SORT BY Relevancy
Join JW & The Protege as they Interview Positive Impact Hero #5 Chris Wilson Executive Director of The First Tee Of Greater Ocala program....Chris Wilson has been in the golf business for over 20 years. He has lived in Ocala since 1996. Chris is a graduate of Oakland University with a B.S. in Business Management.Thier Mission at The FirstTee program is...To impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
JOIN BROTHER ED UMOJA ON THE SPEAKING TO HARMONY SHOW, AS HE WELCOMES HIS CO-HOST AND SPECIAL GUEST FOR A GREAT NIGHT OF CONVERSATION. TONIGHT GUEST ARE
1) WORDS BY SHEBA S.
2) KI MOUN OU YE WITH CO-HOST SISTER TRACY V. PIERRE
3) HARAMBEE TABLE
4) CHICAGO CARIBBEAN FILM FESTIVAL WITH CO-HOST BROTHER MARLIN KIRBY
5) "INSPIRED" WITH CO-HOST NAH-TARSHA CHERRY. THE TOPIC TONIGHT IS "CHRISTIAN HYPOCRISY"
JOIN BROTHER UMOJA AS HE WELCOMES TO THE SPEAKING TO HARMONY STUDIO HIS CO-HOST AND THEIR VERY SPECIAL GUEST. TONIGHT ON THE SHOW ARE
1) WORDS WITH SHEBA S.
2) BUSINESS WOMAN ROSALIND FULTON FROM PHILDELPHIA AND HER GUEST
3) DOUBLE DOSE OF JA WITH CO-HOST JACINTH SUTPHIN
SO JOIN US FOR A GREAT NIGHT OF CONVERSATION.
JOIN BROTHER UMOJA AS HE WELCOMES TO THE SPEAKING TO HARMONY STUDIO HIS SPECIAL GUEST AND CO-HOST FOR THE LAST SHOW IN JANUARY 2016. HIS GUEST ARE
1) SPECIAL GUEST FROM THE ISLAND OF BARBADOS IS BROTHER "AJA" TALKING ABOUT HIS NEW BOOK
2) ACTRESS/ PRODUCER MS. ANITA CLAY
3) LIVE FROM ST. LUCIA SISTER GEMO WITH "THE GEMO HOUSE OF INSPIRATION"
4) THE HARAMBEE TABLE
SO JOIN BROTHER UMOJA FOR ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT OF CONVERSATION ON SPEAKING TO HARMONY
JOIN BROTHER ED UMOJA AS HE WELCOME TO THE SPEAKING TO HARMONY STUDIO HIS CO-HOSTS AND VERY SPECIAL GUESTS
1) POET "ONE SINGLE ROSE" WILL OPEN THE SHOW
2) LIVE FROM CANADA NICOLE BROOKS
3) HEALTH ZONE WITH CO-HOST EDNA WARREN
4) HARAMBEE TABLE WITH SPECIAL GUEST
5) SEGMENT FINDING YOUR HAPPY WITH CO-HOST KIM WILLIAMS.
SO JOIN US FOR GREAT NIGHT OF CONVERSATION WITH OUR GLOBAL FAMILY ON "SPEAKING TO HARMONY"
Tonight we'll talk with one of the hidden gmes in the Broward County Community, resident and leader Debarris James. Owner/President/Coach of the Broward Outlaws Semi-Pro/Amateur football team. Ages range from 18 and up being taught life lessons and mentorship as well as football skills and tatics. We'll discuss how important programs like these are for the community and just how direct the Postive Impact makes! Join in and listem and or call in to the show and ask a question/make a statement regarding our topic tonight.
Jeremy "The Impact" York is joined by Texas Stealth Defensive End Shane Floyd to talk football, life, pro wrestling and facing the Texas Revolution! Join them in the RevolutionZone, presented by Impact Media!
JOIN BROTHER ED UMOJA AS HE WELCOME TO THE SPEAKING TO HARMONY MIC, SOME VERY SPECIAL AND NEW FAMILY MEMBERS.
1) KI MOUN OU YE WITH CO-HOST TRACY VIERGELA PIERRE
2) FILM INDUSTRY IN TANZANIA WITH CO-HOST BROTHER ELISHA THOMPSON
3) NEW SEGMENT "CHICAGO CARIBBEAN FILM FESTIVAL SPOTLIGHT" WITH BROTHER MARLIN KIRBY
4) NEW SEGMENT "INSPIRED" WITH NAH-TARSHA CHERRY
SO JOIN BROTHER UMOJA FOR A NIGHT OF GREAT CONVERSATION
Jeremy "The Impact" York wraps up the season that was in the NFL. What happened in the SuperBowl and how does it affect the offseason? Who were the big winners at the NFL Awards? Plus he breaks down a few positions for the Falcons and what they should do in the foreseeable future! Join him in the FalconZone, presented by Impact Media!
Jeremy "The Impact" York talks with the newest Texas Revolution player, Wide Receiver Doug Pierce about football, life and the Revolution! Join them in the RevolutionZone, presented by Impact Media!
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress