SORT BY Relevancy
SPECIAL EDUCATION WITH C.E.C.
WHY C.E.C IS SO IMPORTANT FOR EDUCATORS & STUDENTS
Danielle Kovach, The Clarissa Hug Teacher of the Year is our guest .
Presented by THE SOCIAL EXPRESS.
Carin J. Cornish is an attorney. She specializes in Special Education Law -- not the most lucrative specialty in law practice, but one which she find extremely rewarding in other ways. All children have their own ways of learning, not all of which fit neatly into mainstream classrooms. Cari is committed to helping to create the right nurturing environment for every special child. She works through the Children's Law Center of Massachusetts.
Cari talks with Joyce about the path that has led her to this specialty, and to her work with the New England Regional Genetics Group (NERGG).
Sanfilippo syndrome was first described in 1963 by Dr. Sylvester Sanfilippo and is considered rare, with an occurrence of 1 in every 70,000 births. It is an autosomal recessive hereditary disorder, which means, both parents must be carriers in order for the child to be affected. There is a one in four chance of having a child born with Sanfilippo syndrome. There is a two in three chance that unaffected children will be carriers.
RADICAL CHANGES IN WORK AND EDUCATION
Two Penn State professors Kyle Peck ( Director of the Center of Online Innovation in Learning) and Dave Passmore (Director of the Institute for Research in Training and Development). These gentlemen are not only brilliant but quite funny too. Gonna be a fun show and we are all going to learn a lot!
CAREER /TECHNICAL EDUCATION... and CAREER READINESS
CEV MUltiMedia (iCEV online) brings us Sean Lynch of ACTE with a look at 'Family & Consumer Science" PLUS their new 'microdocumentary' series on Career Readiness.
Join our special guest Esthere Scott, Special Education Administrative Intern!
Esthere will share her special education expertise with parents so that they will be able to better support their special needs children in their education process.
Feel free to call in with your questions during the show.
To be a guest and/or sponsor an episode, please contact: email@example.com.
Also, visit our website for additional information at: www.educationfourall.com
Products and services abound in special education but only the good one, marketed and financed properly make it. Learn more here
Special Education has consistently been a difficult challenge for school districts, both programmatically and financially. In times when financial resources are limited yet academic expectations high, it can sometimes split a community.
To identify ways to control cost, while preserving the quality of special education, NJSBA created the Special Education Task Force in January 2013. The task force spent over a year, consulting with more than 25 experts in special education and reviewing the literature on the delivery and financing of special education services, with a special focus on academic achievement.
The resulting report of the Special Education Task Force, “Special Education: A Service, Not a Place,” includes recommendations for strategies to improve delivery of services and control costs. Please join host Ray Pinney as he discusses the report’s findings with the task force chair Dr. Gerald Vernotica, along with task force members Michael Lee and Irene LeFebvre.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (54 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Father Teresa (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (5 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (4 chatters)
- UCC Show (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (1 chatters)
- Front Row Assholes (1 chatters)
- HRN (1 chatters)