SORT BY Relevancy
Join me Monday, July 21st at 6 p.m. Pacific/9 Eastern on Radio Enso as we dip back into the RE Archives. We'll be re-airing a VERY special episode that premiered in October 2013 : Radio Enso's 100th Episode!
In this "Best of Radio Enso" retrospective, you'll hear some of my favorite nuggets of wisdom and inspiration from past guests, including:
• Brene Brown on Daring Greatly, vulnerability, and the importance of being "uncool."
• Jonathan Fields on Uncertainty, fear, and how those hold us back from doing great things.
• Nancy Duarte on how to resonate with an audience and the Hero's Journey.
• Susan Piver on meditation (the #1 tool used by my guests to live a more conscious life), its benefits and misconceptions.
• Chris Brogan on the Human Business Way, telling bigger stories, and Buddhism.
• Danielle LaPorte on Desires, letting go of goals, and achieving liberation in business and life.
• Chris Guillebeau, whose work inspired Radio Enso, on the importance of leaving a legacy.
To hear additional episodes or learn more about the show, visit our website at www.radioenso.com.
I Got Gameplay has a special guest tonight, join us as we go live with Fungo the man behind the night at hill and co creator of The Real Silent Hill Retrospective.
Join Host Live Chats
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- Comedy Concepts (2 chatters)
- Dr Shane (2 chatters)
- NEWDradio (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- Designing Your Life Today (1 chatters)