SORT BY Relevancy
"Africa On The Move" is a Pan-African talk show. It serves as a tool for the voiceless and to direct the people toward their liberation. Join us on Sundays evenings at 7:00 p.m., as we speak truth to power. Listen in at (323) 679-0841 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move.
Join "Africa On The Move" on Sunday, July 20, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. as we discuss the topic: "Honoring Brother Lee Robinson...55th Birthday Party Fundraiser. Brother Lee and 32 years of Service...Needs Your Help!: Call in at: (323) 679-0841 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move
Tune in!! Jacquelyn I. Johnson, Founder/CEO of Profile Africa will talk about the great opportunities in South Africa for people who are willing to see beyond what they think they know about Africa. Ms. Johnson, a native of Jacksonville, Florida, attended Georgia State University as a business major with a concentration in interdisciplinary study of law, society and international business. Tune in to get enlightened, uplifted, and inspired by this incredible lady.
Profile Africa® (Profile Africa Worldwide Enterprises®) is a Competitive Intelligence, Brand, PR & Strategic Communications Agency™ operating as an economic diplomacy, international relations, business development, Brand and PR firm providing services to clients in the United States, UK and Africa.
Profile Africa® through diplomacy, advocacy, public relations, media, brand, strategic communications, business development and investment initiatives focus on effective partnerships and best practices that create immeasurable opportunities of engagement with partners around the world.
The agency focuses its customized services on building and bridging relationships between foreign leaders, corporate executives, top brands, business, media, civic affairs and social entrepreneurs.
Profile Africa® was established with the mission of spotlighting the positive images of Africa and her Diaspora in business and the media, and building multicultural global communities that connect Africa to the world. Over the years, their mission has expanded to include the strategic positioning of culturally diverse entrepreneurs, corporations, governments and organizations in the ever-increasing world of globalization.
Profile Africa® is a Game Changer!
Africa On The Move invites you to join us on Sunday, June 6, 2014, at 7pm est. We will discuss the topics:"News You Can Use!" and "What's Going On?" Open topic for our listerning audience tonight, join us at 323-679-0841 or online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move. The following guest for this program are: Haki Kimaathai Muchoki, Anthony Williams, Jabari Robinson, Robert Moses, Hattie Barnes and Banbose Shango.
in Self Help
What if prosperity and freedom were a possibility for everyone in South Africa? How much peach and joy could that bring to this already stunningly beautiful country? The tools of Access Consciousness will be applied to business and money and social interactions to show how that could be possible. What if what anyone achieved in this area wre an insiration to everyone else, instead of being seen as a diminishment of them?
The mission of Pan Africa Children Advocacy Watch (PACAW), Inc. is to nurture and develop a different generation of African leaders through the vehicle of ACCESS to a NEW EDUCATION CULTURE AT THE BASIC LEVEL. A type of education that will focus on turning the gaze of the children away from avarice, extortion, selfishness, the vain, and obsession with accumulation of material wealth, and prepare them for leadership that embraces living for a higher purpose.
PACAW will empower these children and young men and women, through education, to subjugate their personal and tribal interests to the interest and well - being of their nations. PACAW is focusing in particular on the education of students in the primary and secondary schools in the neglected and underserved communities in Sub-Sahara Africa. The parents and the local community, including the Parent Teacher Association (PTA), play a central role in charting the course of the future of the children in accordance with their aspirations, and also in the implementation of the objectives of PACAW, Inc. There is strict monitoring and accountability by the PTA, school officials and PACAW, Inc.
The goal is to have a critical mass of a new and different generation of African leaders who will champion de facto development of Africa by Africans. Our hope is that these " NEW " African nations will become productive contributors to the well-being of the human family of nations, and partners with the other developed nations rather than dependents drowning in a culture of chronic beggarliness. PACAW, Inc. believes that intelligence, capability, courage and good character are spread handsomely by OUR CREATOR across all segments of the human race. Thus, with the right type of education, and persistent help from altruistic and visionary mentors, the new leadership in Africa would be able to overcome the Continent's monumental problems.
A special time this week, 2pm Eastern, in order to have a reasonable time for our guest on the other side of the world.
This week we are going to visit an AOR that may have dropped of a lot of people's scan, but in the Long War - it is still the front lines; the Horn of Africa.
Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, and the waters around the Arabian Peninsular - from terrorism to piracy - America and her allies and partners are at work every day to keep the beast over there, and not here.
Our guest for the full hour will be Rear Adm. Alexander L. Krongard, USN, Deputy Commander, Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa at Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa. In this position, he supports the CJTF-HOA Commander to counter violent extremism in East Africa, foster regional security cooperation, strengthen partner nation security capability, and build and maintain U.S. strategic access in the region. Krongard is also responsible for developing relations with senior military leaders in African partner nations and directing CJTF staff and subordinate commanders’ support to deployed personnel and units of all Services across the Horn of Africa. DCJTF-HOA.
A Navy SEAL by training, RDML Krongard is a graduate of Princeton University and the National War College.
Mollyn Duwelee Jarbo is a student at Wilmington University with a degree in Behavior science and child advocacy. As the reigning Miss Liberia USA, her platform is self-empowerment: mentoring children who are the future stars of Africa; by advocating and teaching the importance of being Self-Educated, Self-Motivated and having Self-Confidence which she believe are the keys to success. She believe in order to rebuild Liberia we must first start mentoring the Youth of Liberia, because they are the future of the country. She has already join the fight for advocating for the youth and also being part of the rebuilding process of Liberia by starting her own non-profit organization Rise for Africa Inc., non-profit organization which primary goal is to provide aid to abuse, underprivileged , and orphans in Africa, starting with the Republic of Liberia.
Her reign as Miss Liberia USA has been filled with Adventures. From having meetings with ambassadors, mayors and government officials to helping raise money for Various nonprofit organization who focus are on rebuilding Liberia. There was never a dull moment as Miss Liberia USA. She spend her year advocating for Self-Empowerment, and speaking to the youth about the importance of not letting society, life Obstacles and their short coming in life stop them from excelling.
She's been raising money, for scholarship funds for the youth in Liberia, also sending school supplies and every day basic needs to Liberia. These days I'm focus on my nonprofit "Rise for Africa" and lunching her Campaign" "Operation save the children, save the future of Liberia". She will also be representing Liberia at the Miss Africa USA Pageant. which is working hard to bring the title Miss Africa USA and the crown to Liberia.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Exclusive interview with Dennis Prager about Israel and their right to exist as a Jewish state.
* The big differences between Israel and Apartheid in South Africa.
* A new video from Prager University about how we can have peace in the Middle East.
Join "African On The Move" every Sunday night from 7 - 9 pm, as we discuss issues that affect Africa and African people. We speak truth to power and is a voice for the voiceless. Come and join us by dialing 323-679-0841 or go on line at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move.
The Cheap Seats is a New England based sports talk show that features top on air personalities in Patrick Shankhour and Jeff Kane.
On tonight's show, the guys discuss the Patriots offseason, as training camp is only one week away. Also with the Red Sox at the All Star break, do they have a legit shot at the playoffs?
All of this, plus your calls at 347-215-7771
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (171 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (21 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Missy Hill (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- angel coaches (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- A Sistas Circle Empowerment Hour (0 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- Move to Amend (0 chatters)