SORT BY Relevancy
Author Jim Keck joins Rated G Radio to talk abou this book "The Big House: Story of a Southern Family."
Live 10pE/7pW. Call 323 657-1493 to ask a question!
Coming of age in California, James Keck (“J. Keck”) grew up with a Southern heritage inside the home, and a West Coast identity outside of what the family called “the Big House.” The home was a gathering place for extended family and friends, many of whom were expatriate Southerners as well.
Between the warmth and storytelling of the home, J. Keck has been inspired by the culture and tales of many fine and memorable characters. Numerous trips and stays to visit relatives and family holdings, along with a nearly three-year stay in Texas, further deepened his appreciation and understanding of the culture.
Like Jim's Facbook page for "The Big House" by clicking here!
BUY Jim's book "The Big House" on Amazon by clicking here!
Meet the author and her publishing company Throne Publishing. We will be discussing her journey into publishing and writing as an unique author. We will discuss Crazy in love one and 2. There He Goes by Nyaisia Josephn.
Have you ever had a love so strong that you would die before you let go? When the man of your dreams turns out to be your worst nightmare? Meet Kane and Zaniyah a love story to die for
Kane left the game when he found love love so strong it drove him crazy. Not being able to shed his old ways from his days in the game he turns all his anger and aggression to the one person that was the closet to him the woman he vowed to love ' Zaniyah'
Zaniyah was a hopeless romantic just looking to be loved and longed for the love Kane use to give to her she decided to stay in this abusive relationship,until she could not take it another day.realizing she found love in the wrong place. Will she be able to escape with her life or the deadly love Kane was giving her ?
I will love you til ends of the earth with the depths of my soul. I will not ever let you leave me..... Crazy in Love ?
Reminisce would blame the streets for the way her life turned out. She grew up poor, insecure and wanting the finer things in life. That’s where Jimmy came in at. He was a hustler and soon able to give Reminisce all the things in life she dreamed of. The problem was, Jimmy not only took care of her, and he also indulged in the finer things of life too. He was an obsessive cheater and a womanizer. Their relationship was entering the fifth year and things had gotten worse. But Reminisce loved Jimmy and was willing to put up with his bullshit as long as the money kept coming. But things changed when some men broke in the house to rob Jimmy and nearly killed them both during the robbery. Reminisce wanted out. She retreated to writing poetry, something she used to do as a little girl. She soon found strength in her heart to want out. Jimmy got arrested and she found her first real chance of leaving Jimmy. But would she make it on her own without the drug money Jimmy provided? Reminisce blames the streets but the streets doesn’t owe anyone any loyalty. Dangerously In Love is a modern love tale filled with danger, passion, and one woman’s dream of escape.
Author Aletta Hodges is poet and writer born and raised in Mid-Michigan. Her debut novel, Dangerously In Love was published in October 2014 on Cinematic Ink, a subsidiary of SBR Publications, owned and operated by best selling author David Weaver. Aletta currently lives in Lansing Michigan where she is a Dental Assistant and Tax Preparer. She began writing poetry at the age of twelve and has always been an avid reader. Her poems have long been sought out by fans and friends alike for years. Her book, Dangerously In Love is a trilogy series that chronicles a love tale filled with danger, passion and one woman’s dream of escape.
Join us for all new Southern Sports Central this morning
Join Us at 7:30 in the morning for an all new Southern Sports Central
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (490 chatters)
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (17 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (10 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (9 chatters)
- ShadySykes (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Lyrics Lounge Radio (3 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (3 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (2 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)