucial in helping keep our end-time ministry going strong! http://www.emoaf.org/Donate.html Time is up! Get right with God now! http://www.emoaf.org/Is-Your-Name-Written-in-the-Lambs-Book-of-Life-.html
Joining Host Kelly Scanlon on this episode of Smart Companies KC is the Owner and General Manager of City Gym
and Former professional soccer player, Hailee Bland-Walsh who says she's passionate about connecting people to their bodies. She says she's one part trainer, one part best friend, one part sensei, one part street fighter, and final part cheerleader.
Bland explains her reasoning behind the tremendous growth and success of City Gym KC and how dedication and passion has grown what could have been just a neighborhood gym into a community movement.
Learn more about today's guest at http://www.citygymkc.com and at http://citygymkc.com
to learn more about the host or to listen to past shows visit http://www.ithinkbigger.com/radio
Michael's mom comes on with tales of about Michael's un-athletic childhood and subsequent transformation.
Follow @BuckleyBodyGuru @RobynSchall @yomikebrown and @StandUpNYLabs
Go to www.StandUpNY.com to see who's performing live at Stand Up NY.
Visit www.StandUpNYLabs.com to listen to all our other great podcasts.
Loki, Wilson, Smokie and iggymom discuss the days issues, with a lot of Irreverence!
If you would like to help keep Halls Of Valhalla Shows on up and running, please consider a small donation via paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, Iggy
Making exercise a habit can help lower your blood pressure. It also gives you more energy and is a great way to ease stress and feel better.
Check in with your doctor first if you're not already active now. They'll make sure you're ready for exercise. Since an active lifestyle is good for your blood pressure, your doctor will likely be all for it.
You can do any activity you like, and you don't need to go to a gym. As long as you're moving around and making your heart beat a little faster or breathing harder can work. That includes brisk walking, jogging, swimming, biking, lifting weights, or doing yard work.
A guy who truly has a good heart and is easy to get along with. JGCD puts his "spin" on different artists, like Donna Summer or Karyn White (see it's with a Y, not an E), he may do some Rick James or dig deep in the crates to find some of the smoothest jazz you want to hear. Some things you haven't heard and some things you want to hear OVER & OVER & o v e r. A nice collection placed decently within these two hours on the JAY KING NETWORK. Want to hear a particular show or segment? Call him up 347-205-9366.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ascension Magic (7 chatters)
- Lets Ask the Angels (5 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (3 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (2 chatters)
- WMMA Jam Live (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- American Faith Today (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- tlbethel (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)