SORT BY Relevancy
Parenting special needs kids can make it hard to maintain a positive outlook. I'll share 3 ways you can keep it positive!
Our guest is Dr. Paul Dempsey a consultant pediatrician and the medical director of Quinte Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine in Belleville,Ontario, Canada
How can parents make pediatric visits better for both the child and pediatrician? What is the role of the pediatrician in the care of children with disabilities and disorders?
The pediatrician is a vital part of your child healthcare team. As any special needs parent knows, doctor hopping and coordinating care and information between specialists is essential, yet difficult. Join us tonight as we discuss key information for special needs parents as well as parents of athletes and the importance of understanding the risk of damage to over stressed teen bodies.
Would you like to feel better, look better and have more self confidence? Has the stress of special needs parenting taken a toll on your health and well being. Tonight we get tips and tools to get ourselves in shape.
Dr Stuart Fischers acclaimed little book of big medical emergencies is truly life saving and has been the subject of multiple television appearances.
· How to save someone who is fainting, choking, or drowning · How to tell if someone is having a stroke, heart attack, or epileptic seizure · How to identify a life-threatening allergic reaction, kidney infection, or pneumonia · How to perform CPR, make tourniquets, create an emergency kit for your home and car, and much more Dr. Fischer’s Park Avenue Diet is a comprehensive program that addresses the seven principal componentsof image, how we appear and how we behave, the reflection of our lifestyle choices that the outside world judges us by. Permanent lifestyle change in The Park Avenue Diet is accomplished with the help of seven top experts in the seven uniquely interconnected components of image: weight, physique, hair, skin, clothing, self- confidence and interpersonal skills.<
Special Guest Rebekah White from Heal yourself Talk.com Her oldest son has Asperger syndrome and we will be talking to her about the behaviors and ways that she has found to cope with his issues. We also hope to cover how she can work from home while having children and especially a child with a disorder.
Join Host Live Chats
- Christian Defence League (9 chatters)
- Rosebud Rez (9 chatters)
- Callywood (8 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (7 chatters)
- Grok Radio (6 chatters)
- The Jackson 2 (3 chatters)
- Soul Matters (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- 60XWhat does that even mean (2 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (2 chatters)
- Being Human Now (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- John Christopher Sutton (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Elliot Rivera (1 chatters)
- Corn In The Bible (0 chatters)