SORT BY Relevancy
The South Florida Gold is a Professional Basketball Team that plays in The American Basketball Association. The South Floirda Gold have finished 3rd and 4th in a 96 team league in its forst 2 seasons. The South Floirda Gold will be playing home games in Coral Springs and Pompano and will be doing some international travel for away games. The South Floirda Gold are proving to be winners on and off the court by being of service and value to the community. Tune in to win FREE Tickets and South Florida Gold merchandise.
On Saturday 1st August at 1 pm CT (8 pm SA time) we will have the honour of talking to Maureen Dunmore.
Wife, Mother, Grandmother who has spend her entire life in South Africa and will tell the story of the changes there from a woman's perspective.
Thursday afternoon a jury acquitted Kyler Carriker of Felony Murder. The verdict ended a fight for justice that was two years old and reached across the country with attorney, activists & journalists all pitching in, joined by a community of supporters that never wavered from the fight. It was wonderful to watch and more wonderful to be a part of. Sunday Morning we spend time with a few of the important people who waged that fight. Mike Shatz of Kansas Exposed, Meko Haze of The Daily Haze and Joe Grumbine of The Human Solution International join me to discuss the trial, the issues, the protestors and how much more work there is for everyone to do. Mike, Meko and Joe provided a window into the trial process reporting on testimony, rulings by Judge Pullman and the strategy of the Prosecuting Attorney. Along with Jennifer Winn, Kyler's mother, providing daily video updates, these three and people like Shona Banda, Kisty Watson and even Mike Harris on social media, showed the world how unity works in a fight for justice and how Kyler and marvelous attorney Sarah Swain knew at all times that there were many fighting with them. It will be an inspiring conversation. So grab a cup of coffee and join us Sunday Morning for this important discussion. Longtime Activist, Journalist, Coffee Party USA Board of Director & Radio Host, Bobby Rodrigo brings you "I Take LIBERTY With My Coffee". On Coffee Party USA Radio every Sunday Morning at 8:30AM. Advocating engagement Bobby points out the Constitution is the Rule of Law and why it should remain so. Money in Politics, the Political Party Machine, & partisan blind allegiance is on full display as he advocates against the erosion of Constitutional Protections in the name of corruption & tyranny. "If we focused on following the Constitution we would solve many of the ills of our society."
Kyle speaks with South African activist Karin Smith. Topics include: a brief history of South Africa, what life was like during apartheid, Communist agitation against Whites, terrorist Nelson Mandela, the fall of apartheid, extreme violence committed against Whites, economic hardship due to affirmative action against the White minority, parallels to the situation we face in the United States and elsewhere in the Western world, and what we can do to bring an end to White genocide in South Africa.
Welcome back POW faithful! On today's edition of POW, we will be discussing exactly what went down in the AFC & NFC South divisions so far this offseason. With training campsgetting under way, this will be the final installment of this particular series. The NFC South was without a doubt the weakest division in football last year. Have the teams in the division made enough additions to climb out of that pit? The AFC South was saved by the Colts last year, or else they'd have been the worst division.Which team in the AFC South has done enough to rise up and challenge the Colts? Tune in and find out!
On Wednesday 29th August at 1 pm CT (8pm SA time) we have invited Dan Roodt to be our guest as he was unable to get on air on Saturday
Dan Roodt is an Afrikaner author and intellectual who also worked for some time in the financial markets. He was born in the late fifties in Springs, a city just east of Johannesburg where he also went to primary school. He has spent most of his adult life in Johannesburg, apart from a stint in Paris where he learnt French and became in his own words, "more Europeanised than most South Africans, although my roots are in Africa, in our wonderful sunny country which has been so manhandled these past few decades".
He holds a PhD in Afrikaans language and literature, but also comments regularly in the media and on the website praag.org on South African politics and society. In 2005 he published a popular book critical of the current South African government called The Scourge of the ANC. More recently he has written on South Africa's English identity, as well as penning a preface to the South African edition of Jared Taylor's White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century. Most of his books are available on praag.org.
I would like to apologize and say that Saturdays broadcast was a bust due to the death of Hot Rod....I was in shock and really had nothing else on my mind. I will discuss who I have met through out the years of going to cons, events, and conventions. Realms Con is just right around the corner. Rogue Warriors please schedule an appointment so we can interview you before your matches and get basic information on you. Thank You and continue listening for your Exclusive News to Rogue Wrestling and Realms Con
On Thursday 30th August at 7 pm CT (2 am SA time) out guest will be Kenn of DailyKenn.com.
Kenn is a staunch supporter of the white South African cause and blogs almost daily on the atrocities suffered by these poor folk.
We will discuss the similarities between what is happening in the USA and South Africa and why he got involved in this cause.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (74 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (47 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (24 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (9 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- RoxieZw (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- anointedsupernatural (5 chatters)
- Kenboggle (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)