SORT BY Relevancy
I am Black & Beautiful- Original Stage Play I AM BLACK and BEAUTIFUL
Written By Joyce "Soliloquy" Lewis This stage play is original works of poetry. It is an emotional rollercoaster of poetic adventures of how Black and Beautiful women deal with Christianity, love, sex, depression, and abuse. Join the cast & crew to hear Our Black & Beatiful stories.
Ohio State Senator Nina Turner - will grace the mic of Fertile Groundz .
One day a long time ago a young man lost his only brother, James Patrick Wooley, Jayce. When that young man wiped away his tears he clearly saw HIV/AIDS activism in his future. With a simple philosophy of wanting to help other families avoid the tears that he had to shed, Justin Wooley took his heart felt message and began to speak truth to power from the AFFECTED standpoint. Some 16 years later, Wooley is stronger than ever. Wooley since left his previous career as a City Planner, and now serves the Midwest as an Account Executive for Alere, makers of the Clearview Rapid HIV ½ test kits. His commitment to this field is extensive; formerly the Director of Ryan White Part B and Community Outreach at the Ruth M. Rothstein CORE Center (a large HIV/AIDS outpatient clinic in Chicago), Coordinator of a CDC funded HIV testing program at a large substance abuse treatment facility, and the list goes on, Black AIDS Institute Co-chair for the Chicago BTAN, Previous Co-chair for the Epi Committee for the State of Illinois Prevention Community Planning Group, Community Advisory Board Member for HVTN UIC Chicago site, son to James and Patricia Wooley, and Committed husband to Staci Bush. Justin M. Wooley, "I'm just trying to be a GOOD BROTHER to my community!"
Tonight on a special episode of the Visitors Section the guys are joined by co-host of the Dawg Pound Central podcast and analyst for Draft Browns, Justin Higdon. Mike and Josh ask the hard hitting questions that every football fan demands of true love.
Also the guys look back on the NFL Draft, rant about by the whole process and talk about manly stuff like taking out the trash and screening in a porch. Plus dumb animal tricks.
*If you would like to be a live studio audience member of The Visitors Section simply submit a recent headshot and a short two hundred word soliloquy using only the lyrics from Seether's Fake It to describe fandom.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (438 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (15 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (2 chatters)
- SupaFi64 (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- LETS TALK URBAN (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Evelyn Derry Ministries (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)