SORT BY Relevancy
JOIN BROTHER UMOJA AS HE WELCOMES TO THE SPEAKING TO HARMONY STUDIO HIS CO-HOST AND THEIR VERY SPECIAL GUEST. TONIGHT ON THE SHOW ARE
1) WORDS WITH SHEBA S.
2) BUSINESS WOMAN ROSALIND FULTON FROM PHILDELPHIA AND HER GUEST
3) DOUBLE DOSE OF JA WITH CO-HOST JACINTH SUTPHIN
SO JOIN US FOR A GREAT NIGHT OF CONVERSATION.
JOIN BROTHER UMOJA AS HE WELCOMES TO THE SPEAKING TO HARMONY STUDIO HIS SPECIAL GUEST AND CO-HOST FOR THE LAST SHOW IN JANUARY 2016. HIS GUEST ARE
1) SPECIAL GUEST FROM THE ISLAND OF BARBADOS IS BROTHER "AJA" TALKING ABOUT HIS NEW BOOK
2) ACTRESS/ PRODUCER MS. ANITA CLAY
3) LIVE FROM ST. LUCIA SISTER GEMO WITH "THE GEMO HOUSE OF INSPIRATION"
4) THE HARAMBEE TABLE
SO JOIN BROTHER UMOJA FOR ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT OF CONVERSATION ON SPEAKING TO HARMONY
JOIN BROTHER ED UMOJA AS HE WELCOME TO THE SPEAKING TO HARMONY STUDIO HIS CO-HOSTS AND VERY SPECIAL GUESTS
1) POET "ONE SINGLE ROSE" WILL OPEN THE SHOW
2) LIVE FROM CANADA NICOLE BROOKS
3) HEALTH ZONE WITH CO-HOST EDNA WARREN
4) HARAMBEE TABLE WITH SPECIAL GUEST
5) SEGMENT FINDING YOUR HAPPY WITH CO-HOST KIM WILLIAMS.
SO JOIN US FOR GREAT NIGHT OF CONVERSATION WITH OUR GLOBAL FAMILY ON "SPEAKING TO HARMONY"
Tonight we'll talk with one of the hidden gmes in the Broward County Community, resident and leader Debarris James. Owner/President/Coach of the Broward Outlaws Semi-Pro/Amateur football team. Ages range from 18 and up being taught life lessons and mentorship as well as football skills and tatics. We'll discuss how important programs like these are for the community and just how direct the Postive Impact makes! Join in and listem and or call in to the show and ask a question/make a statement regarding our topic tonight.
JOIN BROTHER ED UMOJA AS HE WELCOME TO THE SPEAKING TO HARMONY MIC, SOME VERY SPECIAL AND NEW FAMILY MEMBERS.
1) KI MOUN OU YE WITH CO-HOST TRACY VIERGELA PIERRE
2) FILM INDUSTRY IN TANZANIA WITH CO-HOST BROTHER ELISHA THOMPSON
3) NEW SEGMENT "CHICAGO CARIBBEAN FILM FESTIVAL SPOTLIGHT" WITH BROTHER MARLIN KIRBY
4) NEW SEGMENT "INSPIRED" WITH NAH-TARSHA CHERRY
SO JOIN BROTHER UMOJA FOR A NIGHT OF GREAT CONVERSATION
Jeremy "The Impact" York talks with the newest Texas Revolution player, Wide Receiver Doug Pierce about football, life and the Revolution! Join them in the RevolutionZone, presented by Impact Media!
JW & The Protege host Positive Impact Hero show #4 and will be featuring
Brandon Okpalobi’s journey from the lively streets of New Orleans to becoming the founder, president and CEO of DIBIA Athletic Development and DIBIA Dream, Inc., is remarkable unto itself. Even more powerful than Brandon’s own story is how DIBIA has grown from its beginnings as a summer camp to its comprehensive scope that helps at-risk African-American urban youth beat the odds, realize their potential and achieve their dreams thorough DIBIA Dream. Join us live @ 9pm 1/31/16
JW & The Protege interview Rich Raphael, President of the Miami Dade Xtreme Youth Football League. We'll get a state of the league status from Rich and talk about the emense work that goes into running a youth football league this big and competitive. We'll also get a chance to talk about past present and future of the league. We'll be taking live calls with questions for Rich all night... join us @ 9pm!
Jeremy "The Impact" York is joined by "The Coach" Haywood Hill as they review the Conference championship games, talk about the Pro Bowl and drop a few more names into the Draft bucket for the Atlanta Falcons! Join them in the FalconZone, presented by Impact Media!
JOIN BROTHER ED UMOJA AS HE LINKS UP WITH OUR RADIO FAMILY ON THE ISLAND OF DOMINICA FOR THIS MONTH "HARAMBEE TABLE". JOINING BROTHER UMOJA FOR THIS MONTH'S SHOW IS BROTHER STEVEN GOLDING FROM JAMAICA FOR THE FIRST HOUR OF THE SHOW. ON THE SECOND HOUR WE WILL HAVE SISTER TRACY VIERGELA PIERRE AND HER SPECIAL GUEST AND THE TOPIC WILL BE "HAITI". SO FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE CONVERSATION BY CALLING 917-889-7765 OR LOG IN AT www.blogtalkradio.com/sisters-in-harmony.
Jeremy "The Impact" York is joined by "The Coach" 'Haywood Hill and "King ATLien" Reggie Walker debate the Conference match-ups this weekend, talk about the first full time female coach in the NFL and share why Falcons DE/LB Vic Beasely chose 44 as his jersey number! Join them in the FalconZone, presented by Impact Media!
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Daddy G (8 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (7 chatters)
- Father Teresa (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (4 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (3 chatters)
- Charles Mattocks (3 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- TAPN (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (2 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Derek Felix (0 chatters)