SORT BY Relevancy
Why Are We Here? This podcast looks into the purpose of your life-- right here, right now? So many of us are seeking a greater reason for being alive-- and we look to our relationships, jobs, families, etc. to create those answers. And in a very basic way, they do....except that as humans, we desire "more" to keep us fullfilled. Are we spiritual beings having a human experience.... or human beings having spiritual questions? And are these questions the same? We will discuss various methods for understanding this very basic-- yet complex-- question to Why Are We Here?
At times, individuals do not heal, even when all the medical circumstances are right for healing. We are complex beings and there are many factors that play into why we become ill and how and why we do heal. Medical Intuitive, Lisa “Grace” Christian will talk about past cases where individuals did not heal and what it was that blocked their healing.
As a medical intuitive, Grace uses her heightened sense of intuition to see inside the body to the core of an illness or disorder – as well as factors that initiate illness. She helps clients see the whole picture so they can understand their blocks to health on other levels.
Listen and learn how you can heal your body and your life. This is more than the language of your body . . . it is the language of your soul learning.
Lisa “Grace” Christian began practicing meditation while still in the corporate world, and believes it is what led her to the work she has been doing as a medical/spiritual intuitive for over 16 years.
Grace left the corporate world, and began studying healing. Eventually, she began to see images of areas of disease or illness inside the body of clients, as well as images indicating what had caused an illness.
Other information began to come, such as images describing the person's unique gifts, what was happening on their life path, and so much more.
Helping people learn to develop and trust their own intuition is one of Grace’s primary objectives as she feels it is imperative that each of us learn to use our whole brain to make wise choices in life and bring to us solutions to the complex issues that we face in our world.
Does people pleasing interrupt your life? What is it in us, that makes us feel that we have to please others and what do we give up in ourselves to please others? What do we think we will achieve by pleasing others and why do we put so much time and tought and energy in making sure others are happy when we ourselves do not feel happy? Can we please others and ourselves at the same time? How would it look if we found a way to please ourselves, please others and feel strong enough to understand why? Should we even try? Join in on the Conversation today at 3:00 PM, PST!
Pastor Brad Morgan of New Life Beginnings Church in Pattison, TX begins his teaching today from 2 Samuel 12:15 where the story of the death of the child that Uriah’s wife bore to David. Here God is teaching how to worship Him in a great loss. The scripture says that mercy will triumph over judgment.
When loss comes and things don't turn out, we have an opportunity to see Christ move. After his crisis, David immediately got up. Before God can birth anything new, many times something old has to die. Pastor Brad goes step by step what David did to move on from his crisis and worship God.
Love comes so easily until we start to feel vulnerable to love. Why is it that love makes so uncomfortable? Why is it hard for us to admit that we love, that we want, that we care and that love means something to us. Most of us will off the bat say we are not scared of love and that we welcome love, yet once it is before us we question love, we prode love, and yet at the same time we jump right in and ask questions later. What clouds our judgement when it comes to love and why does love and ego sometimes go hand in hand when they are the complete opposite? What does Ego have to do with love? Join in the Conversation today at 3:30 PM, PST
in Video Games
Welcome to episode 14 of We Game. Tonight we're going to be hearing a lot about the scoring aspect in a lot of reviews out there. You might give us a 2.3 or a 5 star review, but you could also call in and share your thoughts and insight as to how games are rated, reviewed and seen by those that haven't even played them yet. Join us!
When we say we are sorry we heal both souls, our own and the person we are sorry to or is sorry to us. When something happens that feels irrepairable we start to feel stuck and feel like there is no way out. Yet there is always a path to continue to heal even the hardest things we believe in our hearts we cannot get over. How do we get over things that feel so difficult to overcome? We have a very underused tool that is the simplest way to release what we carry and that is the freedom of forgiveness. Forgiveness is the grace of our souls as we learn why and when it is time to seek forgiveness and to accept forgiveness into our lives.
The primary goal of our show is to promote the sport boxing. At "CORNER TALK", we want to interview the respective boxers and other individuals involved in the sport. Followers will have the opportunity to call in and give their input. Also, at "CORNER TALK", we will discuss various topics such as upcoming fights,potential matchups and the politics that exist in the sport. Let's help keep the sport alive! With all of this being said, here we go: CORNER TALK, "WE GOT SCRAPS.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (448 chatters)
- John Baptist (100 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- canadianglen (13 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Little Show (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Pastor B Truth (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Surfer forever (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Bewitching Book Tours (1 chatters)