SORT BY Relevancy
THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE OF PUBLIC CHARTER SCHOOLS
THE HIGH QUALITY OF AMERICA'S CHARTER SCHOOLS
We welcome Nina Rees, President and CEO of the Alliance.
Presented by Triumph Learning
Kristen and Crystal talk about how the majority or the US spanks yet think kids 'need' more hitting. We address the facts about the lack of success spanking has and what to do instead. Spanking is Hitting and children deserve respect!
E RATE REFORM AND ITS EFFECT ON SCHOOLS AND YOUR SCHOOL LIBRARY
with our resident expert E Rate expert John Harrington and his guest Michael Brandau of Beaufort, SC schools
It's the first Sunday of the month, so we're starting our First Sunday Series, or FSS with Teddy Rubskin!
This time we're talking about the different schools of geek: Sci-fi, fantasy, horror and comics ... and each school has a differnt type, Marvel vs DC. Star Wars vs Star Trek ... that kinda thing.
Plus, Biff met STAN LEE!! So you KNOW we have to hear all about that! Hell yeah!
But, yeah, it's always fun when Teddy's here, so get ready for a fun show!
Be sure to check out Teddy's You Tube Channel and fugg'n subscribe, dammit! HIs videos are all amazing.
Teddy's also on Facebook, be sure to friend him there!
TECHNOLOGY, E-RATES AND FUNDING FOR CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
THE NATIONAL CATHOLIC EDUCATIONAL ASSOCIATION AND THE UNITED STATES CONFERENCE OF CATHOLIC BISHOPS:
www.ncea.org www. usccb.org @NCEAtalk
It isn't uncommon for the underdog or child with special needs to be bullied at school. How can parents help their school-aged CHD children if they are being bullied? What strategies work for overcoming bullying? What kind of presentations can parents do to help schools understand the prevalence of congenital heart defects? What can parents do to make sure their children's school are safe for their congenital heart defect survivors? This episode will examine the answers to these questions and more.
It's about that time! School time! *All parents are doing a happy dance!* Year round schools are well underway and traditional schools will begin soon, but what should parents do to get prepared? What should first time parents do to get their child (and themselves) ready for Kindergarten? How do you search for and choose quality early education? Want some parenting tips and tools? Is your child starting in an Exceptional or Special Needs classroom and you need help navigating that process? If you said yes to even one of these questions then join us for the month of August for the answers. And call in to get some of your questions answered. We will have educators and parents join us to discuss these topics and more! Talk to you then
AESA EDUCATIONAL SERVICE AGENCIES
THE NEW SCHOOLS INITIATIVE FOR CREATIVITY & LEADERSHIP
AESA President Rich McBride with NCESD Technology Director Pete Phillips and Suzanne Reister, NCESD HR Director
Busy day "In the Pickle Barrel". Congressman Tom Rice (R-SC) will be joining us giving updates on a couple of issues, Lawsuit against Obama, Israel/Hamas, and who knows what else.
Following our updates we will talk about Parental Rights and Spanging children. Several people have asked about htis issue following our conversation earlier in the week about personal rights.
Hope you will jump "In the Pickle Barrel with us at 7AM-8:30AM
The state of the education system, whether it's public or charter, is in serious need of help. For this reason we are replaying this show again to raise awareness of a few of the issues going on in charter schools. Kicking off the show is "Style Avenue" with Arielle. She will get you up to date on what's going on in the fashion world whether it's on the runway, at an event or on the streets. Then tune in as Mr. Yancey discusses "What's going on in charter schools?". Regardless of whether it's public, private or charter schools, our students deserve a nurturing, stable learning environment. Unfortunately, that is not the case in some schools that are suppose to be an alternative to public schools. What are your thoughts about this?
RFPs (Request for Proposals) are something you'll definitely have to deal with if you sell to schools, and some RFPs are great opportunities. But, you may have discovered that spending time to react to RFPs can kill your productivity unless you have a policy and set of procedures in place. How can you better manage RFPs from school districts and increase your odds of winning the deals you decide to pursue? Listen to sage advice fro two veterans of K-12 RFP wars -- host Glen McCandless and his special guest, Farimah Schuerman of Academic Business Advisors. They'll spend 15 minutes to unpack this popular topic. And be sure to read the companion article on SellingToSchools.com. Don't miss these great resources!
A Texas Justice of the Peace gave parents the option of paddling their 14 year old daughter or a $500 fine and a misdemeanor record. They chose paddling. Sometime afterwards, they brought suit against the Justice, saying the paddling caused humiliation, fear and mental anguish. Are these parents justified and should corporal punishment be used to discipline children? That story is the topic of conversation in The Virtual Living Room. Listen in, this will be an interesting conversation.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (142 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (56 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (8 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (3 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- power of truth (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ron Reck (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- BX25 Vixens (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)