SORT BY Relevancy
Parenting special needs kids can make it hard to maintain a positive outlook. I'll share 3 ways you can keep it positive!
Let's Discuss Explaining Horrific Events to Your Special Kid
This last week we witnessed and deeply felt the horrific events that unfolded in Boston and in Texas. How do these things effect your special person? How do you explain them or ... do you? We all know that our special family members are very sensitive to the feeling and conditions of the world around them. Do you think that these things effect them more than we know or understand? Do you think that they should be allowed to view the TV and all the news stories that are so disturbing? Do we attempt to protect them or enlighten them? How do you react in front of them??? Call me, login in to the chat room ... tell me. Great resource: http://www.themotherco.com/2012/12/talking-about-tough-news/
Let's just chat, laugh, cry, vent, have some fun and get our game on about family issues, current events, education, legislation, services, support and emotional issues facing families with Special Needs members ...
Our guest is Dr. Paul Dempsey a consultant pediatrician and the medical director of Quinte Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine in Belleville,Ontario, Canada
How can parents make pediatric visits better for both the child and pediatrician? What is the role of the pediatrician in the care of children with disabilities and disorders?
The pediatrician is a vital part of your child healthcare team. As any special needs parent knows, doctor hopping and coordinating care and information between specialists is essential, yet difficult. Join us tonight as we discuss key information for special needs parents as well as parents of athletes and the importance of understanding the risk of damage to over stressed teen bodies.
So much to talk about, rave about and laugh about! Special Needs Families ... let's talk about stuff. Show 2 of my new season. Woo Hoo, Yee Haw!
Join me by calling in and being on the show, be silly with me in the chat room or just listen in and be stealth, I will love sharing 30 minutes with you.
Every week Karlyn shares ideas, concepts and tips with you her listeners. Karlyn has over 35 years experience in the business communuity and has a lot to offer and give, so tune in every Tuesday to "Biz Tips With The Biz Pro!"
Today's Show: A Special Message...
Show air time: 30-60 Minutes Every Tuesday at 3pm PST.
Join Host Live Chats
- AVoiceforMen (24 chatters)
- Seed2Cure (22 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (15 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (12 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Foreclosure Fraud Survivors (9 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (8 chatters)
- Get N The Know (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (4 chatters)
- WormholeRiders (4 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (4 chatters)
- Mentorman (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- Ilumine Ao (2 chatters)
- INDIE REVIEW RADIO (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- SITREP Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Followers of the Way (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Cassies Cosmo Life Coach (1 chatters)
- Jamelle Sanders (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- MR Men of Righteousness (1 chatters)
- MyMothersSecrets (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)