SORT BY Relevancy
SPECIAL EDUCATION WITH C.E.C.
WHY C.E.C IS SO IMPORTANT FOR EDUCATORS & STUDENTS
Danielle Kovach, The Clarissa Hug Teacher of the Year is our guest .
Presented by THE SOCIAL EXPRESS.
Join our special guest Esthere Scott, Special Education Administrative Intern!
Esthere will share her special education expertise with parents so that they will be able to better support their special needs children in their education process.
Feel free to call in with your questions during the show.
To be a guest and/or sponsor an episode, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, visit our website for additional information at: www.educationfourall.com
Products and services abound in special education but only the good one, marketed and financed properly make it. Learn more here
Smartbrief Education presents SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER TRAINING ONLINE AT UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS (MN) . UST's Jo Montie, Director of Special Ed Online Programsand Professor Dr. Lynn Stansberry-Bresnahan on how UST's online program can help prepare teachers for facilitating meaningful inclusion.
www.ustspecialeducation.com www.smartbrief.com @sbeducation
Special Education has consistently been a difficult challenge for school districts, both programmatically and financially. In times when financial resources are limited yet academic expectations high, it can sometimes split a community.
To identify ways to control cost, while preserving the quality of special education, NJSBA created the Special Education Task Force in January 2013. The task force spent over a year, consulting with more than 25 experts in special education and reviewing the literature on the delivery and financing of special education services, with a special focus on academic achievement.
The resulting report of the Special Education Task Force, “Special Education: A Service, Not a Place,” includes recommendations for strategies to improve delivery of services and control costs. Please join host Ray Pinney as he discusses the report’s findings with the task force chair Dr. Gerald Vernotica, along with task force members Michael Lee and Irene LeFebvre.
SPECIAL EDUCATION SUPERVISION
C.A.S.E.'s Luann Purcell and Laurie VanederPloeg, President of the Association on RESULTS DRIVEN ACCOUNTABILITY
Presented by Walden University www.waldenu.edu @waldenu
THE COUNCIL FOR EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN:
SPECIAL EDUCATION &THE CEC NATIONAL LEGISLATIVE CONFERENCE
Kim Hymes, CEC, Senior Director for Policy and Advocacy is our guest
Presented by WALDEN UNIVERSITY www.walden.edu @waldenu
"ACADEMIC ACCELERATION FOR GIFTED STUDENTS"
Dr. Katie McClarty, Pearson's Director of the Center for College and Career Success is joined by special guest, Profesor Dr. Susan Assouline of The University of Iowa (Go Hawkeyes) where she director of the Belin-Blank Center for Gifted Education
Presented by Pearson Research and Innovation
Leah McRorie is our guest on this episode of The Inclusive Class Podcast. She will be discussing the need to take the word, "Special", out of the education system.
An Inclusion Strategist for over 19 years in the Disability Community, Leah currently manages the children’s area at Gateway Association in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. She is an Ally to the Self Advocacy Federation in Edmonton and a parent of two young ladies who live with a disability. Leah value's the belonging and inclusion of all People and advocates for Human Rights in schools, community and employment.
This podcast will air live on Friday, July 25 at 9 AM Eastern Time. For more information, go to www.theinclusiveclass.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (148 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (102 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- NTEB (27 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (20 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (17 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (6 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)