SORT BY Relevancy
SPECIAL EDUCATION WITH C.E.C.
WHY C.E.C IS SO IMPORTANT FOR EDUCATORS & STUDENTS
Danielle Kovach, The Clarissa Hug Teacher of the Year is our guest .
Presented by THE SOCIAL EXPRESS.
Who likes bad dialog? Absolutely nobody. Trust me. Unless you are intentionally trying to make your characters sound stiff and unnatural (which there might be some reason for that), no reader wants to slog through stilted, awkward exchanges between your characters.
Today we'll be discussing some tips and tricks to make your dialog sound natural and flow through a scene without causing readers to lose interest or skim. Dialog can make or break a scene, so don't let weak speech patterns and word choice be the reason readers turn to another book.
How should we be teaching our students with special needs? We start by presuming competence and believing that all children be held to high academic expectations. To hear more about the importance of presuming competence, listen to guests, Paula Lieb and Lauri Swann Hunt share their thoughts with Nicole and Terri.
How many writing rules are there? Too many to count. Do you have to follow them all, every time, in every situation? If you try to, you'll make yourself go crazy. The important thing about writing rules is knowing why the exist. When you know why something is a rule, you'll be able to determine when to stick to it and when to break it. Today we'll be talking about some popular writing rules that don't always need to be heeded.
Maria Iliou is your Director Manager, your host for ANCA Special Scotland on Tuesday ,,,all the excitment, overjoyed, overwhelm, perparing and meeting new people and greeting friends as they arrive in Scotland, Shaz R. is be helping people as their arrived at the airports and where to go, coversations, etc. Amazing opportuntites instored.
Maria play a special Encored
After a 3 year hiatus The Cole Hansberry Show finally makes it's return to the internet on BlogTalkRadio on the Groove Eccentric Network w/ Special Guest International House Music Recording Artist Mitch Matlock.
The Cole Hansberry Show is a weekly Half Hour internet radio broadcast featuring celebrity, news worthy, and special guest interviews. Things get spiced up with a review of the best Question of the Day conversation from the week posted on Cole's Facebook page and plenty of other suprises that only live radio can offer.
For all the details on upcoming shows:
"Like" Cole Hansberry on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cole-Hansberry/106071412763090
Follow on Twitter https://twitter.com/colehansberry
Writers get all knds of writing advice from all kinds of sources. That doesn't mean it's all good advice or that it should be taken at face value. Today we'll be talking about some of the most popular advice writers get that can really hurt your writing. You might be surprised by which pieces of advice we'll be tackling!
We'd also love to hear from other authors and writers out there about writing advice they've gotten that hasn't worked out, or had to be modified. Feel free to call in!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (3 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- The Kingdom Culture Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (0 chatters)