SORT BY Relevancy
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Jim Comer, you'll discover:
Your best asset as a speaker and two ways to use it wisely. How to identify and maximize your unique resources.
The one thought process that virtually guarantees limited success and what you can do to be sure it never happens to you.
The #1 well-intentioned mistake speakers make and how to avoid it.
The two best ways to make a point stick with your audience.
When visuals hurt more than they help and how to use yours to their full benefit.
The acronym A.T.O. and how it can help you.
Speechwriter, speech coach and nationally known speaker, Jim Comer, has worked with six CEOs, written three books, and spoken in twenty states on communication skills. He will share three decades of experience in Creating Unforgettable Presentations. Learn more at www.ComerCommunications.com
During this hour with Marnie and Linda Olson you'll discover:
What you must discover before you start planning.
Where you must do first if you want to end well.
The most important person at each event to connect with and why.
The one part of your speech you must never forget to prepare.
How to deliver a few key points (of value) with clarity.
How to get your audience to remember what you present.
What “less is more” means to a speaker.
Why a powerful closing is critical to your success.
International speaker & trainer, Linda Olson is a voice that empowers your voice. Her vision is to influence one million people annually for the Kingdom through Christian Speakers Get Paid, a Speaker training program. As a professional with more than forty years as a speaker, trainer, counselor and coach, Linda is an expert in helping ministry leaders and entrepreneurs break through to fulfilling their dreams. ChristianSpeakersGetPaid.com
During this hour with Marnie and Joy Trachsel you'll discover:
The 5 P’s of Powerful Public Speaking.
8 things novice speakers don’t know they should do.
10 planning steps to insure you’ll be able to relax and do your best once on premise.
4 ways to connect with your group after the event.
3 important things to do to get invited back.
As a Christian author and speaker, Joy Trachsel travels around the world helping people look at Jesus, poverty, and God's provision in a fresh new way. She is an inspiration, challenging audiences to kick fear to the curb and wholeheartedly follow God. Learn more at www.JoyTrachsel.com.
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Sam Horn, you'll discover:
Develop powerful, one-of-a-kind titles using the magic of intrigue.
Three keys to establishing real-world relevance so people pay attention.
The power of “Did you know” questions to quickly earn respect.
Create the “next new thing” so you have a competitive edge.
How to illustrate your ideas with TRUE stories so they come alive.
How to keep things concise in a world of INFObesity.
Why offering options is always better than giving orders.
The value of turning “Aha’s” into “Ha-Ha’s” so people laugh and learn.
How seeing speaking as a sport turns nervousness into confidence.
Why never again to give an elevator speech – and what to do instead.
An exercise that helps you express your inner genius and legacy message as a writer/speaker/consultant so you stand out.
Sam Horn is the Intrigue Expert a TEDx speaker, and a positioning and messaging strategist who helps people create compelling, one-of-a-kind presentations, pitches, books, brands, businesses, campaigns and causes. She is a popular speaker and her books POP!, Tongue Fu!® and Got Your Attention? have been featured in Fast Company, INC.com, BusinessWeek, Forbes and The New York Times. Learn more atwww.SamHorn.com.
During this hour with Marnie and Linda, you'll discover:
1. The right place to begin.
2. How to position yourself for success.
3. How to build your speaking ministry on a strong foundation.
4. The most important investment you’ll ever make into your ministry.
5. What to focus on to grow your ministry.
6. How to thrill event planners every time.
7. The key skill you need to develop that has nothing to do public speaking.
8. The team players you never knew you needed.
9. Why “FREE” is not always your best friend.
10. How to grab your audience’s attention and hold it.
11. The surprising key to your speaking success.
12. How to position yourself for call-backs.
As a leader, both professionally and in ministry, Linda Olson has spoken to Christian audiences since 1973 and is the founder of a Kingdom Champion speaker training program called, “Finding Your Voice in a Complicated World.” She is also the author of “Made for Something More” at MadeforSomethingMore.com.
In episode 8 of Training Matters, Honey Shelton welcomes Kathy Box, Executive Vice President of Professional Development with the Texas Bankers Association in Austin, Texas. Kathy manages all educational activities at Texas Bankers Association for the last 20 years. Honey talks to her about what bankers associations can do for you and and why bankers associations are an invaluable resource for anyone in the financial industry. Honey concludes the show with 5 tips on customer service
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (47 chatters)
- BeverlyD (34 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (24 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (11 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- Beyond Reality Radio (8 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Queen Size Radio (5 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- Next To Blow Radio (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- IMTM Worldwide Radio (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Brutally Uncut (0 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (0 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (0 chatters)