SORT BY Relevancy
Today on the Weekend Edition we have Hip Hop Artist, ADVOCATE on to discuss his new single "Movie". Plus we will have music from the many Spike Lee movies. That means jazz, Stevie Wonder, and old school R&B. Enjoy this Memorial Day Weekend and turn this up at your BBQ!!
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/advocate-realmusic-ent, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advocate/324075151110036, Twitter: https://twitter.com/advocate_emcee,
The Crystal Show: http://www.thecrystalshow.com
Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos is an extension of GRCAM it’s a think tank where progressive blacks and others can come together, online to network and share ideas which can help improve urban communities. I will give everyone an opportunity to promote their business, ministry, poems or music for 10 minutes during the following show. I am looking to strengthen my lineup with ordinary law abiding citizens, bloggers, DJs and speakers. There is no better place to advertise your talent and skills then on Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos show on Blogtalkradio because, you have 10 minutes rather then 30 second elevator pitch to promote yourself or your products to listeners from the podcast community, my social groups, and people from around the world.
It's bad enough Empire TV show on Fox is embbraced by many within the African American community. Now Spike Lee is creating a film called Chiraq which only profiteers off the low income black community which has been plagued by urban violence since the sixties.
My Cause (Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)
My Author Page on Amazon.com $22.47 plus tax
My Blog Site
Civil Chat with Lee looks at:
1. The continual bizzaro world of the GOP in the P5+1 hearing.
2. Sarah Palin rambles on the Bildo O' Reilly about Planned Parenthood
3. University Cop who killed motorist pleads not guilty
4. Democrat presidential nominees seek AFL-CIO support
5. Bernie soars in the polls.
6. And whatever YOU want to talk about.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at failed attempt by GOP to block funding for Planned Parenthood. The dentist killer is in hiding as Zimbabwe authorities seek extradition. The Secretary of Cake Chris Christie disparages teacher unions. Fox Debate to occur on Thursday.
CIvil Chat with Lee looks at lost income due to tax breaks, anti abortion movement, ongoing focus by the GOP on a woman's right to choose, as well as the declining middle class, and our continual oligarchy society machine pushed by the GOP agenda.
Upcoming Metropolitan Detroit actor , Divanni Gines in Spike Lee's new film, Chiraq. Chiraq is starring Nick Cannon, Jennifer Hudson, George Wilburn, Angela Bassett , LaLa and Wesley Snipes.
Tune in to my show this evening as I discuss what's trending in our political and social scene. Tonight I'll be taking a look at Obama and the TPA, TAA, TPP. This is a HUGE development that inches the president closer to passing another HUGE trade treaty. How will this affect American jobs?
I'l also take a look at the Supreme Court's two major cases Burwell vs King and Gay Marriage.
And of course whatever YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT on progressive stimulating radio
Civil Chat with Lee
Call in 215 383 5844
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's going on in the social and political spectrum.
1. Franklin Graham states "Christians Should Prepare for Persecution"
2. Former FBI Agent says Isis could sneak in through Mexican Tunnels
3. Ted Cruz criticizes the SCOTUS decision
4. Barney Frank calls Supreme Court Justice Scalia is a Homophobe
And Much much more........
Call In 215 383 5844
Civil Chat with Lee invites YOU to call in and share what GRINDS YOUR GEARS (pisses you off). Topics on the table include
1. Mike Huckabee encourages civil disobedience with gay marriage decision.
2. The "Donald" sounds off on "traditional marriage"
3. Nascar's Dale Earnhardt Jr. chimes in on the Confederate Flag
4. Bobby Jindal defends his accomplishments as Louisiana governor.
5. And MUCH MUCH MORE. What GRINDS YOUR GEARS?