SORT BY Relevancy
Sunday, September 29th at 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST
My dear friend and our fellow foreclosure fraud fighter - Lainey Hashorva - will co-host this episode with me and we will talk about how this prolonged mortage/foreclosure fraud fight is negatively affecting our daily lives, our relationships and eroding the life that we used to know...but it doesn't have to be that way, we can stop this fast ride and turn things around.
and Lainey's mom - Susan Sachs Myerson will join us to discuss how Lainey's foreclosure fraud fight is affecting their lives and explain to all of us why she was crying for her America the first time I met her...
CEC'S KIM HYMES, SENIOR DIRECTOR FOR POLICY AND ADVOCACY IS OUR GUEST. IN LIGHT OF THE SHUTDOWN AND UPCOMING BUDGET THOUGHTS, THIS SHOULD BE A VERY INTERESTING SHOW
Saturday, September 14 at 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST Linda Almonte - the JP Morgan Chase former VP, currently working with state and federal regulators, consumers, consumer attorneys and community organizations nationwide. We will talk about the true experience of being a "whistleblower" at these banks how hard it is to fight internally externally to help customers and battle to be heard by regulators or media in order to help consumers. The Covington 7 - next hearing is on October 8th They are back to give us an update on their case: *On May 22, seven brave women - six of them grandmothers and all victims of the foreclosure crisis - conducted a peaceful sit-in at the entrance to the office of the Covington & Burling law firm, one of the major representatives of Wall Street with a “revolving door” with the government officials who are supposed to hold Wall Street accountable. Foreclosure Fraud Survivors DISCLAIMER
I am not an attorney and I am not engaged in rendering legal advice. It’s my opinion and advice, not counsel. I am not responsible as an “expert” and for what you do with my advice and knowledge.
1:00pm EST - George Babcock (RI) Rhode Island foreclosure attorney George Babcok will be back to discuss recent activities on foreclosure front in his state since U.S. District Court Judge appointed special master over a docket of foreclousure cases:
On January 5, 2012, U.S. District Court Judge John J. McConnell, Jr. issued an order appointing Ms. Merrill W. Sherman special master over a docket of cases consolidated as In re: Mortgage Foreclosure Cases, Misc. No. 11-mc-00088-M-LDA, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island (the “Order”).
2:00pm EST - Doug Boggs (CA) Meet the man whose highly anticipated upcoming book is about his journey on the path of Fraud and Foreclosure that millions of Americans are victims of…His upcoming book, A Quantum of Justice, will discuss the biggest fight of his life – a fight for justice… We will talk of the foreclosure and legal process, how it affected the marriage of his 20 year relationship, his advice of maintaining a life in the chaos, and his on-going litigation he and his ex-wife continue to fight as their own attorney's against Wells Fargo Bank.
Foreclosure Fraud Survivors DISCLAIMER
I am not an attorney and I am not engaged in rendering legal advice. It’s my opinion and advice, not counsel. I’m just one of many homeowners in my quest for the exit from this mortgage mess we found ourselves in. Everything I say is based on my own experience or on the experience of people who shared their stories with me. I am not responsible as an “expert” and for what you do with my advice and knowledge.
Why are so many students who are English Language Learners (ELL), or student whose first language is not English categorized as special education students? Do students who do not speak English really have more learning problems, or is something else going on? How do we address the issue? Join Viviana Roy, multi-lingual special educator and graduate student as we discuss the issue of overrepresentation ELL students in special education.
We are more than "just a man on the planet Earth"
We are more than a robot, working from morning till night, working for the sake of working We are more than the body, trying to ascend and become immortal We are more than God attempting to awaken We have God out of our ranks, merit, education, practice, age
1:00 pm EST - Steve Johnson a homeowner from KY with almost 6 years of experience researching foreclosure fraud, will be with us to discuss some of the foundations and history of the recent decision in Glaski vs BofA. * * *
1:30 pm EST - Shirlie Eaton from New Hampshie After her divorce, Shirlie was awarded a house where she remained to live with her kids, one of them disabled. Husband stopped paying mortgage and asked for a modification and the rest is history... * * *
Foreclosure Fraud Survivors DISCLAIMER I am not an attorney and I am not engaged in rendering legal advice. It’s my opinion and advice, not counsel. I’m just one of many homeowners in my quest for the exit from this mortgage mess we found ourselves in. Everything I say is based on my own experience or on the experience of people who shared their stories with me. I am not responsible as an “expert” and for what you do with my advice and knowledge.
President Obama visited Pathways in Technology Early College High School (P-TECH) last week to discuss his administration's education agenda. He called for high-quality pre-school for every 4-year-old in the country, access to high-speed Internet for all students, lower college costs, and schools that are redesigned to teach high-tech skills.
My guests, Heather Hiles, Founder and CEO of PathBrite, and Dr. Debra Mahone, Director of State and Federal Programs for the Prince George's County Public School District, will talk to us about what technology in education really looks like for educators and why technology is critical to ensuring equity for all students.
Host Allison R. Brown is a civil rights attorney and President of Allison Brown Consulting (ABC), which works with schools and other organizations to create education equity plans and promote equity in education.
I have invited some of my lawyer friends to Know-It-All to talk about the law and education and the work they do every day to ensure that children all over this nation receive a quality education. We'll talk about the school-to-prison pipeline, access to advanced courses, special education, charter schools, and more.
Join me; Shakti Belway, a civil rights attorney and expert; Timothy Riveria of the Advocates for Justice and Education, Inc.; and Stephen Chen, a civil rights attorney for the federal government, for an in-depth look at how the law impacts education.
Host, Allison R. Brown, is a civil rights attorney and President of Allison Brown Consulting (ABC), which works with schools and other entities to create education equity plans and promote equity in education.
Today we speak with a Special Guest Carol Keihn. A house Mom who accidentally discovered what the Banks were doing behind the scenes and has the evidence to prove it! You don't want to miss this imporatant whistle blowers testimony as she reveals all!
Why is it important to talk about poverty in education? How do we do that in a way that is respectful and meaningful?
Many times, discussions about education reform intentionally conflate race and class. There are a few reasons for this, including that the federal courts have slowly closed the courthouse doors to claims of race discrimination in education. Courts also have almost completely prohibited voluntary efforts to create racial diversity in schools. As a result, equity proponents have been forced into a difficult position - using socioeconomic status as a proxy for race. This often leaves educators, community members, and others thinking about poverty only in terms of race. Our special guest, Dr. Adriane Williams, will equip listeners with the necessary tools to navigate between the overlapping worlds of race and poverty in education.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (295 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (224 chatters)
- AlimBey (96 chatters)
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (22 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (21 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (20 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (20 chatters)
- Omega Man (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Ahura Z (13 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (13 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (9 chatters)
- CE Radio (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (5 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (5 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (4 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Live with Ron Kelly (3 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (3 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Life outside the Box (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- No Turning Back (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- bapnation (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Black Author Network (1 chatters)
- Alchemist Radio (1 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (1 chatters)
- BOOKS AND BOOKSHHH (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (1 chatters)
- Tech Start Radio (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (1 chatters)
- The Mystic Forum (1 chatters)
- The Rabblecast (1 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)