SORT BY Relevancy
Are GMOs safe? Are GMOs labeled?
A lot of the soy confusion centers around cancer. Does soy prevent cancer or promote it? Another concern about soy is the idea that it promotes hypothyroidism.
Not all soy is created equal! Find out why...
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
in Self Help
Addressing the stereotypes and unequal treatment of African American males. Soy interviews Patricia Joseph author of “Raising Black Boys To Men: A Mother’s Guide To Raising Thugless Sons”. In the book she shares her journey which includes her successes, trials and errors in raising her three sons in a society that glorifies thug-life. She provides anecdotes, tips, including sprinkles of humor and heart-felt emotion when challenged in the role of parenting. She shares her call-to-action “Save Our Sons” which is based on incarceration rates and literacy of young Black men. Find her book on www.amazon.com and hear her interview with Soy.
in Self Help
Soy exploits the common issues in communication (Logic, Silence, Intent, Non-verbal Communication and more) that break down and destroy relationships. This dialogue is intense, enlightenng and definitely intertaining. Guest Steve "Man Cave" Williams www.unlockthemancode.com
New research shows that Soy is not the superfood that the Soy Industry would like you to believe.
In this episode, I cover some of the major problems with Soy.
Also I've added a new 21 day Detox Challenge to my program. You can check it out here.
I'm conducting a weekly health & fitness forum on the Ranger Joe's God & Country Radio Talk show on 1420 AM every Tuesday at 2-3pm. So check that out if you can.
Visit my facebook business page at Dempsey's Resolution Fitness to get daily health and fitness info and updates.
in Self Help
Soy interviews Dainhen Butler who served 10 years in prison after committing armed robbery at a grocery store with his friends. He ended up serving most of his 10 year sentence at Alto State Prison in Georgia and was then transferred to finish his time out at Lee Arrendale State Prison. Dainhen is open to discussing the specific actions and thoughts on the night he committed his last robbery and how it has affected the rest of his life. He uses his story as motivation and has written books to help others learn from his past experiences. Not many black men have the opportunity to sit down and actually explain their past actions and consequences like Dainhen as he was able to put his story in a documentary. This documentary is said to be a gateway for understanding for other black men and the surrounding issues that has labeled them criminals. Dainhen refuses to become another statistic and this time around he's making a difference. "The Alto Adjustment Documentary" A real life story about modification, fluctuation and correction.
Peter Mingils interviews soon to be Best Seller Emma Soy.
Author and Speaker Emma Soy as she gives a clear perspective of the life of the Proverb 31 Woman, bringing a focus to her Health, Wealth and Beauty.
Christian women will learn various ways to take control of their health, wealth and beauty and to become a woman of valor, as described in Proverbs 31.
Be One of The First 1000 People To Submit This Form, and You’ll Be Able To Receive “The P 31 Workshop” e-book As Soon As It’s Completed!
In this episode, LaOta Rassoull talks about the extremely high percentage of gender imbalances around the world that are caused by soy. There are many different views on soy and whether it is healthy or not. Today we will go into scientific research as well as the continual gender imbalance corrections that take place in the advanced soul clearings.
Join us every Wednesday at 8pm CST/9pm EST for our group DNA activation sessions and also learn more about our other cleaning, clearing & reconnection services such as advanced soul clearings, property clearings, soul retrieval, human design readings & more at:
Thank you for listening!
in Self Help
Traditional dating is becoming a thing of the past. More and more people of all ages are finding that social media allows an opportunity to meet and greet. Some have had great success and either married or in loving relationships. If you've been unsuccessful thus fars, this show is for you. Listen and learn how to be successful at online dating. Guest Gregory A. Stanton, MA, MFC, founder and CEO of Catalyst Coaching, Counseling and Consulting, LLC.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (37 chatters)
- John Baptist (23 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (8 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (7 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Fancalls (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- CHAT IT UP WITH DUSHI (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (0 chatters)