SORT BY Relevancy
This week, AK Stout & Deb Evans will interview Sterling Mckinley, Entrepreneur, Online Marketing Expert, CEO, Speaker & Blogger. Sterling has over 10 years of experience in online marketing which includes search engine marketing, online lead generation and web site development. Sterling’s experience encompasses working directly with small business owners & corporations helping them get more clients using online marketing.
During the show, we will discuss questions such as:
-Is social media mobile?
-What does SoLoMo stand for?
-What kind of content do on-the-go consumers want to see?
Following the interview, AK will GeekItOut and share App of the Week and cool tools and Websites to help YOU get in touch with your inner geek!
Social Geek Radio Sponsors:
Deb Evans Consulting, LLC and Saying It Social, LLC
Follow along with @DebCE & @AKStout18 and tweet comments and questions using #SocialGeekRadio
Don't forget to join the conversation on Facebook!
About the Show: SoLoMo is the latest trend in marketing. Does your business do it? Join Debbie Laskey, a brand marketing strategist, as we discuss ways to integrate social, local, and mobile strategies into your marketing efforts. Guest Profile: Debbie Laskey has 15 years of marketing experience and an MBA Degree. She developed her marketing expertise while working in the high-tech industry, the Consumer Marketing Department at Disneyland Paris in France, the non-profit arena, and the insurance industry. Currently, Debbie is a brand marketing, social media, employee engagement, and customer experience consultant to small businesses, start-ups, and non-profits in California. Debbie’s website is www.marketingandmore.net Visit Debbie on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MarketingSocialMediaAndMore
Tamara Leigh's TREND ON with Heidi Feemster and guest Dorian Earl, Regional Sales Manager & Development Consulting for the Greater Chicago area with IM-Integrated Mobile & Marketing of Penn Global talking about the latest trends in Google's "SoLoMo" -- Social, Mobile, Local and how that impacts every business or website owner. Dorian shares his expertise not only about being visible and engaging your customers on mobile devices, but how going mobile is one part of the bigger Social Local Mobile picture. Listen and learn from a crash course in what's going on with Google from Places & Plus to Google Local to Going Mobile. Fun & Informative interview! Contact Dorian at EARL.DORIAN@GMAIL.COM; http://immarketing.me/;
In the extraordinary we find the ordinary and In the ordinary we find the extraordinary.
Everyday, we find informal, self-directed, lifelong learners eroding away at the established educational institutions and practices. Each of us, by the lives we live, the experiences that teach us and the lessons we learn are part of The Education Evolution.
The education "elephant in the room" leaves us thinking about elephants even when we are living and learning about everything else.
Our goal on the show is to "stop thinking about elephants" and start dreaming aloud cause dreaming's allowed !
To advertise your products or services (Audio Commercials) on this and other broadcasts contact Jerry Burt, at email@example.com or call 856-359-4851.
Today's show will focus on the emergence of social media as the method of communicating your sales proposition to your audience. You will also discover solid rationale why ignoring Social Media can greatly hinder the growth of revenues in your business.
This weeks broadcast will feature Jerry Burt, Dean Of Education at Start My Home Biz University, and Co-host, Don Robbins of Creators House Productions, as they discusses some of the strategies small businesses can use to get their prepared for a digital culture.
Please download this podcast on your, laptop, MP3 player, or smart phone so that you can consume the information as you travel or work.
To sign up for our courses on starting a home based business and get free bonuses. You also get access to the following serivices: Weekly conference calls; eNewsletter; Group Coaching; Individual Coaching;and Member forums. To learn more email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit us on our website at http://www.startmyhomebizuniversity.com to sign up for our free daily Newspaper called Small Biz Network 2020, or read our articles on our online blog at http://www.ceobuilder.wordpress.com.
Social, Local, Mobile – Emerging Marketing Trends Internet advertising introduced low-cost marketing that could span the globe. Before long we discovered LOCAL marketing by putting ads in front of people based on geographical regions. Suddenly online marketing was starting to make more sense for small business. In recent years, social marketing hit the scene with more targeted ads. Not just by location, but also by age, sex, and interests. Finally marketers can put the right ads in front of the right person. By putting precise ads in front of the perfect prospect has never been so easy. Social marketing has exploded. If you’ve ever wondered how Facebook makes money, this is it. Mobile advertising is the next level of refinement and makes an entirely new style of marketing possible. It’s becoming easier to create ads that only appear when someone is driving by your location. The precision that’s possible with mobile marketing is a real game changer. Google and other progressive companies are introducing powerful marketing tools specifically for this new capability. Social, Local, Mobile (SoLoMo) is the future and the future is now. Call today and let’s put these methods to work for you. Read more... http://www.stevenkaylive.com/article.php?id=224
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (28 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- TamidAscended (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- TREND SETTAHS Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- wego (1 chatters)