SORT BY Relevancy
Special Guest Robert Smith Jr. - Florida History and the 2014 Florida Primaries
August 26tth - Florida Primaries
Referendums for Orange County....NO and NO
FLORIDA OF THE CONQUISTADOR http://floridahistory.org/conquistador.htm
MONARCHY AND MERCANTILISM IN FLORIDA
Unknown to the Indians of Florida, their destiny was being determined by political and economic forces taking place across the Atlantic Ocean in Europe. At the end of the fifteenth century, thousands of daring adventurers would be crossing the ocean to conquer within a few centuries what had taken the Indians thousands to years to inhabit.
The conquistadors of Spain who ventured into the lands of the Indians were motivated by many forces. The discovery of gold in Mexico and Peru convinced thousands of impoverished Spanish peasants to join the military. Men fropm wealthy families also joined the cause of exploring the New World. Under the rules of primogeniture, younger sons of the nobility would not inherit much of the family estate, but leading a successful colonial mission could give you the funds to build a castle.
PONCE de LEON - MAN OF MANY MYTHS
JUAN PONCE DE LEON who is acknowledged as the discoverer of Florida. Since there existed two ancient maps showing the southern helf of Florida which predate Ponce de Leon's trip to Florida, he did not discover Florida but verified it was part of North America.
The grandson of a famous war hero, Ponce de Leon was trained to be a soldier and public servant. This indicates he was not a man of wealth despite the notability of his family background.
1783 Florida returned to Spain in exchange for Bahamas and Gibraltar
1821 United States acquired Florida from Spain by treaty
Let's fill in our "missing pages of history" now, by joining us bi-weekly on Saturdays at 12 Noon. You may call in at 818-3370016.Today's program we will discuss some of the following tipics: 1) The Mid-Term Electiions, 2) The Schools Shooting in Washington State, 3) Sports at University of N.C. & African Football Players Issue of Racisim, 4) How To Become a Broke Basketball After Receiving A 71 Million Dollars NBA Contract. Join Us!
Join "Missing Pages Of History" on Saturdays, bi-weely at 12 Noon. We give anaylsises on current events, news you can use and filling in the history of underserved communities and people, as we being to fill in those "missing pages of history" that have been omitted from the history books. Dial in and listen at 818-337-0016 or go to: blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc.
Join Missing Pages of History by-weekly on Saturdays, 12 Noon. Each week we address current events, news stories and what is happening in the neck of our woods. Come and share with us your story on what is happening in your world and community. You may join us by listening in at 1-818-337-0016 or visit us online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-in
Join "Missing Pages of History" as we discuss news, current events, hot topics and what's is happening in the neck of your woods. Come and help us fill in our "missing page of history" so that, future generation will know the truth. Jonin us on Saturdays (bi-weekly) at 12 Noon est. You may listen in at 1-818-337-0016 or go online at www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc. This week program (Sat., August 30, 2014) will feature a segement on "The Missing Pages of Ferguson, Missouri & Michael Brown."
Listen to The African History Network Show Tuesday, Sept. 23rd, 8:00pm-11:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. 1) Charlo Greene, TV News reporter of KTAV in Alaska quit her job on air and said that she was quitting to fight for the legalization of Marijuana in Alaska. We’ll deal with some of the history behind Marijuana Laws in America. 2) Ahati Kilindi will talk about Enthogens and the power of the Mushrooms. He’ll also talk about the Enthogenic Conference coming soon to Detroit. 3) A new poll from TheRoot.com asks, “What’s your favorite African American TV Show”. We want to know what your favorite African American TV Show is and WHY? 4) We’ll acknowledge some historical events that took place on this date in African American History. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
Sign up for The African History Network email newsletter by texting the word "Kemet" to 22828.
Listen to “The African History Network Show” with host Michael Imhotep as we interview some of our top Scholars, Monday-Thursday, 8pm-10pm EST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375.
Visit us at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have a wide selection of African History and African American History DVD Lectures including "HIDDEN COLORS 1-3" and lectures from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show.
Join "Missing Pages of History" as we discuss the following topics: "What's Up In The Neck of Your Woods? & Things You Should Know." Join us on Sat., August 16, 2014 at 12 - Noon, by dialing in at (818) 337-0016 or go on line at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc The topics for today are "The Shooting of Michael Brown & The Little League Baseball Playoff Series."
Listen to The African History Network Show Tuesday, Sept. 30th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. 1) A recent article from "TheRoot.com" discussed a continuous history in the U.S. of a violence towards African Americans from Slavery to Ferguson, MO. her job on air and said that she was quitting to fight for the legalization of Marijuana in Alaska. We’ll discuss this article and some of the underlying history. 2) We’ll acknowledge some historical events that took place on this date in African American History. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world. We have a wide selection of African History and African American History DVD Lectures including "HIDDEN COLORS 1-3" and lectures from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show.
This is Part 1 of a Series on The Spanish Journey:
Please join with me on part of who I am and the other thousands of people like myself. Our story is not as familiar and so well known, but it is part of the Spanish History in the Americas today.
Tonight joining Joey will be Author Patricia Ruiz Steele- who has written "The Girl Immigrant", Author Gloria Lopez who has written and compiled the Book and CD "An American Paella", Michael Munoz who is the Webmaster and Designer of the Facebook historical page "Hawaiian Spaniards" Finally joining us will be Researcher, Director and Webmaster of Spaniards in the USA, James Fernandez.
Join "Missing Pages of History" Saturday, (bi-weekly) at 12 Noon est. We will fill you in on what is going on in the neck of your and our woods. Also, give you information on "things you should and must know" and "little known facts." Come and help to fill in "Our Missing Pages of History!_
Hola! Family time is a very special moment and throughout our extremely busy day parents sometimes forget to include the little ones in their daily activities, but not tonight! Tune in and enjoy a dialouge session with our special guest tonight as the children express themselves by sharing their readings, mathematics, and Spanish with you. Its a show you will encourage your children to engage in. We can't wait to have you join our show this evening they have alot of questions to ask!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (152 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (27 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (10 chatters)
- TRUradio (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (6 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (6 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (5 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Universal Energy (5 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Random Rants (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (0 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (0 chatters)