SORT BY Relevancy
Randy Slovacek will join us today to talk about author Teresa Hardisters newest book "Sole Establishment". This poignantly beautiful book will still your heart and touch your soul. It's incredibly moving and I'm honored Teresa is launching her book here on Blog Talk Radio.
With incredible strength and grace Teresa bares her soul and lets us into her life. This is one of those books Oprah should have on her list. Join us as we celebrate this new book.
JONAH BEY IS GOING IN ON RELIGIOUS CORP SOLE 501c3 and 508c1 ARE THEY NECESSARY. TUNE IN TONIGHT 7PM T0 8PM.
Join us as we welcome back Alfred Sole & Claire Kaufman from the Castle art department/production design. I believe this is Alfred's third interview with us and this is the second time we've had the privlege of speaking with Claire. This is their second interview together.
To listen to their previous interview, click here.
To follow the Art Department on Facebook, click here.
Feel free to call in during the live interview. We will take as many calls & answer as many questions as we can. The interview will last about 30 minutes.
Queen of Hearts interviews Henry Higdon-CEO-Sole Dare D
This is a TRUE STORY!
Fate, Destiny, Coincidence or Luck! You decide.
Imagine being the SOLE SURVIVOR of a plane crash.
FACT: odds of suviving even the most serious plane crash are at 76%. The odds of being the only one left alive are infinitesimal.
CIRCA 2009...French school girl, age 12 and her mother were aboard a packed Airbus on their way to an Island off the Eastern coast of Africa for a summer family visit. Minutes from touchdown, the Airbus shook violently in the swirling 40 mph winds; lights flickered, engine stalled and suddenly the plane holding 142 passengers plunged into the Indian Ocean, breaking apart on impact. Imagine you're 12 yrs old, ejected from the plane. No life vest, food or drinking water. Imagine clinging to a piece of wreckage for 13 hours until a private rescue boast plucked you from the ocean.
Imagine being the only survivor...etc.
Was it a miracle...etc.
Emotional Stress of being the sole...etc.
Sole survivors, where they...etc.
tune in oba rowland and james howell live
TUNE IN WERE WE BRING TO YOU NEW MUSIC AND INSIGHT ON THE WORLD
Hello Everyone, My name is Michelle Cornwell Jordan one of your hosts, and my co-host Jamie White is also joining me this evening. Tonight we are very happy to have the opportuity to chat with Music Promoter/Radio Host and Author Keri D. Singleton!
Keri D. Singleton has worn more than a few hats in two decades of working in and around the music industry. Radio intern, artist management, promotions assistant at Power 105 Radio in New York City, and promotions/marketing representative at several record labels and clothing lines are only a few of the titles he has held since the early 1990’s.
His clients include critically acclaimed collage artist Monicka Hasan. He also manages recording artist Julia Robertson, formerly of the Full Force-produce, 90’s quartet Ex Girlfriend.
A documentary entitled "Live To Tell: 20 Years Behind The Music" (a short film documenting Singleton’s life in the music business) and his debut novel, “The Wanderer’s Game” were both completed in March, 2013. A month later, he began hosting a popular weekly internet radio show called ‘Keri’s Korner’ on F.L.O Empire Radio in New York City. Keri D. Singleton appeared in the January/February, 2014 issue of Soul Essence Magazine which was followed by a celebrity studded event celebrating the one year anniversary of his radio show. Keri D. Singleton continues to stay “relevant” by networking and cultivating old relationships with professionals while building new ones.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: Keri.Singleton
Financial elder abuse is on the rise in California. People are living longer due to advances in science, medicine, health, fitness and nutrition. At the same time, "seniors" (those over 65 years of age - which is still relatively "young" if you think about it) are some of the sole survivors of the "mortgage meltdown" and they are oftens the victims of financial fraud and "elder abuse." This husband and wife podcast discusses what elder abuse is, how to spot it, and the types of legal claims we handle as a California financial elder abuse law firm.
Common perpetrators of financial elder abuse
1. Attorneys (these professionals are in a position of "trust" and "confidence" and can unduly influence, coerce, misinform and cause seniors to make very bad financial decisions that can affect real estate, and stock portfolios). Attorney malpractice is another common claim in this area. We have seen "counseling" that has resulted in the loss of substantial equity in residential and commercial real estate estate.
2. Car dealerships (Car dealerships can try to "steal your trade" or engage in "bait and swtich advertising" or sock you away in a car loan that
5. Family (kids who see their parents as easy targets).
6. Mortgage brokers (lenders and loan officers can sock a senior away - and take exorbitant loan fees - to steer an elder into an unconscionable predatory loan (ex. a negative amrotization or "option arm loan") or fail to advise as to the advisability (or non-advisablity) of a reverse mortgage. These fees can be "taken" in bad faith resulting in serious daamges to an elder.
MIGHTY THOR RADIO NETWORK PRESENTS;
EXPOSING THE CHILD SUPPORT AND CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES SCAM!
THOR is fully aware of the sensitive nature of the Child Support and Child Protective Services. Indeed THOR is a proponent of both Mother and Father supporting their sons and daughters collectively. However THOR also is no stranger to the fact that the State, Federal Government, Law Enforcement and Private for Profit Agencies rake in billions of dollars in "profits" under the deceptive banner of care for the children.
The recent cold blooded killing of the Asiatic (so called Blackman) in North Charleston South Carolina, where the Police Officer (Caucasion) shot at a man eight times (hitting him 5 times) killing him dead, has brought this subject matter to surface. It was discovered the man Walter Scott 50 years old may have fled the traffic stop due to owing 18k in back Child Support resulting in multiple outstanding Warrants.
This incident has caused THOR to revisit this Child Support Scam and to expose the Racket for what it is, what is does, and wnat it results in for both the Mother, Father, and son, daughter. Make no mistake about it, this is a Revenue, Profit generating Racketeering scam that leads to forced Imprisonment for the Weak and Poor, and Discrimination amongst other things. The corporations involved are in many cases mere debt collectors, creating its own debts, and acting as Creditors when they are not.
The most destructive of the entire scam is the wedge it places in between the American Family perpetuated by the State and Federal Government for the sole purpose of MONEY.
JOIN BROTHER SHARIF & A ROUNDTABLE OF MEN AND WOMEN WHO WILL EXPOSE THE SCAMS OF CHILD SUPPORT!
Lloyd Parks is an American R&B/soul singer born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is an original member of the Grammy-Nominated Philadelphia International Records group Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes.Lloyd is noted for his high tenor and falsetto vocal leads and harmonies. He is also a founding member of The Epsilons who backed Arthur Conley on his Atco Records hit single Sweet Soul Music. He is also the sole surviving original Blue Note.Parks started his career in music in the mid-1960s performing with various local Philadelphia vocal groups including the Emanons who hit with "One Heart" on "Phila Of Soul" Records. He later merged with friends Gene McFadden and John Whitehead to form the Epsilons. The group was managed by Soul Singer Otis Redding and were soon signed to the Stax Records label. They toured for two years with Redding and backed label mate Arthur Conley on his 1967 recording "Sweet Soul Music." The single reached No.2 on both the Billboard Hot 100 and Billboard R&B charts. The following year the Epsilons a quintet that included Allen Beatty and James Knight released "The Echo." The group disbanded following the tragic death of their mentor Otis Redding. Parks joined another local act The Broadway Express while McFadden and Whitehead reformed The Epsilons as the group Talk of The Town.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (42 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (15 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Ms Blue (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- LCS (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (0 chatters)