SORT BY Relevancy
A discussion of Quality Assurance processes and tools from a recent survey by BenchmarkPortalBest practices of high performing centers.
Dayne Petersen has been managing and consulting with call/contact centers for a number of years. She has experience managing and operating both business-to-business and business-to-consumer call centers. Additionally, she has a successful track record evaluating and implementing call center solutions that meet defined client requirements.
In her most recent management role as Director of Call Center Operations, she acted as the internal “best practice and benchmarking consultant,” leading employee satisfaction surveys, introducing Six Sigma for call center process improvement and design, and implementing multi-media in the contact center.
Dayne is a passionate advocate of measuring Caller Satisfaction and Agent Satisfaction and using this data to develop effective Quality Assurance programs that deliver the desired outcomes.
Dayne is also the Senior Consultant with Minnesota-based Call Center Solutions and is certified by the Center for Customer-Driven Quality (founded at Purdue University) as a call center auditor, specializing in all areas of contact center operations.
In the world of IT, security can often be a nebulous topic to be discussed about. For example, where does security start and where does it end? Does it even have an endpoint at all? Many professionals would argue the point that you can fortify your servers, workstations, network connections, but what good is all of that if the actual software applications you create are not secure themselves? Well, this is the focal point of today's podcast. We examine the concept of security from the standpoint of implementing security in the source code itself. After all, this is the heart of any software application. If this is not fortified, this can be a major point for attackers and hackers to penetrate into, and from there exploit any other security vulnerabilities and weakensses in the business infrastructure.
In today's radio show, we interview Ms. Claire Hunsaker, the VP of Marketing and Business Development at Stormpath. We learn how their API software development products can lead to much more secure, and robust source code creation
in Self Help
Let's talk Sex! Is your sex life based on quantity, quality or just a duty? Listen in to "Coaching Conversations " radio show as your host Life Coach Shawn Marie Cichowski and fellow life coaches Munni Visco & August Schilz will be joined by special quests- Sex Coach Maureen Ryan & Owner of Southtowns Wine & Liquors Jonas Ricco. Airing live 3/4 at noon. Share your thoughts by calling in at 657-383-1996.
Today's Kind Voice comes from Team Quality, a self-comtained label of amazing producers, song writers, and singers. Two members of Team Quality join us: D Cam and Estevan Johnson. D Cam is a former DJ-turned producer and song writer from Philadelphia, PA who has 14 years of music industry experience. Estevan Johnson is considered a veteran having a musical journey that started at the age of eight and a career that has seen him on Star Search and performing in front of thousands. D Cam and Estevan bring their talents together creating a dynamic sound few can duplicate.
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 2 of Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona
- Janice Lennard – Yoga and Pilates Instructor who has been involved with ballet, yoga, and pilates through study, practice, and instruction for over 65 years.
- Cynthia Johnston, Herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals discusses Herbs as Aphrodisiacs.
- Chalky White – Ski Instructor, Keynote Speaker, Author of best-seller ‘The 7 Secrets of Skiing’
- Dennis Yang – Founder of Papa Didos Ideals Foundation, author and endurance athlete on an 11,000 mile run around the US for children's literacy and health.
- S. Ward Heinrichs Esq. - Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego will discuss Harassment in the workplace.
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 1 of Big Blend Radio’s special Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Meg Blackburn Losey, PhD – Author ‘THE CHILDREN OF NOW...EVOLUTION: How We Can Support the Fast-Forward Evolution of Our Children and All of Humanity’
- Mae Edwards – Singer-songwriter, violinist, recording artist, author 'Starlette & Saint: A Memoir On Dualism’
- Asher Fox, C.Ht,.Sc.B. – Author ‘Fat to Fearless: Enjoy Permanent Weight Loss and End Emotional Eating...For Good!’
- Aggie Garcia – Fashion designer and owner of Illusions by Aggie discusses Sewing History.
- Glynn Burrows - Norfolk Tours in England explains ‘Why Buy Local?’
REACHING RELUCTANT LEARNERS
THE CENTER FOR TEACHING QUALITY
Our guests are Nancy Barile, a National Board Certified Teacher of English Language Arts at Revere High School in Massachusetts and a blogger with the Center for Teaching Quality. She’s joined by her former student Eddie Scofield, now an education major at Salem State University.
Presented by PEARSON RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
Breathing new life into quality. Changing the perception of quality ownership by engaging agents so they could see their ownership in the process. The mission is building customer loyalty by providing a quality service experience the first time, every time.
Join us as we talk with Toni Roberts, Diector at Delta Dental of Michigan, will be sharing her insight on Quality Transformation.
Antoinette Roberts, director of Regional Operations, has been with Delta Dental of Michigan since1983. Prior to assuming her current role in 2006, Roberts served in various positions including director and manager of customer service. While overseeing the department, she executed implementation of large and national accounts and served as the direct point-of-contact for clients. In 2002, Roberts led the customer service department to its first BenchmarkPortal award, which recognizes the outstanding efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s call center. She is responsible for providing on-going service and support for large accounts, maintaining strong working relationships, offering problem resolution and retaining existing clients. In addition, Roberts manages two large accounts including the State of Michigan and the Michigan Public School Employees Retirement System (MPSERS).
AESA EDUCATIONAL SERVICE AGENCIES; YOUR LINK TO QUALITY EDUCATION
No more Social Studies....AESA President Rich McBride, a favorite guest, returns with incoming President, Dr Dee Cockrille, from Huntingdon, WV. Welcome Dee.
Presented by LEGO EDUCATION
This week on That's What He Said, we'll take a look at this month's Loot Crate! Lou and Freddy will also be bringing us news on GTA Heists, The Fantastic Four's costumes, the Blade Runner sequel, American Horror Story, and much more. We've also got a review of Hot Tub Time Machine 2 from Lou and the guys take a look at the recently released Power Rangers fan film. Plus, we'll tackle another TWHS Topic and breakdown a strange part of the film Birdman. Join us live at 323-693-3811 to join the fun!
THE TEACHER COLLABORATORY
THE CENTER FOR TEACHING QUALITY,
CTQ presents 'BECOMING A TEACHER ADVOCATE"
You'll hear Jessica Cuthbertson, a National Board Certified Teacher from Colorado talk about why all should be involved in promoting quality education?...for all
www.teaching quality.org @teachingquality @jcuthy
Presented by PEARSON RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
AS MORE AND MORE GOOD FOOD CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE, HOW WELL IS THW WORLD DOING?? ARE WE EATING GOOD?? OR AT LEAST BETTER?? WE WILL ALSO DISCUSS LUTEIN AND EYE HEALTH AND PREBIOTICS FOR GUT HEALTH....TUNE IN!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Perry Steele (10 chatters)
- Will Wavvy (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- order of the black dragon (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Lyrics Lounge Radio (2 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Transition Radio (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Passion (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)