SORT BY Relevancy
Please join us as we discuss the very important subject of special needs children. We will take a look at not only their challenges, but of those who are charged with caring for them, educating them, advocating for them, and protecting their rights. We are hopeful to create not only a dialogue, but begin a network of support and resources, as well as a better understanding of these precious and gifted human beings.
GAMES IN EDUCATION
PEARSON RESEARCH 's Dr Kristen DiCerbo who leads Pearson's who leads their Center for Learning Research and Technology is our guest
SPECIAL EDUCATION WITH C.E.C.
WHY C.E.C IS SO IMPORTANT FOR EDUCATORS & STUDENTS
Danielle Kovach, The Clarissa Hug Teacher of the Year is our guest .
Presented by THE SOCIAL EXPRESS.
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNITY COLLEGES WIH TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAMS...NACCTEP
TRIUMPH LEARNING presents NACCTEP president Eric Barnawill on the roles of CC's and why it might be a very good idea for future teachers to start off at CC.?
Join Host Dr. Carletta D. Washington in a special tribute to grandparents!
Dr. Washington will also discuss the expectations and rewards of being a grandparent as well as how parents and grandparents can work together to support the next generation's academic success!
Feel free to call in to share your thoughts and to pay tribute to your grandparents!
Special thanks to our Individual Sponsors, Eddie & Maxine Jordan, II
Special thanks to our Corporate Celebrity Sponsor, Mr. Willie Moore, Jr. Founder of WILFLO Music & The Young, Fly, & Saved Movement: http://www.williemoorejr.org
If you would like sponsor a show, please contact Host Dr. Carletta D. Washington at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Education 4 All, Inc.'s Title 1 School Programs and parent resources, visit: http://www.education4allinc.com
Like and Follow us:
Carin J. Cornish is an attorney. She specializes in Special Education Law -- not the most lucrative specialty in law practice, but one which she find extremely rewarding in other ways. All children have their own ways of learning, not all of which fit neatly into mainstream classrooms. Cari is committed to helping to create the right nurturing environment for every special child. She works through the Children's Law Center of Massachusetts.
Cari talks with Joyce about the path that has led her to this specialty, and to her work with the New England Regional Genetics Group (NERGG).
Sanfilippo syndrome was first described in 1963 by Dr. Sylvester Sanfilippo and is considered rare, with an occurrence of 1 in every 70,000 births. It is an autosomal recessive hereditary disorder, which means, both parents must be carriers in order for the child to be affected. There is a one in four chance of having a child born with Sanfilippo syndrome. There is a two in three chance that unaffected children will be carriers.
THE NATIONAL SCIENCE EDUCATION LEADERSHIP COUNCIL
WORKING WITH SCIENCE LEADERS NATIONWIDE
CAROLINA BIO presents NSELA's president , Omaha Zoo Education Director Elizabeth MulKerrin and President Elect Keri Randolph
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (147 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (101 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (42 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (11 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- Mike Warner Tennessee Watchman (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Dog Doctor (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- charley63 (0 chatters)